ME Arch Bishop Leveling at Mid TI - Page 2 - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

ME Arch Bishop Leveling at Mid TI

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#26 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:59 PM

Just experienced it yesterday. I was solo ABing at mid TI, and EVERYBODY just threw themselves at the mobs. My SP was somehow stading because of the Royal Jellies. I even ate my 3 Ancillas... I had to file a complain at Gramps office...

EDIT: forgot to mention. Thanks to spotlight (double exp AND increased spawn rates), Dark Priest seems to be the best leveling spot until late 110s or early 120s... I'm at 110 now and I receive more than 10K exp per kill, the jexp sucks, but I simply use the BBs to compensate. I can even use Leaf Cat Hat and the chance of death is ~0, even with incredibly large mobs.

are you talking about 10k exp per mob? cause you should only be getting around 4374 exp per dark priest. i would think AK/khalitz/wanderer would be better at 110-120

#27 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:23 AM

are you talking about 10k exp per mob? cause you should only be getting around 4374 exp per dark priest. i would think AK/khalitz/wanderer would be better at 110-120

Nah you can't ME demi human type monster. ME only deal damage on demon/undead type monster. Ak/khalizt can't

I'd personally prefer switch to support for leveling, ME leveling very pain and I sympathize with TI people struggle find healer. Ab always welcomed by party, when you max will rarely do support except instance like ET, ogh, etc. you will miss people asking buff/healer :(

#28 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:29 AM

Demon race and undead element

Khalitz is undead element

#29 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:46 AM

Owh i just realize khalitz is undead type hehe

#30 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:50 AM

forgot we were talking about ME lol. can kill raydric archers too (just not the ones in OGH QQ). i honestly don't remember what i did at level 110, i think probably niff spotlight was on at the time. once you get to 115 though, you can kill banshees on nameless

#31 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:22 AM

forgot we were talking about ME lol. can kill raydric archers too (just not the ones in OGH QQ). i honestly don't remember what i did at level 110, i think probably niff spotlight was on at the time. once you get to 115 though, you can kill banshees on nameless

At 115 i think going directly to necro is more preferred, at least in my case it was, but j know nothing, im a noob.

#32 JoaoVictorMo

JoaoVictorMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:54 AM

Necro don't give much exp at 115 

#33 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:56 AM

Yes, ~10K/6K per monster (VIP + Leaf Cat Hat + Costume: Goggles + Spotlight). Killing 5-10 DPs (plus Wraiths and EDs that come uninvited) per mob, you can't find anything as sweet as that.

Nah you can't ME demi human type monster. ME only deal damage on demon/undead type monster. Ak/khalizt can't

I'd personally prefer switch to support for leveling, ME leveling very pain and I sympathize with TI people struggle find healer. Ab always welcomed by party, when you max will rarely do support except instance like ET, ogh, etc. you will miss people asking buff/healer :(

Demon race and undead element

Khalitz is undead element

No, but, Raydrics... and AKs. I tried Khalitz, they give ~40% more exp (because I must use Shrine Maiden Hat to kill them fast enough to survive, instead of Leaf Cat Hat) I can barely kill 3-5 Khalitz per mob, and after that I have to run away ASAP or the Raydrics will kill me. I tried it, and it took more than twice as long and cost me two deaths, so, back to Dark Priests... Seriously, they should convert Raydrics to Demon Race. Why the hell are empty armors demi-human? It's tough to kill Wanderers for the same reason: Raydrics... and AKs.

#34 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:25 AM

At 115 i think going directly to necro is more preferred, at least in my case it was, but j know nothing, im a noob.

those are 133 and you don't get decent exp until 118. noob!

#35 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:11 AM

Continuing: 

New Gramps TI

Mid: Dullahan/Incubus

Yeah!!!

#36 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:24 PM

Thats just retarded. When i was mid ti range oda never puts out a ME friendly count, but the moment i went 1 baee level above it, bam, he slaps me in the genitals with the ME ab soloable TIs.

#37 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:55 AM

:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

#38 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:36 AM

Yes, ~10K/6K per monster (VIP + Leaf Cat Hat + Costume: Goggles + Spotlight). Killing 5-10 DPs (plus Wraiths and EDs that come uninvited) per mob, you can't find anything as sweet as that.

No, but, Raydrics... and AKs. I tried Khalitz, they give ~40% more exp (because I must use Shrine Maiden Hat to kill them fast enough to survive, instead of Leaf Cat Hat) I can barely kill 3-5 Khalitz per mob, and after that I have to run away ASAP or the Raydrics will kill me. I tried it, and it took more than twice as long and cost me two deaths, so, back to Dark Priests... Seriously, they should convert Raydrics to Demon Race. Why the hell are empty armors demi-human? It's tough to kill Wanderers for the same reason: Raydrics... and AKs.

