Old veteran need some answers

3 replies to this topic

#1 Sp4rkl3

Sp4rkl3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 11:30 AM

I use to play dragonica before however with the change the game goes and since i'm leveling a new character i need some questions to be answered

1.It is worth farming the elemental dungeon and switch my dark spirit weapon to a elemental weapon?

2.Are Lavalon(49) and elemental(lvl55) are still worth creating?

3.Back items,where are they now?

4.How slow is 40-60 now(just so i don't farm sets for nothing)?

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 13 September 2015 - 11:38 AM

1. It is totally worth if you wanna deal some extra damage in PvP.
Also that weapon aren't that bad and could be used instead of Magma / Magichenge weapon.
2. Magma and Magichenge weapon deals more damage than usual arcade mode weapons. But you will probably spend more time in F7 than farming at low level.
3. You can't loot backpacks anymore in hidden fields. The backpacks obtainable are for every classes, and can be looted in different dungeons or arcade fields.
4. It isn't really soow if you play at least every weekend, in F7.
If you wanna farm at low level, I recommend you to grab a set and some lava / ryvious / aram accessories.

#3 Sp4rkl3

Sp4rkl3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:07 PM

1. It is totally worth if you wanna deal some extra damage in PvP.
Also that weapon aren't that bad and could be used instead of Magma / Magichenge weapon.
2. Magma and Magichenge weapon deals more damage than usual arcade mode weapons. But you will probably spend more time in F7 than farming at low level.
3. You can't loot backpacks anymore in hidden fields. The backpacks obtainable are for every classes, and can be looted in different dungeons or arcade fields.
4. It isn't really soow if you play at least every weekend, in F7.
If you wanna farm at low level, I recommend you to grab a set and some lava / ryvious / aram accessories.

Thank for the answers.Still going to think about Lava and magichenge because if i exp fast,i will not waste time to make then or at least one.

Thank again!

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:40 PM

1. Elemental weapons are the best if not pvp weapon.

2.You should skip those 2 weapons since you can just pick up a weapon or use your level 40 elemental weapon and enchant it.(Bone weapon  PvE)

3. back packs take time to farm depending on what you want, Mutisha cape, Signus boost backpack,Rare/hero bone cape etc. Recomend buying things for cheap.

4. leveling is still slow but it is faster on fridays-sundays(exp boost.

If you are planning on getting to level 60, your best bet would be the signus boost backpack along with the elemental weapon.

If you are planning to sit around 70, you should use either elemental or zauharant weapon with hero paris wings.

If you plan on being a big boy at 81+, you would have to use 6 or 7 POS set gear along with an elemental elga weapon.(POS weapon PvE)

If you want to PvE then just roll with the non elemental weapons Bone weapon,Zauharant, POS weapon.

POS= Protector of stars.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users