[Costumes] Costume bonus on normal armor sets - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Costumes] Costume bonus on normal armor sets

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 saravon

saravon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:05 AM

I'd like the option to have exp/drop bonuses on "special" armor sets that are made from normal armor sets.

The bonus is the basic "costume" out of month bonus, the lowest for a 4 piece costume.

The costume version perhaps provides the same stats as their yellow verson when worn as armor and just the exp/drop bonus when worn as a costume.

Perhaps a method to create one of these armor pieces is to buy a special "normal armor set -> costume scroll" from the Item Mall. This is where the money can be obtained from this.

The other option could be to use a valor/honor version of this scroll to do the same thing.

I'm thinking 100m-200m to enchant an armor set to its "costume" form speaking in terms of zullie, the cost of a costume piece.

The last option is to simply make a costume version of each armor peice available in the item mall/valor/honor shop.

Making a costume version of all the armor sets will probably take some time but I think it will allow the community to have more options and more variety.

Suggestions sometimes need to provide a way for the developers of this game to make money from the suggestion the suggestor makes.

Edited by saravon, 07 September 2015 - 10:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users