Creating a mechanic axe build - Page 2 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Creating a mechanic axe build

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Don't Bother

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:53 PM

OMG :p_omg:  :p_omg:  :p_omg:

#27 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

I guess i'll need to reset my mechanic stats, i -_- up a little, here's what's now

Str 93

Agi 47

Vit 77

Int 20

Dex 44

Luk 1

I want to reset and put 1 agi, because i'll not be killing any mvp or nothing of the sort, and i would like to be adding agi after level 150 or more, when i'll be trying to kill mvps, would my Axe Tornado and Lava flow be weaker if i put 1 agi?

Also, What should i do with the points from Mastersmith tree? is it worth to put points in forges to max the damage while using Veteran axe after i put points in all buffs / HSCR and stats passives?

#28 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:04 AM

For Axe Tornado and Lava Flow you aint need Agi.
Agi/Flee helped me to play smoother like better mobbing, not standing there like... feeled 3 seconds after getting Hit and faster Cart Revolution, if I used my Pile Punker or my Guilds Mjolnir (Mjolnir even have Bapho Splash effect so even Melee Attacking is quite decent as Mechanic).

So as a level 100 Mechanic... I would allocate my Stats like this:

STR: 90
AGI: 1
VIT: 90
INT: 26
DEX: 50
LUK: 1+
---------------
You Ain´t need more Dex for now, if you will Skill Axe Mastery.

Next up, take INT up til 40 ~ 50. This will quite help you out with SP, SP Regen. and SP Pots.
Then go up with STR and use Wakwak in Garment or Time Boots if you need them later on.
I would concentrate on Resistance and HP/SP sustain first!! You can go all out on damage with your Equipment later on.

I dont know, if RioCyrus has already tested the Thanatos Axe (I did not), but I used the Veteran Axe too with Hunterfly Cards till 130 and it worked really good.
I had like just Dagger Smithing on 3 and I could 1 Shot everything in Magma 2 with Wind Endowed Axe Tornado, Except Nightmare Terrors (Usually I just comboed with Cart Revo, if they wasnt stuned anymore from Hammer Fall. Now you can just let them die by burning from Lava Flow). So to get some more eATK out of the Vet. Axe, you could add some WS smithing skills. Except someone here tells us how good the Thanatos Axe really is ^^

Everything else, I wrote on the first page.
Good Luck!  

Edited by RaohSung, 17 September 2015 - 12:06 AM.

#29 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:08 AM

Thanks

#30 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:28 PM

One more thing, the item in lower head, do you think i should buy a Fish In Mouth?

I have a snowier card too, which makes drops ice cream, but i'll have to use Marc card in armor use it.

What about it? is it worth for me to use Both fish in mouth and Snowier card to get as many healing items as possible?

OR is more economic to buy healing items and put other item on lower head?

#31 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:13 PM

Fishes wont heal you enough later on... use Mastellas, Slims (could switch Flamel Carded Garment)  or switch EQ, put them your hotkeys like the Rudolf Hat and use Carrots.

http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/18671/

Or alt for Alarm Mask for Mid/Low and just switch the Witch Pumpkin Hat in for healing with pumpkins.

http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/18656/

#32 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 07:46 AM

Yeah, i give up leveling in magma dungeon with Axe Tornado, i was thinking in using Moonlight dagger and shield, leveling only with lava flow and spam hammer fall to stun the mobs so i can get the least damage possible, at least for now.

What shield you think is best for that place?

And how can i post screenshots in this site?

#33 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:46 AM

Lava Flow stuns too so dunno if you really need to Hammer Fall... but to be on the save side, why not?

You can upload your screens external to an Image Hoster and copy the Link with the [img] code so your screen appears directly.

Search for "Image Hosting" or use tinypic.com

Edit:
Dragoon Valk Shield (Sky Petite) or Valk Shield from Hell (Khalitzburg)

Edited by RaohSung, 18 September 2015 - 08:48 AM.

#34 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:19 PM

I give up of leveling and axe mechanic, even with the shield and 264 armor, i take too much damage from those monsters, for some reason in this game, if you use an skill that is like 10 x 600 damage. the mob keep attacking you even if he dies before the 10 hits, with Ice Launcher from mado mechanic, i can one shot most mobs in there, without taking any damage, i'll sell my itens and reset again to Axe when i'm strong enough.

What level do you think i should reset back to axe mechanic? and what place to level? is axe ever going to be better than mado in leveling?

#35 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:49 PM

never, but we will receive huge boost when the new items for mecha come out on the next update which probably gonna take a very long time :p_sad: however the axe build will never surpass the mado build  :p_swt: i think u know whym.........

#36 Dadiris

Dadiris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:52 PM

What's the best weapom for mado mecha? pile bunker +9 or twin edge +7 with 3 AS cards?

Edited by Dadiris, 22 September 2015 - 02:53 PM.

#37 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:33 PM

+9 pile bunker ofc :gg: :gg:  :gg:  :ani_slur:  :ani_slur:  :ani_slur:  high atk that beat all other weapons.....if u want +7 triple Kingbird twin naght red, u should get it at least +12 i think for it dmg to be really high :ani_swt3:  :ani_swt3:  :ani_swt3:

#38 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:55 AM

Pile Bunker over Everything.

If you really want, then reset on max level back. But Mado is far better then an Axe build. Axe is good for MVPing though you can make a good Skill Hybrid Build with the best of both on max level. You shouldt Level as Axe build then but a good challange. As said, I leveled one till 153 but after that I switched this one too to Mado for leveling purposes.

Arm Cannon receives far better Damage Boost from pure ATK then from Ranged mods so go for Pile Bunker, High STR and STR Boots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users