• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ekreya

Ekreya

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:13 AM

Hi guys! I'm Ekreya (Magistrum on many other forums and art-related crap). I started playing RO back when the 2nd alternate job classes popped up along with the philippine RO's Juno patch (2005-2006 methinks). Since then, it was a routine of play, get addicted, quit, and then play again :heh:

I was about to return to play pRO again, but apparently it closed down already and much to my disappointment, I missed the migration service to iRO that they gave. So yeah... all those years and money building up my chars got wasted... :sob:

But enough about me. These are the artworks I've done way back before I had my 2-year hiatus from playing. Feel free to comment, critique and discriminate :lol: Oh and BTW, I also have a DeviantArt account, if anyone's interested (All I've drawn lately is Pokemon though :meh:)

My Deviant Art

This is my REEEEEAAAAALLLLYYY old sig (which I still use until now) which showcases all my female chars on my wiped pRO account.
04um.png
The Ranger w/ the Feather Bonnet is -=Golden_Darkness=- (name taken from the same character from To-Love-Ru). This is her fan art back when she was a Sniper:
snipercoloredresize.jpg
The Warlock at the center of the sig is my main char back then, named Thalassa Frostbane :lv:
thalassaresize.jpg
fs0e.jpg
The Whitesmith beside her is Ekreya Stormforge. For now I just use her as a storage space, but mayyybe if I get into it, I'll turn her into a pure Mado Mech :lol:
ragnarokmechanicdigital.jpg
And this is a fan art of my Rune Knight, Ekreya Moonripper. (And yes I made her too skinny lol)
scanned001resize.jpg

And here are various sketches for my guildmates back then. Since this was a free commission, they sure got the low end of the stick in terms of my drawing services :heh:
nuzz.jpg
dlhf.jpg
nul6.jpg
esdy.jpg
gzon.jpg
7rcc.jpg

And if you think I am a sick pervert who only has female characters, I present to you my Archbishop, Lord_Lucifel, who NEVER runs out of SP because of 2 archangeling cards on its headgears  :rice: 
q2jn.jpg

So here is a mumbo jumbo series of the sketches above (with no sense of order whatsoever :heh:
sketchrocopyresize.jpg

Other RO fanart:
An unfinished artwork of various job classes with their pet birds practicing some Christmas Carols :)
xmascopy.jpg

This here is a fanart of various 3rd job classes that I did back when their concept artworks were revealed:
3rdjobsresize.jpg

So yeah, I dunno when I'll update again, but I hope you liked my trashy drawings... :P

P.S. I wanted to do RO commissions but I guess I'll just lie low for now and play iRO to see how prices go before I do so.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:17 AM

Welcome to iRO. Sorry to hear about your pRO account. Don't worry about starting over, it's really easy to start up again on iRO. All pRO accounts were put onto Thor server if you want to play with your fellow pRO players. If not, there's plenty of guilds on Chaos server that can help you reestablish yourself.

#3 ceinchase

ceinchase

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 2625 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 September 2015 - 12:08 PM

So many creative people in the pRO community I`ve noticed :0 it`s wonderful.

#4 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • LocationRelocated ---->Bio 4
  • Server:Chaos>Valkyrie>New Chaos

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:01 PM

:p_love:

#5 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:26 AM

hola fellow Filipino artist. i hope you're in Chaos server. i dont have much equips but i could help you around :3 lovely works btw *o* (digging the Pokemon part too )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users