lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:38 PM

Hi can i get some attention.....nova server Erunil Tower drop sucks even if we are using 100% drop rate would you mined fixing it..we are just wiasting the item and our time doing farm to make 85 items

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:50 PM

It's not only Nova Server xD

#3 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:03 AM

It has been like this for years, ever since it was introduced, even during drop events or with Xmas cards.

One possible solution: try to have a "lowbie" in your party, so the overall party level is reduced (this way also the "lowbie" gets some decent exp). When we used to "powerlevel" people this way we indeed noticed a somewhat better drop rate.

#4 lutherkings2pid

lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:07 AM

It has been like this for years, ever since it was introduced, even during drop events or with Xmas cards.

One possible solution: try to have a "lowbie" in your party, so the overall party level is reduced (this way also the "lowbie" gets some decent exp). When we used to "powerlevel" people this way we indeed noticed a somewhat better drop rate.

if we didn't try do you think i should post make this topic??? we even try level 1 and 30 to our party and thesame drop rate we did also using 100% drop

#5 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:33 PM

Then obviously something is screwed up with the "drop rate values" (how surprising, eh?). The little trick with the "lowbie" never had any spectacular results, but overall lead to a small, but noticeable, increase in loot. Then, of course... that was a while ago now, so I would not be surprised if it has been messed up, just so it fits in the general picture of decline and decay that is characteristic of Requiem these days.

#6 lutherkings2pid

lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:20 AM

are this admins are interested on growing the server or they want it the other way arround

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users