Question about Homunculus - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about Homunculus

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hellparis

hellparis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:19 PM

Hello,

Can anyone help me about Homunculus?

Mine is an Amistr level 93 that is almost loyal and soon will have Blood Lust (forth skill). My question is if I spent 3 skill points for Blood Lust when I use the Stone of Sage, later work to be loyal again and only then mutate to a Homunculus S the points I spent in this skill will be lost? I have to distribute them again?
Or the skill come back at level 3?

Sorry about these questions but is my first time playing as Gene. :hmm:

:thx:

#2 Euxaes

Euxaes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:11 PM

Once you allocate the points to Blood Lust, it will stay as it is even after using the stone of sage. Also, you do not need to make it loyal again once it reaches 99 since you already satisfy the requirements to mutate it for homunculus S.

OT: wrong section, please move this to the appropriate section mods.

Edited by Euxaes, 02 September 2015 - 04:13 PM.

#3 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:25 PM

From what I can read, you haven't used the Stone of Sage yet. So your Amistr is still in it's 'Baby form'.

You need to Loyal it, then use Stone of Sage and evolve it into 'Mature form' and Loyalty resets.

Then you make it Loyal again (as a Mature Amistr) and it gets Bloodlust.

As Euxaes says, to mutate into Homun S it must be mature and lv 99 (Loyalty plays no part -but it also resets btw)

Also, in order to not hinder its stat growth, once it reaches level 99 don't let it kill stuff. Just Loyal it if needed because once you are Genetic your homun will be able to level past 99, and you don't want that until it becomes Homun S (so it uses the Homun S growth rates, instead of normal Homun ones)

#4 hellparis

hellparis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:47 PM

From what I can read, you haven't used the Stone of Sage yet. So your Amistr is still in it's 'Baby form'.

You need to Loyal it, then use Stone of Sage and evolve it into 'Mature form' and Loyalty resets.

Then you make it Loyal again (as a Mature Amistr) and it gets Bloodlust.

As Euxaes says, to mutate into Homun S it must be mature and lv 99 (Loyalty plays no part -but it also resets btw)

Also, in order to not hinder its stat growth, once it reaches level 99 don't let it kill stuff. Just Loyal it if needed because once you are Genetic your homun will be able to level past 99, and you don't want that until it becomes Homun S (so it uses the Homun S growth rates, instead of normal Homun ones)

Once you allocate the points to Blood Lust, it will stay as it is even after using the stone of sage. Also, you do not need to make it loyal again once it reaches 99 since you already satisfy the requirements to mutate it for homunculus S.

OT: wrong section, please move this to the appropriate section mods.

Thank you so much guys! :thx:

#5 Euxaes

Euxaes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:41 PM

My bad, yeah you have to use stone of sage first then make it loyal again in order to get Blood Lust. Afterwards you can immediately mutate it to your preferred homunculus S. No wonder something is strange with my answer in constrast to my experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users