Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:02 AM

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

#2 BoneToBeKiLL

BoneToBeKiLL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:13 AM

what i need to do to boost more damage?..going for temporal  agi(dream getting 193 ASPD) +200 int with sp?

hope this build can help LVLING without depend much on EDP..

Edited by BoneToBeKiLL, 02 September 2015 - 08:16 AM.

#3 atsilva

atsilva

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:49 AM

Wouldnt a setup with [2x FQL] be better then using [1x FQL and 1x RWC knife]?

Also the [Magical Shadow Set] could help you with Mtak.

Maybe those Pendant of Maelstrom could outperform Bakos, in case you dont need them to mantain 193ASPD.

Never played GX with that kind of build, so forgive me for any bad suggestion.

#4 atsilva

atsilva

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:49 AM

Double post.

Edited by atsilva, 02 September 2015 - 08:51 AM.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:56 AM

Wear a rwc pendant(nonslotted) it gives 10matk per upgrade of the knife, in your case 90.

If you have the guts for lvl killing 1 by 1 go ahead, i'd never stop RCing my way yo 175 :v

#6 BoneToBeKiLL

BoneToBeKiLL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:07 AM

i guess this build only for 120 before i can use thanatos...i cant depend much on wep perfection proc from wrc knife...to rare to active,,,bako will get sell after  i hit 120...im not sure which stats effect rc damage more str for pure damage or dex raise (range damage??)

#7 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:15 PM

Dex is to increase your hit rate, and it won't increase range damage if you're wearing melee weapons. Get STR to increase your damage instead.

RC is not ranged attack. CRS is. And even then, its damage increases with your AGI stats, not dex.

#8 ShinKokuryuu

ShinKokuryuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:16 PM

For leveling -> RC is the way to go, you get to kill large mobs with minimal use of pots and good damage depending on your gears.

For good damage I suggest stacking as many FS enchants as you can get. Make sure you have 100 vit(base + bonus) by the time you hit scarabas at around 125 for stun immunity.

Once you get that, get 120 str for temporal str boots bonus. For even more power, get FS enchants on your FAW or something, and FS enchanted nab cloth.

Also, why don't you want to use EDP? Your gears are way more costly than edp bottles. 1000 bottles would cost maybe 20~24m and that would last you for quite some time.

If you didn't get it, max new poison research after RC because it extends EDP time by 3 secs per level.

#9 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:55 PM

Hmm hope I did this right xD, I made a little video of my sucky gx in nct xD

#10 5416131108035252313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:31 PM

lol those knockback 

#11 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 September 2015 - 11:50 PM

Is that a nine-tails card in the +12 FAW?

#12 BoneToBeKiLL

BoneToBeKiLL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 12:43 AM

senpai!! :p_love:

#13 ShinKokuryuu

ShinKokuryuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:50 AM

Is that a nine-tails card in the +12 FAW?

It is. I have no idea why though, when cenere is a thing.

No offense or anything, but in my opinion the build in the video is quite a mess... There's alot that can be improved, even if you want to go for the autocast build.

Things you could probably improve on:

1. That FAW. You would get so much more out of it by using a cenere card instead, which would give you 20% aspd with 100 agi. Way better than 20 flee and 2 agi.

2. The offhand FQL: Why stormy knight? I know it sounds great to autocast storm gust and all, but... won't storm gust push the mobs around, making it harder to hit? Especially since it's also carded with baphomet, you end up knocking other mobs out of the splash AoE...

3. Why not use runaway magic on the temporal boots? Bolt damage isn't all that great. Sure, lucky day comes with no cost and runaway magic saps your sp, but... with the autocast build it's not like you'll use much sp anyway, outside of this.

4. Stats can be improved on. You miss a little vit for complete stun immunity, but that's not too big an issue since you have almost enough anyway. For an autocast build, you have way too little int, especially since most of your damage will be coming from the bolts and magic.(Might even be better to use int boots instead, considering the amount of aspd gears you have) Normally, when you use temporal boots, you'd try to get a stat to 120, but you seem a little far from that, which is a bit... weird?

