Zynerex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:23 AM

anyone can give a spot to level fast? i'm level 84 job 50 i dont have homunculus

Stats: Str= 57+13

Agi= 73+10

Vit=22+7

Dex=42+13

Luk=42+17

Equipments: Morrigane set

Two handed axe

Cd in mouth

Shadow costumes

:thx:

#2 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:30 PM

then get a homu first...alchemist needs a homu...or just leech as puller in low ti

#3 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

then get a homu first...alchemist needs a homu...or just leech as puller in low ti

I don't see how an alchemist needs a homun. They can use shield and their aoe attack is melee range which makes using a homun an interference, imo.

#4 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:00 PM

I don't see how an alchemist needs a homun. They can use shield and their aoe attack is melee range which makes using a homun an interference, imo.

it is an alchemist...which is useless before 3rd class...and feed a homu  to homu S takes at least 2 weeks for all the way. And genetics without a homu S is pretty sad too...

#5 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:51 PM

it is an alchemist...which is useless before 3rd class...and feed a homu to homu S takes at least 2 weeks for all the way. And genetics without a homu S is pretty sad too...

I leveled my alchemist with cart revo. It's pretty good.

#6 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:13 PM

I leveled my alchemist with cart revo. It's pretty good.

1500 per hit against 7k monster in low ti?:/

#7 Zynerex

Zynerex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:31 PM

wait cart rev is AoE? but when i click it its only single target

#8 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:35 PM

1500 per hit against 7k monster in low ti?:/

Hm, I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure I did slightly more than that. It took only 2-3 cart revos back when I was in TI. FS FAW + the right converter.

And yep, cart revo is a splash 3x3 damage.
http://irowiki.org/w...Cart_Revolution

#9 Zynerex

Zynerex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:53 PM

Hm, I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure I did slightly more than that. It took only 2-3 cart revos back when I was in TI. FS FAW + the right converter.

And yep, cart revo is a splash 3x3 damage.
http://irowiki.org/w...Cart_Revolution

ohh, it didnt say to the skill description, ty for telling me

#10 Calza

Calza

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 933 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 September 2015 - 11:27 PM

Cart revo levelling is painful imo. Go Str / AGI if you want to solo. You could be thinking about dark priests which will see you to 99.

Also thinking about acting as a puller in low TI, the experience is superb. Probably best to wait till you're 85 though.

#11 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:12 AM

when i was an alchemist i took my time leveling before i changed to gene?why?because i felt the homunculus was necessary if i changed to gene.i leveled my homun to 99 then i did juno bounty and farmed for eden merit badges.for low TI since no one wants me(since i got crappy AOE and heal) what i did was i tabbed a priest and i played the priest while my alche/biochem was in the party, atleast i was able to buff and heal as a priest while getting the needed kill counts for my turn in.

currently 116 and still grinding in low TI as a genetic and leveling my homun and turning it to sera was really worth it.why?i just summon homun-fly-aoe-resurrect homun if dead then repeat

so i suggest take your time as an alchemist and level a homunculus

#12 Zynerex

Zynerex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:25 AM

when i was an alchemist i took my time leveling before i changed to gene?why?because i felt the homunculus was necessary if i changed to gene.i leveled my homun to 99 then i did juno bounty and farmed for eden merit badges.for low TI since no one wants me(since i got crappy AOE and heal) what i did was i tabbed a priest and i played the priest while my alche/biochem was in the party, atleast i was able to buff and heal as a priest while getting the needed kill counts for my turn in.

currently 116 and still grinding in low TI as a genetic and leveling my homun and turning it to sera was really worth it.why?i just summon homun-fly-aoe-resurrect homun if dead then repeat

i dont have homunculus becuase when it dies like 5 times its gone i cant resurrect it, i created again and its gone again and again thats why i hate it waste my time btw i feed it always up to 65

#13 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:38 PM

i dont have homunculus becuase when it dies like 5 times its gone i cant resurrect it, i created again and its gone again and again thats why i hate it waste my time btw i feed it always up to 65

wow really?oo thats weird, my homun died a hundred times by now since im using it as a bait for mobbing.its either your not checking its loyalty level and making it hungry but as you have said you were feeding it well enoug~if you feel like its a bug you might consider reporting it in the support section of warpportal

#14 MisterWrong

MisterWrong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:32 PM

Pretty sure I was one of the guy that accepted you right the way. I thought you were stuck leveling, so I took you in as I did to other alchem/biochem, its betters than some asshats that sit in Ti entrance and get leech. I caught so many people doing that, and I kicked them right the way.

#15 MisterWrong

MisterWrong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:34 PM

wow really?oo thats weird, my homun died a hundred times by now since im using it as a bait for mobbing.its either your not checking its loyalty level and making it hungry but as you have said you were feeding it well enoug~if you feel like its a bug you might consider reporting it in the support section of warpportal

Pretty sure its better the time it take to get to 65 is where the loyalty went down to zero. My thought about this is set up a 23 min timer and use it as a signal to feed the damn thing. And close client when you know you will be away for a little even if its 15, Ive lost many pets because of that, dont be me. 

#16 MisterWrong

MisterWrong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:38 PM

If you have time and not hard core, just get amistr, I pull pretty well in Ti with amistr because it can swap places with you, very good skill, once its 80, you can use it to bait mob since it have more hp than you xD 

Dying doesn't make your humonculus go away, not feeding it / starving it does. Figure out what it eats with the link below, use that PokeDex to find what homuculus you have, and go to geffen to buy the feed, just buy 900 and feed it whenever it shows red bar, once 900 is gone. You are ready to evolve it! 

http://irowiki.org/w...munculus_System

Manipulating Intimacy

The player dying, the Homunculus dying, or the Homunculus vaporizing does not affect Intimacy. Stressing it (other than using their ultimate skills) is the only way that to lower its Intimacy. One can stress the Homunculus by not feeding it (Hunger < 11) or overfeeding it (Hunger > 75).

Each hour of starving causes the Intimacy to decrease by 18 (3600 seconds per hour / 200 seconds per loss). If the player is away from the computer for a full 24 hours of starving, the Homunculus' Intimacy will decrease by 432. If the player can no longer use Call Homunculus or Homunculus Resurrection, then the Homunculus has left its master for good. However, the master is able to create a new Homunculus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users