#1 Ceilia

Ceilia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:47 AM

Hello everyone,

I edited this post because i got some answers today ,

I still have a question : Is there a way for me to set myself up to get invites to Biolabs partys?

I did the quest to get access and teleport to Biolabs4 , and i'm Mado right now.

I'd appreciate any input and /or help.

Thank you

Edited by Ceilia, 06 September 2015 - 02:08 PM.

#2 Ceilia

Ceilia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:37 AM

Since my last post , i've leveled to 160 like the guide suggested. Got myself whatever i needed to get set up.

I'll answer for anyone else wondering : No.

No one will invite you. Even partys with strings will not.

Won't hide the fact that i'm a little Salty.

#3 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:55 AM

People like to stay in their comfort zone. Anything proven good, (by others mostly), already known and effective stays. Everything new will get ignored. Thats how the system works ...*sigh*....

Though a Arm Cannon Mado can do the trick too but DB AoE is freaking huge + Mado bugs in parties (or have it been fixed?) if he ain´t added as last party group member.

I hope you get your party soon.

Edited by RaohSung, 25 September 2015 - 09:56 AM.

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 25 September 2015 - 01:27 PM

i 175-ed my mado by spending all gwings i have :v

#5 Ceilia

Ceilia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 03:41 PM

Thanks RaohSung , no Mado is still not fixed for coluseo heal.

That's a good suggestion fuyukikun ,  i will try to get myself some Gwings.

#6 ems422

ems422

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:17 PM

mech is the best randel killer there is, get yourself a kvm +9-12 or and a pile bunker +9-12 ranged,demi human % damage gears, raw attack, temporal Str/Ea/Hawk or LD and with a pvm build (120 str,100 int/dex) you will 2-3 shot Randels and Celias, switch between dark canon balls+cursed water and Soul for Celias , if you are not lazy you can add Holy Canon balls for gerties.

my mech on leveling currently 172 has : 90 str, 100 int/vit , 120 dex, 60 luk, 30 agi (woe build) with the previusly mentioned gears does an average damage of 140-200k on randels (kvm +12), 130-180k(pile bunker +12) and 50k on other mobs and ppl say "dude you have gods and gloom", but no its only the average build and gears also with pile bunker you can get randels off defending,guard and reflect buff, ergo killing them even faster.

the problem is that ppl dont beliebe untill they actually see you hitting those numbers.

Edited by ems422, 25 September 2015 - 04:17 PM.

#7 Ceilia

Ceilia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:58 AM

ems422 , thanks a lot for your input.

I do not have the funds to get everything you mentioned since i'm a returning player but i will work on it.

#8 Atum

Atum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationKlagenfurt, Austria
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 October 2015 - 09:42 PM

+ Mado bugs in parties (or have it been fixed?) if he ain´t added as last party group member.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :heh:

Gravity, fixing Mado bugs? Gravity, improving gameplay elements for Mados? That's a nice joke.

@Topic : I know that some parties like taking Mados with Stealth Field, in order to make non-demon mobs not target the support classes.
Unfortunately most people will prefer a RK or Ranger, because of their popularity, larger aoe, causing less bugs (Culceo Heal) and not requiring the char to return to the city after dieing once (unlike mados :p_ang: ). Oh, and because they can be healed. :p_err:

#9 Ceilia

Ceilia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:49 AM

Update :

I've lvled solo to 170 , on my own with bounty boards. This road is long and very very lonely , but possible.

For any Mech out there wondering how to do this here is what i do:

- New world adventurer's guild NPC : Picking up Angra Mantis , All 4 Scaraba types , Miming , Little Fatum , Luciola Vespa and Pom Spider.

- Lighthalzen Bounty Board 121-175: Picking up all the quests from this

- Mora Bounty Board 141-175: Picking up Miming, Little Fatum , Menblatt , Angra Mantis and Petal

- El Dicastes Bounty Board 121-175: Picking up all the quests from this

- Hunt everything (except Angra Mantis and Pom Spider , those 2 complete naturally in multiple runs).

- BMX3 and turn in everything , burn the rest of the BMX3 exp in Aldebaran Tower Alarms (Floor 3).

I still try from time to time to get into Bio4 without success , honestly getting +12 gears and ect. is way out of range for me since i have to spend most of my zeny on BMX3's so this is the best i came up with.

I hope this helps someone out there that feels stuck like i was. If someone wants to add more / better ways feel free to do so .

Edited by Ceilia, 23 October 2015 - 03:06 AM.

