Preview Patch Notes (scheduled for release on Friday) - Page 2 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Preview Patch Notes (scheduled for release on Friday)

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#26 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:33 AM

You didn't consider dominator have also 3 COMPLETELY USELESS SKILLS just in the domi tree (not to say 5-6), and it is even on green bar, at least improve the anti-stun Helium e.e

Edited by Kazara, 17 September 2015 - 06:38 AM.

#27 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:46 AM

You didn't consider dominator have also 3 COMPLETELY USELESS SKILLS just in the domi tree (not to say 5-6), and it is even on green bar, at least improve the anti-stun Helium e.e

Of course there is more to do. This update does not concern so called completely useless skills, but rather for the most part, deals with the surplus points some classes would have and others would not.

To all:

It seems out of whack now but we are done with things getting worse before they get better and by the end of the year the different Jobs should be balanced and a level cap increase with content to accompany it can begin to be considered.

For today, now that the content is done I've started compiling the patch, then test the updater with the patch, and retest the content after the test patch. Not expecting to run into problems.

#28 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:59 AM

Thank you Helium! Im happy that finally something happen! Commy was not in ur list, but Blueberry said every class gonna change, so i wait friday very much. Thx again for infos. (and dont be upset coz of QQs) good luck for patch

(P.S: and i would have a personal wish: forge event if its possible :P thx alot)

Edited by Vernon, 17 September 2015 - 07:05 AM.

#29 H1Z1

H1Z1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:17 AM

Sandy I'm bumble. But thanks for insulting me for nothing. Very classy . I thought it would be obvious when I posted about avenger.

#30 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:20 AM

Bumble = tassa  :heh:  

#31 H1Z1

H1Z1

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:26 AM

Helium as usual u ignored months of customer feed back and did your own thing. This is what u always do and then you shocked at the hatred from the community. You know and we know you made no real effort on this. Did you even spend an hour on it? Seriously your idea of what is a priority to stop us quiting is insane. Not a single player in this community requested this. All we wanted was for u to fix the mess u made with beserker and defile and continue updating one class at a time. You bring the flaming and abuse on your self. 0 sympathy for you and the rage about to hit this form. I'll log Friday to chuckle at avenger changes for 5 mins then log back out for another few months. Nothing will be achieved in this patch and the main problems we quit over not even addressed. I miss making guilds in this game with my friends but I won't play garbage m8.

#32 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:29 AM

Btw guys, wait the patch to rage e.e

Edited by Kazara, 17 September 2015 - 07:33 AM.

#33 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:11 AM

For today, now that the content is done I've started compiling the patch, then test the updater with the patch, and retest the content after the test patch. Not expecting to run into problems.

Stop ignore problems. =================>>

Duplicate as a bug too serious, but it is still not fixed.

Defiler(Soul Hunter). Bugged skill - Attack of curse(x2 damage)

This skill deals double damage. Once it is broken. Fix.
This skill is broken just like berserk.
Deals double damage.
Such a large no one. This is a double advantage in damage.
Skill Can be used every second.
Damage is like the god modes.
Immediately fix in the upcoming patch, this is your main objective - the correction of errors.

Video attach
Read chat please.

Thank you for attention.

#34 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:25 AM

Sorry if there is any confusion but Skills of Defender are related because every Protector is also a Defender. The Jobs are only grouped as such for easy understanding, hope it does not confuse.

Np, UNLESS you plan on giving commanders lesser heal and shield fortress.  I won't complain.  Well I guess I will, cuz it wouldnt really help with todays ungodly dps but hooray for more skills!

