So i was about to put my merchant to sell and... - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

So i was about to put my merchant to sell and...

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:39 PM

Ah, i see, so we protect bots in the server, their privacy and all that stuff RIGHT? hahahaha, this is ridiculous and insulting.

As previously stated, it is the forums rules. Name of character suspected of any kind of ill-mannered behavior is not to be posted on forums. Not every suspect is guilty and so we can't allow shaming of players on these boards. If you still find it a ridiculous rule then please bring that up to the forums admins.

#27 EinZweiDrei

EinZweiDrei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:45 PM

bot or not i still think privacy is important. if bot is suspected, reported it and don't publicize it.
if that suspected player is a bot he or she will be banned (hopefully?).
if it was a mistake we all just continue with our business as usual.
seriously they do breed fast and is immune to radiation(airstrike) like -_-roaches.

Edited by EinZweiDrei, 03 September 2015 - 05:47 PM.

#28 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:02 PM

Ah, i see, so we protect bots in the server, their privacy and all that stuff RIGHT? hahahaha, this is ridiculous and insulting.

Dear sir.

Its known that the bots are protected in iRO server. Thats for the convenience for the ppl of iRO to get items at a low rated price.

A few example of those are phen cards and other cards too, fish items to run the seals, R. Ori/Elu, normal ori/elu.

Even for the WoE system, there are bots investing into the ticket system as we post here for a more exciting WoE.

But you cant show still images of someone claiming its a bot. Maybe you should try vids, this way it actually shows them, after multiple times/ways of contacting that particular person.

Also you can just post there location in the bot thread and hope to see it 175 later on.

Or maybe you can just state like it is, for example for the RK bot thats at Moonie map followed by his bot AB, well he kills it if noone comes around.

#29 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:22 PM

The existence of Tin Foil hats is appreciated.

#30 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:23 PM

The existence of Tin Foil hats is appreciated.

I thought it had to be +12 for it to be effective?

#31 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:45 AM

my post deleted. no fun :p_sleep:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users