Preview Patch Notes (scheduled for release on Friday) - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Preview Patch Notes (scheduled for release on Friday)

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:51 PM

Preview Notes on some of the changes included in the upcoming patch (part 2 of 2 scheduled to be released this Friday):

Skill Balance Update (already complete; to be released on Friday)
Job GroupJobSkill Name and Skill LevelRequired Character Level
(Before)
Required Character Level
(After)
Details
Defender; Commander; ProtectorProtectorShield Fortress 089187Adjusted required character level progression: 70, 72, 74, 76, 80, 82, 85…
Defender; Commander; ProtectorProtectorShield Fortress 099490Skill Level 10 remains out of character level range.
Defender; Commander; ProtectorProtectorLesser Party Heal 089189Level 8 and 9 of this skill are now available.
Defender; Commander; ProtectorProtectorLesser Party Heal 099490Required character level progression for lower levels unchanged.
Defender; Commander; ProtectorProtectorBroken Morale 059290Required character level progression for lower levels unchanged. Level 5 of this skill is now available.
Templar; Tempest; RadiantTempestSeal of Acceleration 059288Adjusted lower level skill effect with required character level progression. Adjusted cooldown and duration to a flat amount at all levels.
Templar; Tempest; RadiantRadiantDivine Cleansing 059288Doubled skill range at all levels. Adjusted MP use for required character level progression. Adjusted required character level progression: 80, 82, 84, 86, 88…
Templar; Tempest; RadiantRadiantDivine Cleansing 069590Level 5 and 6 of this skill are now available. Skill Level 7 and greater remain out of character level range.
Shaman; Forsaker; MysticMysticBurning Mind 079290Adjusted Area of Effect to have width in addition to length (skill will now affect an areas radius rather than on a line across an area). Adjusted MP use for required character level progression. Adjusted required character level progression: 80, 82, 84, 86, 88, 89...
Hunter; Avenger; RangerAvengerCapturing High Level Monsters 089188Success chance adjusted for changes to required character level progression. Tamable level range of monster adjusted for changes to required character level progression. Adjusted lower skill levels required character level progression: 70, 73, 76, 80, 82, 84, 86…
Hunter; Avenger; RangerAvengerCapturing High Level Monsters 099490Skill level 8 and 9 of this skill are now available. Skill Level 10 remains out of character level range.
Hunter; Avenger; RangerAvengerMonster Revival 059288Skill duration adjusted at all levels: level 1 = 1 min to level 5 = 10 min. Required character level progression for lower levels adjusted. Level 5 of this skill is now available.
Hunter; Avenger; RangerRangerHead Shot 059288Adjusted skill range for level 5 and 6. Adjusted cooldown for all skill levels to scale to required character level progression. Adjusted required character level progression: 80, 82, 84, 86…
Hunter; Avenger; RangerRangerHead Shot 069590Level 5 and 6 of this skill are now available. Skill Level 7 and greater remain out of character level range.
Rogue; Shadow Runner; AssassinShadow RunnerTrap of Silence 089190Level 8 of this skill is now available.
Rogue; Shadow Runner; AssassinAssassinSpinning Edge 089190Level 8 of this skill is now available.
Soul Hunter; Defiler; DominatorDefilerDeadly Disease 059287Level 5, 6, 7 and 8 of this skill are now available. Adjusted required character level progression: 80, 82, 84, 86…
Soul Hunter; Defiler; DominatorDefilerDeadly Disease 069588Adjusted effects progression between level 1 and 8 as listed below.
Soul Hunter; Defiler; DominatorDefilerDeadly Disease 079889Modified: 10% Max HP at level 1 to -35% Max HP at level 8; Duration 25sec at level 1 to Duration 45sec at level 8; Effect radius 15m at level 1 to 21m at level 8; number of targets 6 at level 1 to 13 at level 8.
Soul Hunter; Defiler; DominatorDefilerDeadly Disease 0810090Skill Level 9 and 10 remain out of character level range.
Defender; Commander; ProtectorProtectorStrengthened Shield Fortress 089187Adjusted to reflect the change in the prerequisite skill and is now available.
Defender; Commander; ProtectorProtectorStrengthened Shield Fortress 099490Adjusted to reflect the change in the prerequisite skill and is now available.
Defender; Commander; ProtectorProtectorPotens Lesser Party Heal 089189Adjusted to reflect the change in the prerequisite skill and is now available.
Defender; Commander; ProtectorProtectorPotens Lesser Party Heal 099490Adjusted to reflect the change in the prerequisite skill and is now available.
Rogue; Shadow Runner; AssassinAssassinRange Spinning Edge 089190Adjusted to reflect the change in the prerequisite skill and is now available.
Rogue; Shadow Runner; AssassinShadow RunnerTrap of Silence Accuracy 089190Adjusted to reflect the change in the prerequisite skill and is now available.
Rogue; Shadow Runner; AssassinShadow RunnerTrap of Silence Swiftness 089190Adjusted to reflect the change in the prerequisite skill and is now available.
Rogue; Shadow Runner; AssassinAssassinExtended Spinning Edge 089190Adjusted to reflect the change in the prerequisite skill and is now available.
Warrior; Berserker; WarlordBerserkerMultiple Skills at multiple levels**Work is still underway and many further changes will be posted leading up to the patch and in the notes.