#35 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:09 PM

Skill Name Description Effect Description Seal of Acceleration Decrease surrounding party members' casting Time. Decrease Party Members' Casting Time: -20%%\nEffective Radius: 30m\n Duration: 40sec\nMax Targets: 15 Seal of Acceleration Decrease surrounding party members' casting Time. Decrease Party Members' Casting Time: -25%%\nEffective Radius: 30m\n Duration: 40sec\nMax Targets: 16 Seal of Acceleration Decrease surrounding party members' casting Time. Decrease Party Members' Casting Time: -30%%\nEffective Radius: 30m\n Duration: 40sec\nMax Targets: 17 Seal of Acceleration Decrease surrounding party members' casting Time. Decrease Party Members' Casting Time: -35%%\nEffective Radius: 30m\n Duration: 40sec\nMax Targets: 18 Seal of Acceleration Decrease surrounding party members' casting Time. Decrease Party Members' Casting Time: -40%%\nEffective Radius: 30m\n Duration: 40sec\nMax Targets: 19
So, no actually at the highest level it is 5% better now.

Well right now Level 4 SOA is -45% casting speed lasting 40 seconds .. From above, looks like we have to spend 1 more skill point and its 5% less speed .. LOL

level 5 SOA right now would be = level 92 -50% Casting speed 45 second duration.....

i call that a nerf.

Edited by Crftwise, 17 September 2015 - 04:09 PM.

#36 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:11 PM

What you should do Helium, is use Alterus's suggestion I heard a while back. Put ALL skills (with respect to level) at level 1 automaticly. This would free up many skill points. Theres no reason we should have to take useless skills to get better skills on some trees.

#37 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:19 PM

What you should do Helium, is use Alterus's suggestion I heard a while back. Put ALL skills (with respect to level) at level 1 automaticly. This would free up many skill points. Theres no reason we should have to take useless skills to get better skills on some trees.

Do you mean some skills should not lead to better skills because they are unrelated?  So we shouldn't have to waste points on them to get to the good stuff?  

Most games use the worse skill builds to a better skill thing but I know there are some useless skills we have to take just to get to what we want.  Ie:  Physical blessing -----> Quick Attack

#38 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:27 PM

Do you mean some skills should not lead to better skills because they are unrelated?  So we shouldn't have to waste points on them to get to the good stuff?  

Most games use the worse skill builds to a better skill thing but I know there are some useless skills we have to take just to get to what we want.  Ie:  Physical blessing -----> Quick Attack

What im saying is that you get level-1 in a skill you can use, FREE.... That would free up many a skill point to be used on USEFUL skills.

#39 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:34 PM

What im saying is that you get level-1 in a skill you can use, FREE.... That would free up many a skill point to be used on USEFUL skills.

Ah ok that makes sense.  I won't complain about extra skill points...though not really much else to use them on in our class tbh.

#40 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:42 AM

yes pls !!

#41 cwilbur

cwilbur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:48 AM

so any ETA on the well anticipated patch **growls Angry Mob Outside Gravity HQ**

#42 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:13 AM

Defiler(Soul Hunter). Bugged skill - Attack of curse(x2 damage)

bla bla

Thank you for attention.

skill does exactly what it says it does...

#43 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:27 AM

Any news on the second part of the patch?

#44 cwilbur

cwilbur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:48 AM

yea id rly like to know when to log off i got other Schnike i can be doing....

#45 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:21 PM

Patch notes on website, but not all classes had changes.

#46 Tornir

Tornir

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:22 PM

Job change NPC spawn or not? Edit: Thx for The Job change NPC!!!

Edited by Tornir, 18 September 2015 - 12:27 PM.

#47 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:26 PM

Yes Tornir.

#48 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:35 PM

I was expecting more changes but ok, it's a start...

#49 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:55 PM

so berseker will loose anti stun AD , thats a change and counterattack will be less OP ,, lets see wht will happend :)

Edited by Vulcano, 18 September 2015 - 12:57 PM.

#50 Wilq

Wilq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:02 PM

so berseker will loose anti stun AD , thats a change and counterattack will be less OP ,, lets see wht will happend :)

so counterstrike rightnow has 20sec duration and 35mgc counter with 50% chance? What was before patch?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users