irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia
  • Playing:RO Valkyrie Uprising
  • Server:Harpy

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:05 AM

I have send a ticket number -removed- to support.warpportal.com asked reason for banned me and the answer using SH in POE.

FYI, i am Battle Wall with def 738 and aspd 120 - 150

Are you sure you have the evidence? 

Pls re-check as i'm sure you made a mistake.

Pls reply my ticket if you guys really want to keep this game still exist because main issue in ROVU is no Active Game Master.

Thanks for your kind attention. 

wait your reply via ticket or here.

Have a nice day

Edited by VModCinnamon, 19 September 2015 - 07:11 AM.
Removed ticket number.

#2 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:41 AM

I did asking too, they said i involved in a suspicious activity which is absurd what i did wrong!?

Also when you askin about the evidence/proof, they will sent the template email saying that they can't give evidence to public.

Either they stupid or idiot, i am the owner of the ID asking about that not someone elses. So ofc its not for public.

And this game looks like a scam. My first character got lvl 99 long ago and they banned it for no reasons too, now when i made new characer and max lvl 99, they banned me again, and asking to make new character in order to play.

Well, I'm not gonna waste a single penny again in this scam game. Gonna make a report to googleas well as filing a lawsuit if necessary.

Edited by viecha1987, 19 September 2015 - 06:42 AM.

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 September 2015 - 07:20 AM

irwanliu, open a private conversation with Warnhal on forums, he might be able to explain some things for you. For security reasons your ticket number has been removed.

veicha1987, please note threatening to take legal action against WP on forums is prohibited.

For further concerns you might as well take it privately with ROVU CM Jello Shaker.

#4 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 07:45 PM

Hello Cinnamon,

Thanks for your reply.

I will send PM to Warnhal to spell out all the things.

Hope your advise will worked out bcos i"m expecting JelloShaker would join to help me and veicha.

Many of ROVU players will join to this forum and all of them are indo players.

Ur assistance are highly appreciated.

Regards

IrwanLiu

#5 angpaow

angpaow

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:51 PM

Hey GM/CM, pls bring back our guild leader (IrwanLiu) and guild manager (suroroo). We cant manage our guild w/out them. And please answer my ticket number -removed- . Thanks

Edited by VModCinnamon, 19 September 2015 - 10:51 PM.
Removed ticket number, don't post that on forums please.

#6 AntyWR

AntyWR

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:19 PM

Hello GM/CM, pls bring back our guild leader (IrwanLiu) and guild manager (suroroo). We cant manage our guild w/out them. U have 2 choice unbanned
*irwanliu
*yunaliu
*suroroo
or u cand refund the purchase as 3000usd to irwanliu for this game

Edited by AntyWR, 19 September 2015 - 09:21 PM.

#7 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:22 PM

Hello modCinammon,

Thx for your reply, i really appreciate it. Sorry, i didn't know it's prohibited to talk about taking legal action to WP in this forum, and i wasn't meant to threatened you, i just said the truth, since i am very disappointed on what happening to me, and our friends. And also i think u should feel threatened by cheats that can cause problem to your game other than my statement, don't you?

I did tweeted to jello 2 days ago,and he didn't reply. Now i will send him a private mssg and explain everything.

Please note, banning characters is very rude, since we didn't know what we did wrong. We are just normal player, never did something that can harm your company. We shouldn't get this final punishment, moreover, we pay alot back then and now.

Please consider to do something better other than banning our ID. Maybe like putting your lazy game master to the game so they can see how bad the situation right now other than just receiving emails and banning characters, or simply blocked 3rd apps other than blocking loyal players.

Thanks

Edited by viecha1987, 19 September 2015 - 09:30 PM.

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:55 PM

I appreciate your patience. Once the weekend is over will notify the CMs about this issue, till then hold tight.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 19 September 2015 - 11:02 PM.

#9 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:09 PM

Hello Cinnamon,

Thanks for your quick response,

I will wait till weekend is over and hope CMs will give satisfy explanations.

As we still willing to continue play this game.

We'll do our best to support this game as long as CMs cooperative and active inside game.

Happy Weekend~~~

#10 ChanVargas

ChanVargas

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:59 PM

My IGN *Vargas Lvl96 merge to Harpy Server.
I face same issue with *IrwanLiu, i got banned without actual explanations and when i asked team support for reason banned me, they said i was using 3rd party apps.
Ironically that moment i was spend ruby bought mount leo box. I felt cheated, while i play this game with whole-hearted n totally but Game Master didn't notice players effort and sacrifice by banned unreasonable.
I am totally disappointed with developer treatment!!
Pls give back my ID because i am honest player with sincerity to play this game.
U ruined my life because half of it used to play ROVU

#11 Sharonchristina

Sharonchristina

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:45 PM

TO GM/CM ROVU

Why would u banned someone without further notice, without no good evidence, only just saying that we are using speed hack??

