Techn0id

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:42 PM

Question: where to leveling?

I'm a lvl 116 critical tank,
I have been long away from the game before the update

I am now on Luna by mauls and mauls quest, Does some know what for level you need to be for ot? It feels in stuck now in my leveling...

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:39 PM

Welcome back!  The level restriction for OT is now 130 so you're probably better off just staying where you are until level 120. Then you can go to Eldeon until 130.

Don't forget to take the killing quest from that Coffington guy (he is near the Lunaris Bears) and keep repeating it. The quest gives a nice bit of extra expeience in addition to the experience of killing the Mauls.

You're almost to level 120- don't get discouraged. Good luck!

#3 Techn0id

Techn0id

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:08 AM

Ok thanks.

But is there a other place in Luna for players ore is the mauls the best exp whit the quest

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:16 AM

I am not sure what level the forgotten temple is, but I suppose you can try there.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:25 AM

If you're like me, try finding a nice place you haven't been before or for a very long time. Below is hands down my favorite spot, both for nostalgia and scenery. And look at that dynamic bebeg goin for the dunk!

Spoiler

#6 xclame

xclame

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:27 PM

I would suggest Forgotten Temple, The monsters there are super easy and squishy, if you stay near the entrance and kill the group in the first circle you don't even need a party, if you have a party you could go further into the temple where the shaman and books are in the same circle, The books do AOE stun, but neither the books or the shamans do high damage and they don't do aoe damage, so your flame should nearly never be killed, unlike with the mauls.

The only problem with Forgotten Temple is that there is no quest to kill the monsters there, but the monsters themself give about the same amount of exp, if you want to party up, I would say do mauls and get the quest, if you want to be more solo or if the parties at mauls are full, I'd say go to Temple, extra bonus, no ghosts spawn in Temple, so your buffs will always be safe, unless they run out.

Edited by xclame, 26 September 2015 - 08:50 PM.

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:44 PM

116 the best spot is winter mauls

0 user(s) are reading this topic