EDIT: Of course, there's the possibility that you are actually an RC build, and this setup is just to demonstrate an example of an autocast build, but in that case, I would recommend getting 120 str for the temporal str boots bonus and not put points in int at all, since it is largely unnecessary... it's your choice though @_@;

Edited by ShinKokuryuu, 03 September 2015 - 01:54 AM.

#14 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:48 AM

All that gear.....and all that low damage.....

#15 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:47 AM

First to OP I am sorry if I am hijacking your thread, wasn't my intention xD.  This is an old old character and I know the build is a hot mess but I still have fun playing it.  If I was mvping or woeing I would probably reset the stats right away but I am not, I just come on a few hours at night to get some monster killing in ^_^.  The faw I know is old and outdated, it was made way before the new cards came out. The bapho-sk fql I like to call my mob control, before certain mobs would drop me but with that I could survive them. Also the freezing from sk works with skills so its fun to watch mb10 push a mob away from me and they all end up frozen.  I know rcing would be more effective for leveling but I don't find pushing the same button over and over again fun, also don't think my poor little finger can handle it xD. I welcome all insights and suggestions.

#16 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:37 AM

even before new cards I would never put a ninetails card in a faw, if only for resale value purposes. flee is absolutely worthless in renewal.

and it's +12 too horry sheet. like I don't even have a single piece of equipment +12.

my heart hurts.

also not really sure what the point of using a tao armor on a gx is in nct. you can get way more damage just getting some enchanted sapha or nabs cloths, especially since you are ctrl clicking.

Edited by Necrohealiac, 03 September 2015 - 06:39 AM.

#17 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:38 AM

That +12 Ninetails FAW hurts my heart. :C Not to be a jerk, but omg, along with those FQL, it's a waste of slot. If you can afford it go ahead, have fun, but MAN. It's like when mothers tell their kid "Finish your plate! There are plenty of kids in Africa suffering for hunger", but here it should be "Don't put a Ninetails card in a +12 FAW! There of plenty of players that don't even have +9 gears" :v Think of us, the poor ones.

#18 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:56 AM

Just want to add my two cents. While I do see it as a for fun build, I think SC works better by design for this for-fun type of build. The issue I have here is that the only thing your Bapho is splashing is non-crit off-hand damage and non-DA main hand damage, so it's very limited in what you're splashing. With the HP of NCT, I think the Bapho is a fruitless effort at mob control - the majority of that coming from MB & EQ. As mentioned before, for a splashing ctrl+clickr you want your mobs as dense as possible, esp with bapho cards very limited splash, so the SK is a very odd choice. In the end you have to think, if you have a card thats going to be separated mob control, and another card for condensed mob control --- you have a major conflict. Not to mention both of these cards being in your off-hand sacrifice 40-50% racial damage possibility, which would shorten your fights and not require as much mob control. 

I personally think double-FQL is nifty, because EQ is actually pretty strong when it procs, so I don't have a problem there. I just have a problem with the conflicting card choices :X

Lastly, the FAW you know is not ideal - but even before the new cards Nine-tails wasn't even worth putting in HBP. Let alone a +12 FAW. Bathory Nab's will allow you to survive NCT better than a Tao too. If you're VS the NCT MVP, Fire is better.

Also if you like the freeze effect alot from SK, I suggest selling the SK/Bapho and using Hatii armor =P

Edited by Havenn, 03 September 2015 - 08:01 AM.

#19 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:59 AM

still kinda hoping it's a troll overlay :P

#20 BoneToBeKiLL

BoneToBeKiLL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:00 AM

:p_laugh:

#21 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:36 AM

I suggest selling the SK/Bapho and using Hatii armor =P

You know how many people read the forums?

Enough to scare away potential buyer xD

#22 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:37 AM

he could always decard

#23 LilCrazed

LilCrazed

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Server:Loki to Ymir to Chaos

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:43 AM

All that gear.....and all that low damage......

Havenn! remember we talked about this build...
and yes that is low damage even with 2 FQL /Shy

#24 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:01 PM

he could always decard

i wanna cry for that +12 FQL now

#25 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:43 PM

... I don't know what's worse, nine tails in a +12 faw or that MLP avatar. 

I think I need to take a break from the forums. I can feel my blood pressure rising. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users