#1 DonBurgo

DonBurgo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:24 AM

1st I suggest that why not make minimum and maximum price of every item in auction so things there won't be sell cheap or expensive. I know even dev team make this feature some people will use the opportunity to sell in trade or will make their personal shop, but there's more than a lot of people who post in auction than sell through shout out and personal shop(a lot of people are lazy xD). 2nd why not put an feature that we can sell things in auction using kp not just zenny.

#2 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:46 AM

1st I suggest that why not make minimum and maximum price of every item in auction so things there won't be sell cheap or expensive. I know even dev team make this feature some people will use the opportunity to sell in trade or will make their personal shop, but there's more than a lot of people who post in auction than sell through shout out and personal shop(a lot of people are lazy xD). 2nd why not put an feature that we can sell things in auction using kp not just zenny.

1. People already avoid AH when possible to skip the 5% tax, adding a change to "tell them" what they should sell their items for wouldn't end well. And even if they added such a thing, it would need to be a system based on the average of zeny across players to make sure it always allows the players to obtain profit from their sales. Sounds a bit too much to expect from devs at this point, and there's not really a point to it: if you see something overpriced, you don't buy it. If you have the zeny to get it and really want it, you do.

2. This simply wouldn't make sense in Auction House as it is a Player to player market with in-game money.

#3 nelsky

nelsky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationQuezon City, Philippines

Posted 09 September 2015 - 09:01 PM

Just remove the damn TAX

#4 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:07 PM

maybe add zeny taxes on item trading\mailing as well?
some games have it without any probs

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users