My ign is kanong from ferrus server, i am fs with no aspd, or nothing, why would i use speed hack? What would it do good to me!? I never RMT or use bug in game.

Are u just plain blind? Why did u do massive ban like this, don't u know we are big cash user of your game, you are wasting my precious time and money, i have spent a lot, and u banned me? Why don't u go find dummies who are actually real cheater, not main char like me who did nothing!

If u keep doing this i guarantee u 100% nobody are gonna play this game anymore, ratings will drop, and less cash for you.

BLOCK THE 3RD APPS, NOT THE PLAYER!

Regards,
Kanong (ferrus)

#12 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:47 AM

Sharon,

Julius, Staff of team support warpportal said they can't provide any evidence bcos their policy allowed them to keep the evidence.

They blame us for cheating, use 3rd party apps but when we ask for evidence, they said "It is written on our Terms of Service that is accepted prior to playing the game. Keep in mind that all suspensions are backed by evidences that unfortunately cannot be shared as we do not want players circumventing our means of investigation. "

Helloooooo, i am the suspect/victim of the policy, I do have rights to requested the evidence before you prosecute my char.

Sad but True, they didn't appreciate the users. we spent half of our life to play n level up the char, chase up daily event to receive poring/king poring/angeling/poringring for level up merc and buy diamonds for GOLD DRAWING MERC with low chances rate of R4 merc and rubies for buy mount leo to get Sup Forging Tools Rewards.

We play ROVU only we love it, Don't ever blame players with Speedhacking or 3rd party apps issue because it should be your responsibility to protect the game not Massively Banned Players for reason of using 3rd party apps. 

3RD PARTY APPS EXISTED FULLY DEVS FAULT... BLOCK IT AND EVERYBODY HAPPY AND FAIR ENOUGH.. Pls don't harm players purpose in playing game..

FYI, JelloShaker & Warnhall didn't reply my Private Message till now. I don't know why they not reply my messages. 

If both of u read this, pls spend lil precious time to hear us. we need you like you need us to keep this game go on..

RIP ROVU!!!!!

Harpy Server

#13 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:55 AM

ROVU CM was not available yesterday but will be today hopefully, so kindly wait a little while.

#14 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:05 AM

Hello Cinnamon,

Thanks for your reply.

Hope CM will reply soon within today.

Because i dont any passion to make new char anymore, if devs can't give any solutions, i"ll uninstall the ROVU and quit permanently as friends from other guilds also got banned.

No more purpose to play this game anymore if unless devs unbanned all of us.

Have a nice day Cinnamon

Edited by irwanliu, 22 September 2015 - 06:13 AM.

#15 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:35 AM

Honestly, i don't understand, why banning players is the only solution, other than banning third app programs.

Why developer can't even protect the game, like the other games did out there?

Is there any scenario behind this?

When i called google 2 days ago, the representative said that this app didn't have any Terms of Service (maybe) to google itself. He found out this might be interesting.

We will see what next. This is so stressful. Keep back and forth without any solution.

#16 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:44 AM

Hey everyone posting in here:

Thanks for finding your way over to the forums and for letting us know what our issues are. You can get in contact with me via the official ROVU Facebook page but also on Twitter @CMJelloShaker

I will be posting/pinning a thread here to try and grab more feedback from players, so I can forward them to the Dev Team! 

Edit: Feedback thread here -> https://forums.warpp...eedback-thread/

#17 TenkU4dKeeL

TenkU4dKeeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:23 PM

i have been playing ROVU since 2013 and i never get banned, not even once. maybe you should stop using cheats so you don't get banned too.

i usually play single dungeon and pvp. sometimes i join instance runs. a lot of players who are cheating blatantly will deny the fact even after they got caught. i also see cheaters on Ferus server but will deny use of hacks even though they are obviously cheating.

Honestly, i don't understand, why banning players is the only solution, other than banning third app programs.

this is like saying it's okay to not ban botters in RO1 because it's gravity's fault that there are bots in the game. :/

#18 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:55 PM

i have been playing ROVU since 2013 and i never get banned, not even once. maybe you should stop using cheats so you don't get banned too.

i usually play single dungeon and pvp. sometimes i join instance runs. a lot of players who are cheating blatantly will deny the fact even after they got caught. i also see cheaters on Ferus server but will deny use of hacks even though they are obviously cheating.

this is like saying it's okay to not ban botters in RO1 because it's gravity's fault that there are bots in the game. :/

Dude, i never play RO1, so i cant answer ur statement. Idk the botters there are real person or just program. So anyway, cheat problem isn't a new problem. Its been years, and i see there's no solution to that matter. Only blocking rooted devices. Maybe u can answer, who's fault and how to prevent it?

#19 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:09 AM

This topic is now locked.

Please see ROVU CM post here

Make sure to give as much feedback as possible in a composed manner, thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users