Soilder - Knight One Hand Sword/Shield Guide - General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Soilder - Knight One Hand Sword/Shield Guide

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gld998

gld998

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:27 PM

There is NO guide what some ever.....so I did some research around and below is my summary on Soldier -> Knights Build (single hand sword /sheild)

When being a soldier:-
Common:
Weapon Mastery 9
Defense Training 9

1Hand:
1 Handed Mastery 9
Fatal Thrust 9
Shield Mastery 9

Optional
Soldier-Battle Alertness-Perceive hidden enemies that cannot normally be seen.

Soldier-Staminal Training-Increase Maximum HP amount. - to complement my knight-> Immortal Form.

Soldier-Refreshment-Increase HP Recovery Rate.

Knight 2nd Class Skill - Build your Passive 1st!!!

Knight-Immortal Form-Transform into an form endowed with maximized Defense Power
and Max HP. (Required Equipment: One-Handed Weapon.)

Knight-Advanced Defense Training-Increase Defense Power.

Knight-One-Handed Combat Mastery-Increase Attack Power when equipped with a One-Handed Weapon.

Knight-Actual Battle Training-Increase Attack Speed when equipped with a One-Handed Weapon.

Knight-Advanced Shield Mastery-Increase Defense Power when equiped with a Shield.

Knight-Triple Strike-Strike an enemy three times at its vital points in a single
combination attack. (Required Epuipment: One-Handed Sword,
One-Handed Melee Weapon.)

Knight-Safe Guard-Instantly increase Defense Power and Dodge Rate.
(Required Equipment: Shield.)

Knight-Shield Barrier-Increase Dodge Rate by effectively using a Shield to defend
against enemy attacks. (Required Equipment: Shield.)

Knight-Quick Step-Increase Movement Speed through arduous training.

Knight-Battle March-Increase Defense Power and Attack Power at the cost of
reducing Movement Speed. (Required Equipment: Shield.)

Knight-Sword Force-Focus your spritual energy into the blade of a sword to attack
an enemy from a distance.
(Required Equipment: One-Handed Weapon.)

Stat for Knight is Max 380 Str, 200 Con, 100 Dex, Ard 50 Sen......

Please wear Knight Armor as you can see that their defense is super HIGH!! Even buy from NPC ones are better then free style clothes like Junior Look etc... However you always have your own opnions.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by gld998, 25 November 2010 - 10:33 PM.

#2 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:45 AM

Your skills are VERY outdated. I think you need to go back and review your "research".

Battle march, quick step, shield barrier, and immortal form no longer exist.

Edited by BrownBear, 26 November 2010 - 06:46 AM.

#3 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:08 PM

Yeah I don't know which version of rose this is even from.

Edited by Phish, 26 November 2010 - 07:09 PM.

#4 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

Yeah I don't know which version of rose this is even from.

Its Rose Evo, but probably from the time that it was initially released. Although I have never heard of a skill called "immortal form".

#5 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:47 AM

Immortal form actually still exists in the game now but I don't know of any way to actually get it.
It isn't on any of the skill trees and the skill book doesn't drop anywhere.
There are a whole series of "form" skills
http://rose.kuro-tej...4&normal=normal

Some of those skills are actually available but a bunch of the effects are completely wrong as listed.
for example

Knight-Actual Battle Training-Increase Attack Speed when equipped with a One-Handed Weapon.

Actual Battle Training doesn't increase attack speed. It increases attack power and accuracy.
check it here http://rose.kuro-tej...j=1&sb1=2&sb2=4

As pointed out above by Brownbear a lot of these skills do not exist.
Battle march --- I cannot find any mention of this in any version of rose. I checked irose, pre-evo and various versions of evo. If it ever existed then it must have been for a very short time in a client that I no longer have in my archives. Or it came from one of the other ( non NA ) rose versions
Quickstep --- this is a irose and pre-evo skill that raises movement speed. it hasn't existed since 2006 when narose switched to evolution
Shield Barrier --- This is an irose skill that increases dodge rate. Dropped in 2005 when irose closed.

I have no idea where this information came from but it looks like a combination of several sources since some skills here are from irose and some are from the latest version of evolution (current NARose)

I suggest you get your information about skills from a single dedicated source such as the skill trees in my website or on the rose wiki site. :p_devil:

#6 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:35 PM

Actually battle march was apart of this server for a very long time. It was replaced by one of the current crossbow skills. There was also a movement speed passive that if I recall correctly was named quick step. That was also replaced by crossbow skills. The whole crossbow side of the knight skill tree used to be completely different and unrelated skill to what is there now. This all happened within the last 2 years.

I think shield barrier existed early in Evo as well, but I really can't remember since I played raider when Evo first came out. I might be completely wrong on that because I have no idea what that was changed into if this was true. For some reason I keep thinking that knights used to have a dodge buff and it eventually got replaced by a magic defense buff. Don't recall where I got this idea into my head from though.

#7 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:13 AM

Could be that a lot of this stuff extended into evo.
I don't have any evo client versions from before 185 available to check.
I have a 139 somewhere too but not on this PC

Shield Barrier was dropped for pre-evo for definite though. I have 2 different pre-evo clients (including the very first release) and it isn't in either of them but it is in my irose client.

Edited by PurpleYouko, 01 December 2010 - 05:15 AM.

#8 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:34 AM

B> Immortal form :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users