• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:12 PM

I just want to clarify this. so i sent a ticket about the Turtle cap giving lucky spin coins when disassembled and they said

"Thank you for providing us the needed information for further testing. Please be informed that we have tested the item and it is normal that you received 3 Lucky Spin on the item after disassembling. Due to this, I regret to inform you that we are unable to exchange the Lucky Coins that you received"

Is it really meant to be that way? cause as far as i know, the turtle cap isn't from the lucky spin, Its from the Box of Hats

Edited by MarK1789, 18 September 2015 - 04:14 PM.

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:07 PM

Doesn't sound right to me, I would think Premium Points myself.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:31 PM

It's never been in the lucky spin, so i concur with zurn, this is wrong. 

#4 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:37 PM

Imma get back on that player support representative...

#5 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:54 AM

The item is correctly set. It was available in the Lucky Spin, back in January of 2012, (Patch Notes v.383) and has never been listed through direct purchase on the Item Mall. This is why it has no Premium Point value associated to be able to be refunded by. The special lucky boxes don't follow the same rules as direct purchased items, because they can contain a wide range of variety, and valued items for its cost.

#6 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:29 AM

Couldn't have said it was ever in, always thought it was only in the random boxes~

#7 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:01 PM

How about next time in the dis-assembly feature, as you put in the item you want ot disassemble, it will have a preview on what you will get and the respective percentage of the chance that you will get any of the items in the preview list. 

#8 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:23 PM

How about next time in the dis-assembly feature, as you put in the item you want ot disassemble, it will have a preview on what you will get and the respective percentage of the chance that you will get any of the items in the preview list.

That wouldn't work out too well because some items break down into a lot of different materials. It would be a UI disaster.

But if they changed the crafting system, and limited the types of materials needed to just a few, then this idea would totally be possible.

Also, I like the idea of having a preview and % chance. Just as I said, right now it would not be a good idea.

#9 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:55 AM

so far i haven't seen any item that breaks down into more than the current slot the disassembly window has, might be wrong tho

#10 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:52 AM

I really like that idea!

#11 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:14 AM

so far i haven't seen any item that breaks down into more than the current slot the disassembly window has, might be wrong tho

Maybe I misunderstood your idea, but the way I see it is, if an item can break down into 10 different materials, then your new window idea would have to display all of these materials each time you put an item in the disassembly window.

So I think it would be better implemented after they reconstruct the crafting / disassembly system. :)

Edited by Banrukai, 24 September 2015 - 09:15 AM.

#12 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:20 PM

Or they could just reconstruct the Disassembly window?

#13 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:44 PM

Or they could just reconstruct the Disassembly window?

It's a possibility, but I think it would be better to reduce the number materials an item breaks down into. Maybe have it break down in to particular materials, depending on the look of the weapon.

Instead of having an Iron Rifle ( not a real example ), breaking down into like Iron, Cloth, Twigs, and Stones. It should break down into Iron, Wood.

Reconstructing the disassembly window to display these materials would be nice, but with a reconstructed crafting / Disassembly system. Otherwise I feel it would be too cluttered as it is now. Too many materials

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users