5 replies to this topic

#1 FaithDreyar

FaithDreyar

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:34 AM

Ok, I am getting pissed. 

This is the SECOND TIME my account is hacked and gets things stolen from.

1st account - banned

2nd account - zeny and costume stolen

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING. This game is going down quickly because of hacking and random accounts suddenly getting banned. Please, please, PLEASE at least do something about it. Im getting sick of all this, im at the very edge of this game yet im still giving it another chance. PLEEEAAAASE dont make me regret that chance and do something about all this.

#2 ThylEora

ThylEora

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:38 AM

Nice work Warpportal and RO2 staffs.. U let the hackers lurking around. This is the 2nd time my friend FaithDreyar got hacked. In just few mins her stuffs and zeny gone. And yeah, not only she, my another friend alos got banned and accused of hacking while the the fact is he's the one got hacked. NICE WORK!

#3 johnwally

johnwally

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:46 AM

why i think both are the same person? hm... i hope you're not just creating facts

next time use a strong password, don't save it in your PC and don't trust in-game real money trades or special programs

#4 ThylEora

ThylEora

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:05 AM

LOL.. we're just creating fact?? Both are same person?? WTH are u talking about??  U can say it all u want since it doesnt happen to u. U will know how it feels when it does happen to u too. We're not even use any third party program or anything else. 

#5 FaithDreyar

FaithDreyar

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:09 AM

That's it, im out. Dont believe me ask one of my witnesses. Bye game, its been fun. Not really

#6 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:11 PM

Hello FaithDreyar!

I can understand how getting items taken from your account because of an unauthorized access can be incredibly frustrating. I cannot even imagine how it might feel to have it happen a second time! I am not sure if you had already done so but please submit a ticket  for this issue as we can only really begin to address issues like this through a ticket. I know that a lot of times just hearing consoling words does not help, and that actions speak louder. So please give us another opportunity to win back your faith through our actions as we all do our best to help out all players to the best of our abilities. I hope that you give us another opportunity and we are able to help you with your issue soon!   :p_smile:

Just in case you need it I will leave the link to the support page below:

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users