#10 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:03 AM

Mado Mechs do pretty good damage on Randel in Bio 4. Too sad people don't invite this class. :T

Some gwings and maybe your should start your own party? ><

#11 Ceilia

Ceilia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:55 AM

Thanks tshin23 for your suggestion , i got Gwings but i don't really know how to create a successful party composition since i have zero experience in there.

At this point i might just keep going and finish my last 5 levels solo but i wanted to explain how i did 151-170 for people that don't know how to progress with their Mechanic after 151.

Also , as you and ems422 said earlier , Mechanics can do great damage but it seems we need +12 weapon and stuff. I can say that my damage on randel is not at all near 200k like ems422 does and that any new player or returning player like i am would probably not have the funds to get said gear. My pile bunker is still +7 lol.

Edited by Ceilia, 23 October 2015 - 04:57 AM.

#12 Atum

Atum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationKlagenfurt, Austria

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:09 AM

Mado Mechs do pretty good damage on Randel in Bio 4. Too sad people don't invite this class. :T

Some gwings and maybe your should start your own party? ><

Bad idea.
If you are a party leader and a mado user then culceo heal won't work on anyone in the party (Even after more than 5 years gravity didn't bother to fix mados...).
So either you give the Gwings to someone else and give that someone else party lead OR you tell the priests to use singletarget heals only (lol, have fun).

Edited by Atum, 23 October 2015 - 06:11 AM.

#13 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:29 AM

Or just pass lead to someone else, leave pt, get reinvited to the last slot, get leader again. Its so simple and stupid

Edited by Ashuckel, 23 October 2015 - 06:29 AM.

#14 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:04 AM

i saw u on bifrost field.
for angra mantis, u can hunt them in luina guild dungeon from sunday to wednesday if it opens. that's how i got my trapper to level 160 long ago.

#15 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:19 AM

Or just pass lead to someone else, leave pt, get reinvited to the last slot, get leader again. Its so simple and stupid

There you go, Atum. Now you know how to be a party leader with Mado Mechs. :)

#16 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 24 October 2015 - 03:04 AM

a nice trick to get invited in bio4 is to join woe guild and join their bio4 runs.

#17 Ceilia

Ceilia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:42 AM

I'd like to add something positive to end this post.

I have leveled to 175 finally , and i did get accepted into biolabs groups. It's a lot easier to get invited as a Mech after lvl 170. For any Mech out there that feels discouraged , you can always get to 170 the way i did (yes it will cost you a lot of zeny and will take a long time) but once you reach 170 you will have a much better chance to get invited.

My gear is not +12 , but i still do good damage on randel (110k ~ 130k) as long as you use cursed water you will be fine in there.

Thank you to everyone that helped with suggestions :thx:

Edited by Ceilia, 12 November 2015 - 08:45 AM.

#18 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

Yayyy Nice! Congratulations!!! :)

#19 Ceilia

Ceilia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:43 AM

Thank you RaohSung 

I hope this post can help someone else too :thumb:

#20 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:44 PM

dont forget there is a mado npc at eden and you can go to lighthalzen from eden if you are vip. dont waste your time saving in pront everytime you die to get your mado back (yep, i was the one showing u) xp

#21 Ceilia

Ceilia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:49 PM

fuyukikun that was your priest ?

Thanks a lot for that tip  :no1:

#22 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:58 PM

Oh, I haven't checked this topic in a while. Er, you don't really need +12 gears, I consider 100k+ on Randel pretty decent already. And Mado Mechs can achieve that pretty easily. ^^ Specially because they can spam.

And congratulations on your 175! c:

The feeling of seeing that little angel on top of your head and your pee-ugly-aura is pretty rewarding all your efforts and stress! Haha

Congrats once again!

#23 Ceilia

Ceilia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:30 PM

Thank you tshin23 :no1:

I agree that you don't need +12 gear , as long as you use cursed water and have decent gear the damage will be good enough. Using pile bunker skill on randel also helps a lot.

Btw i do enjoy my pee-ugly-aura. I have it on /aura so it's not as bad hehe

#24 Alkyda

Alkyda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:06 PM

If you die in mado or find coming back to town just to get your mado again a hassle. I found lava flow, hammer fall and hscr pretty awesome too, axe mechs have awesome ground control in bio4 imo

#25 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 09:12 PM

Hero Trade Mail with an Orc Lord Card or HTM with anything + Bison Horn + Cranial/Anti-Medium Thorny Buckler should be great as non Mado Mechanic in Bio 3/4 :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users