#2 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:19 PM

Seal of Acceleration - Adjusted lower level skill effect with required character level progression. Adjusted cooldown and duration to a flat amount at all levels.. Sigh.. So it was nerfed?

#3 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:36 PM

It pretty much looks to me that we won`t see a level cap increase to 100 (anytime soon)

Only to level 95.

Since every 3 levels a Skill raises, it "fits" now better (for most cases)

The old Skill setting would require a max Cap level above level 100

So this is a very good trim. And was overdue.

Edited by Sandyman, 16 September 2015 - 05:14 PM.

#4 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:10 PM

well i`m only being realistic here.

Old Dev`s delivered no Content for level 85+ which provided many Problems it was simple a Trick.

So what good comes from a level cap increase for level 100+ without "real Content" for the Players?

I dunno why you need more Skills anyway, you want for every Class a Heal , Admant mind, AoE`s , a Deff. + resist  Buff?

Nah... more Skills are not the Problem. And I can see higher levels. Since we don`t have 95 yet or did i missed a update?

#5 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:24 PM

Base values for Minimum Melee Damage on MDC weapons to be modified.

Base values for Maximum Melee Damage on MDC weapons to be modified.

well sounds like a nerf? this is BS!

#6 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:14 PM

Duplicate as a bug too serious, but it is still not fixed.

Defiler(Soul Hunter). Bugged skill - Attack of curse(x2 damage)

This skill deals double damage. Once it is broken. Fix.
This skill is broken just like berserk.
Deals double damage.
Such a large no one. This is a double advantage in damage.
Skill Can be used every second.
Damage is like the god modes.
Immediately fix in the upcoming patch, this is your main objective - the correction of errors.

Video attach
Read chat please.

Thank you for attention.

#7 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:28 PM

These job groups should not include jobs that do not have the skill i.e. Shield fortress has nothing to do with commander/defender.  It makes it look like something was done to the classes and nothing was (if that was the intent then well..whoops).  This just confuses people new to these classes.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 16 September 2015 - 08:32 PM.

#8 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:46 PM

Just lol e.e

#9 Vorx

Vorx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationPortugal and in your nightmares
  • Server:None

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:48 PM

dont forget to fix AoC 

#10 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:52 AM

May I ask what about Commanders? Do you think we are fine, no need changes?!???? I rly hope, u dont think this....

#11 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:53 AM

All the classes will get changes.

#12 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:20 AM

Fixing AoC skill and Zerk class should be you priority, quite disapointed with what you've revealed so far.

Be prepared for massive QQ and flame if you're planning on nerfing MDC weapons.

