Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationTo decide later
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:24 AM

Hello Guys.

Talking about taekwondo master, I wonder what are the differences btw solar, stellar and lunar?

Under what circumstances, we decide to cast solar related skill? or stellar skill? or lunar skill?

Due to limited skill, which skill should be invested? solar? stellar? or lunar?

Can someone please explain this

Edited by Yeoh900418, 01 December 2016 - 01:24 AM.

#152 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 December 2016 - 04:44 AM

iRowiki has explained the script for one of the korean mysticism mantras of celestial doctrine is as follows:

The Sun shines brightest on even days. The Moon shines brightest on odd days. And the Stars shine without fail on every 5th day.

Technically speaking all skills are good and there is no real distinction to them. They all carry the requirements that, apart from the 'Heat' skills which are only bound by your SLS perception skill, all passive and offensive buffs must be of the corresponding perception map and on the day as the mantra dictates.

Many choose just to invest into the SLS heats and thats about it. EXP is very easy so blessing is unnecessary and opposition isnt necessary since Heats do respectable damage. Some choose to be aspd and max out SLS shadow and Stellar protection.

#153 Gigahertz2011

Gigahertz2011

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:34 PM

I have lvl 90+ rankers on iro renewal and classic. I really hope Gravity either allows Taekwon kids to reach lvl 175, or gives Star Emperor access to Taekwon missions. I don't want my rankers to lose their purpose.

Edited by Gigahertz2011, 20 December 2016 - 12:35 PM.

#154 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:02 PM

all class able to break level 99 cap is pretty nice, even trans, second job, first job and novice

#155 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:12 PM

According to some korean players on their forums, news is that the new taekwon classes are meant to be rebirth classes for the line. This sounds about right considering if they came with a class breaking the lvl 99 barrier it would mean  soul linkers and TKM's lose out on 20 extra job points other classes get.

#156 ALSJ

ALSJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:05 AM

I'd chalk that up to being spoiled by transcending, since the usual 3rd Classes really have nothing to gain from skipping it. It is deemed harmful. If TKs simply go to 3rd Class, they'd progress the same as a Non-Transcendent 3rd Class adult. That doesn't sound horrible, especially with good skill mods.

#157 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Server:both.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:04 AM

well, they at least have concept art (sry for necroing the post)

uMzXe4Z.jpg

#158 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

yuuu_by_yudica-dbgctfe.png

i have Taekwon too haha but crit build 

my first block when i use Wrath skill to dark priest

i used to hunt Maya with this.

cant wait for Star Emperor 

Edited by Silvianna, 14 July 2017 - 05:30 PM.

#159 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:06 PM

Spoiler
=V

#160 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:10 PM

Woah they have sprites for it already? Cool!

#161 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:10 AM

so cool

nice

xDD

the blank one, is that female Star Emperor ?

Edited by Silvianna, 15 July 2017 - 01:13 AM.

#162 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

It seems Star Empress sprite doesn't complete yet.

BTW dev team said they will be implemented within second half.

i16388814267.jpg

#163 RunningWild

RunningWild

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:57 AM

WOW! Took them long enough!

Sometimes I wonder how many people they have still working on this game...

Even then will probably take years for them to come to iRO looking at how long it took us to get the new Ninja and Gunslinger classes.

#164 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

O.O holy RNGesus, my post still exists? XD I'm sorta back to playing but not like I used to.  Kind of lack VIP, and having health issues, so not playing as much as I'd like.  I really hope they do release the 3rd job for these 2 job lines, they're so underappreciated in their current states :/

#165 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:52 PM

Also...has there been any talk about the devs giving us a way to erase saved maps that DON'T require us to keep spamming the Dori Dori commands with like a 0.1% chance of it giving that specific blessing?

#166 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:00 PM

Last word was there will be a skill to reset your maps but you have to use skill point(s) to get it. Been quite a while since they announced it, so there is no telling when the update will come.

#167 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:40 AM

I've been reading the 3rd job for TKM's and found it interesting. I just hope they can be on par with suras in pvp.

I also hope there will come a day where all expanded classes are on par with the main classes to make the game more interesting and someday get their own Bio5 versions as well.

Just imagine having a 175 SL,TKM, K/O or Rebel party member in Bio5 together with the main classes battling the demons or wahatever you call them (excludng SCs ofcourse because PvM hates them :heh:)

Edited by Usurper, 06 October 2017 - 07:47 AM.

#168 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:04 AM

I'm gonna sound negative by saying this.
Even if they do bring 3rd classes to TKs I'm not so sure it'll bring a lot of folks back to the game.
I really like the game, but the interaction of the community is almost non-existent outside of WoE and the few people lounging around a few towns.