Yeah i didn't know the reason why they design AB can't ME those evil/dark creature which have demi-human type. It looks really evil but why we can't exorcism them :heh: :heh:

#39 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:10 AM

Left mid TI yesterday (finally 126), receiving ~12K/10 K per Incubus and ~7.5K/6.5K per Dullahan. Rarely killed less than 8 monsters per ME. Frequently more than 20... I will miss you, Mid TI... :sob:

BTW, is it really necessary to do all quests listed in iRO Wiki as prereqs for the Nameless Island Access quest, or is it outdated? I did the lost kid and Rachel Sanctuary, now it seems I'll have to do 2 or 3 other quests and only after them I'll be able to start the Nameless Island Access quest... Damn it!

#40 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:22 AM

Yes all prereqs for nameless. Enjoy the pain of going through it all as much as me.
I remember when I proposed that doing access quests be universally open for all characters on your account, it was met with much frowning and rage from veteran players who argued that access quests provide excellent exp, they are the foundations to stories on RO which everyone should experience, and the simple fact that it should never be easy for people to go places without putting in the effort.
To those veterans i really wish your boobs will grow big and explode, if the geffenia sign quest doesnt give you an item to open up geffenia, would they honestly do that qusst on each and every one of their characters just to kill succ/incu for thier lv 120 characters? Hell no

#41 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:40 AM

I remember when I proposed that doing access quests be universally open for all characters on your account, it was met with much frowning and rage from veteran players who argued that access quests provide excellent exp, they are the foundations to stories on RO which everyone should experience, and the simple fact that it should never be easy for people to go places without putting in the effort since they went through the pain to do them with all their characters, it would be unfathomable for them to have other players accessing the same grounds with a single round of quests.

Fixed...

I agree that the story is cool, but the exp SUCKS. Should it be multiplied tenfold or something this magnitude, it would be worth. Still, that can't even begin to justify these accesses not aplying for all characters in a given account. Same for the cat hand service in Ash Vacuum. The quests are REALLY boring, and it's just to grant access to basic services.

Maybe I'll try Odin's Temple (and High TI, ofc), even though you disrecommended it. Considering the time that I have to play daily, making these quests would deal a big hit on my time budget.

#42 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:13 AM

I still highly recommend you getting nameless done. The exp is extremely generous. I advised 115 as the optimum level for nameless for two reasons (especially the necromancer level):

1. Yes necro is out of your range by at least 3 lvls as beaupoem said, but by how much are you really losing out? Only by another 5% less exp than going in at them at lvl 118

2. You are essentially killing 3 monsters in 1. You get two zombie slaughters per every necro coming at you, and zombie slaughters at lvl 115 is giving you maximum exp potential. You are guaranteed two per every necro, so thats 3 lots of exp coming your way.

#43 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 01:52 PM

Just watched the videos in Youtube. The problem is that I'd like to do these quests calmly, paying atention to the history, and all, but it would be prohibitive to do them this way on weekdays...

How many necros can you kill on average per ME?

#44 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 05:47 PM

A Necro at most with at least a +9 Divine Staff and the rosary+Spiritual Ring combo and a +10 Shrine Maiden hat only needs 2 waves of an ME to kill at lvl 115 with only 90 INT. you do the math for yourself later.

#45 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:07 AM

Meh... I thought I could get at least 2-3 necros without much trouble...

I have my lock's gears (FAW Spell17, Magical Shadow set, Spellflow set, INT Boots with Spell 5/LD, Mini Glasses with Weakened Fenrir and Ninja Scroll) +7 Shrine Maiden Hat, Rosary of Mad Witch, Spiritual Ring and a +7 Divine Cross (no enchant). Used all my leveling time yesterday doing the Gae Bolg quest and starting the siblings quest... it sucks to have such a long chain of quests just to gain access to a place...

#46 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:50 PM

It is s trudge but the end result is worth it considering you get 3 sets of exp from one monster+its mob

#47 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:56 PM

1. Yes necro is out of your range by at least 3 lvls as beaupoem said, but by how much are you really losing out? Only by another 5% less exp than going in at them at lvl 118

it's actually the difference between 115% at lvl 118 or 40% at lvl 117 or less

#48 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:52 AM

Lol, I'm at 131 now and didn't finish that ridiculous access quest chain yet. I guess I'll end up just leveling at High TI then Biolabs. I hope I can enter the Halls of Abyss when I get in level range, for ME fun...

#49 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:22 PM

Humm...let me see.
83~100 Dark Priest (with Bounty Board)
93~105 Niff Field
96~110 Bangungot Hospital First Floor
106~120 Britoniah Dungeon
115~140 Nameless
126~140 Dark Priest (the one who drops Black Rosary)
119~130 Dimensional Gorge (killing incarnation of morrocs)
141~175 Bio Lab BB / NCT BB

It's very funny to level an ME Archbishop. You also can support turn in parties. :yawn:

Really miss dead ti https://youtu.be/fJf3r865VSA see at 10min-36 seconds

#50 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:00 AM

Really miss dead ti https://youtu.be/fJf3r865VSA see at 10min-36 seconds

how can I still entering in high ti after 150?
only with bounties?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users