#13 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:21 AM

All the classes will get changes.

Dominator?

#14 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:23 AM

I hope they take MDC weap damage in line with trinity ones, so they will just have much better stats ^^

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:27 AM

Guys it was intended to hit twice (Even the description have 2 times the damage) so don't say it's a bug, just say it's OP and must be changed like zerk reflect xD

#16 Vorx

Vorx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationPortugal and in your nightmares
  • Server:None

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:38 AM

inb4 mass QQ posts about how MDC weapons are nerfed, event itens shouldnt be so dam OP

#17 Noktu

Noktu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:00 AM

All those ideas that community gave to you for rangers and you just modify head shot... lol

#18 H1Z1

H1Z1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:27 AM

LOL you think changing tame skills on avenger is a balance? Wtf. There is nothing over level 85 worth taming. Just waw wtf. Thanks for nothing? That isn't balance it's making a change so it looks like u did something. Will make 0 difference to the class

#19 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:33 AM

ya and nothing about the Weapon Problems for Avenger too.

disappointing.

#20 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:46 AM

They could change a lot of Skill yes, the useless with to long Cast Time to less range etc. But for any more is my Skill bar simply full already.

Nothing against improvements. And please work on your attitude Bumble you take this all way to personal.

Well. happens to me from time to time too...but at least i try not to insult other during the Process.

Edited by Sandyman, 17 September 2015 - 05:53 AM.

#21 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:56 AM

This aren't all changes anyway...

#22 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:15 AM

These job groups should not include jobs that do not have the skill i.e. Shield fortress has nothing to do with commander/defender.  It makes it look like something was done to the classes and nothing was (if that was the intent then well..whoops).  This just confuses people new to these classes.

Sorry if there is any confusion but Skills of Defender are related because every Protector is also a Defender. The Jobs are only grouped as such for easy understanding, hope it does not confuse.

#23 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:21 AM

This took you 3 months to do? THIS? Adding 0 skills. Changing 0 skills.

THIS TOOK YOU 3 WHOLE MONTHS TO DO??!?!?!?!

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!??!?!

Making that Table takes longer than the work you did on your "SKILL REBALANCE"

This is insane.

No, it took about a week to do. I am not going to go over the history of the last 3 months to explain myself or make excuses. Moving forward, things will start to pick up pace for 2 reasons:

(1) After almost a month of no test server, since I built one from scratch, it should remain operational and testing will not get interrupted.

(2) I am starting to get help again from people that had to focus on other projects. On Community, we have new managers, in production I will have Alteris to help again and in Support we have some new in house representatives to get tickets rolling faster too.

#24 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:23 AM

As a FYI I should add the reason for the "trim" besides having no level cap increase planned this year:

See the image in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

#25 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:28 AM

Seal of Acceleration - Adjusted lower level skill effect with required character level progression. Adjusted cooldown and duration to a flat amount at all levels.. Sigh.. So it was nerfed?

Skill NameDescriptionEffect Description
Seal of AccelerationDecrease surrounding party members' casting Time.Decrease Party Members' Casting Time: -20%%\nEffective Radius: 30m\n Duration: 40sec\nMax Targets: 15
Seal of AccelerationDecrease surrounding party members' casting Time.Decrease Party Members' Casting Time: -25%%\nEffective Radius: 30m\n Duration: 40sec\nMax Targets: 16
Seal of AccelerationDecrease surrounding party members' casting Time.Decrease Party Members' Casting Time: -30%%\nEffective Radius: 30m\n Duration: 40sec\nMax Targets: 17
Seal of AccelerationDecrease surrounding party members' casting Time.Decrease Party Members' Casting Time: -35%%\nEffective Radius: 30m\n Duration: 40sec\nMax Targets: 18
Seal of AccelerationDecrease surrounding party members' casting Time.Decrease Party Members' Casting Time: -40%%\nEffective Radius: 30m\n Duration: 40sec\nMax Targets: 19

So, no actually at the highest level it is 5% better now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users