If they are able to finish the classes then they need to include them on their other platforms to help those communities grow as well.

I was hungry for more from the game. Spamming one key over and over just lost its appeal and with few folks to interact with I just moved on.

I do hope those who continue to play enjoy iRO for what it is.

#169 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:48 AM

The 3rd class of TKM looks cool and I hope to get to try that soon. On all expanded classes, my only char was a TK and he just turned to TKM here in iRO. :heh: The other's only came to be when I started playing Valkyrie server in pRO.

I remember when it first came out on pRO. The hype was real. I don't even know how to or what stats to invest. It is quite a unique class because they use their feet.

I didn't really manage to play and level it coz pRO is still using the top-up model at that time. I could only play occasionally on cafes. :sob:

I really hope that the design and the mechanics of this 3rd job of tk is worth to play. This class is a representation of Korea so it should be expected that this class will be not just all hype but a real regular class contender.

#170 NotSureIfSrs

NotSureIfSrs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:40 PM

I'm gonna sound negative by saying this.
Even if they do bring 3rd classes to TKs I'm not so sure it'll bring a lot of folks back to the game.
I really like the game, but the interaction of the community is almost non-existent outside of WoE and the few people lounging around a few towns.

If they are able to finish the classes then they need to include them on their other platforms to help those communities grow as well.

I was hungry for more from the game. Spamming one key over and over just lost its appeal and with few folks to interact with I just moved on.

I do hope those who continue to play enjoy iRO for what it is.

Honestly when looking at 3rd job TK i wasn't even considering drawing new people in, more like all veterans trying to make an overpowered TK lol. As is there are very few things keeping people together, most are selfish and self-centered. Is what it is i guess lol.

#171 ALSJ

ALSJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:49 PM

"Elites" will simply keep their mindset.

How busted can this class be for WoE/PvP?

How can I make sure I'm better than the other class?

Honestly, I simply want the classes to function outside of glorified ctrl + click (TKM) and slavery (SL). The skill concepts seem to point in this direction, so I'm already happy.

#172 Soseji

Soseji

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 05:20 PM

Hi guys!

would you know to tell me the best build for PvP ??
and especially the best equips, I have an MTK with a very hybrid build.

Str 70
Agi 40
Vit 60
Dex 61
Luk 60

but not on the iRO server

#173 IgnotusCarl

IgnotusCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 31 October 2017 - 06:24 AM

Can someone please translate the Taekwon 3rd job update(skill tree and those screenshot of skill descriptions) in this page?
http://ro.gnjoy.com/...09674&curpage=1
They've updated it.

#174 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:49 AM

Hi guys!

would you know to tell me the best build for PvP ??
and especially the best equips, I have an MTK with a very hybrid build.

Str 70
Agi 40
Vit 60
Dex 61
Luk 60

but not on the iRO server

TKM are not very good at PVP for the moment. That may change with 3rd jobs.
Since Heat only depletes magic you don't need to do much with that. Also, it's rate of fire is fixed.

Therefore agility, with damage (possibly from crits) might work from regular kicks.

If you aren't on iRO it's hard to say what gear to use. Many RO private servers have extra items not in the database. Other regional RO instances are out of whack as far as standardization.

Try the RO simulation websites to see which combination of AGI, STR, and LUK (crits) give you the best DPS.

Edited by Sladeero, 01 November 2017 - 07:50 AM.

#175 Soseji

Soseji

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:11 PM

TKM are not very good at PVP for the moment. That may change with 3rd jobs.
Since Heat only depletes magic you don't need to do much with that. Also, it's rate of fire is fixed.

Therefore agility, with damage (possibly from crits) might work from regular kicks.

If you aren't on iRO it's hard to say what gear to use. Many RO private servers have extra items not in the database. Other regional RO instances are out of whack as far as standardization.

Try the RO simulation websites to see which combination of AGI, STR, and LUK (crits) give you the best DPS.

Yes, I know he's not that strong in pvp, but I'd like to do it for pvp, I play on the official server in Brazil, we have some things like IRO.
in the BRO there are not many MTKs so we are left with little content for the class, so I'm looking for knowledge on other servers.

Could you tell me the equips you use in IRO and build please?
Do you think the best build is critical?

"

"

I saw these videos too, and I thought it was very good, but I have a question, is the autocast due to the damage of the kick or the Heat skill?

I made a video with my MTK

Edited by Soseji, 05 November 2017 - 05:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users