Character Select Screen change. - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Character Select Screen change.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:32 AM

I would love it if when I go to the character select screen, I could see the weapon and offhand that my character is using. Sometimes when I go through my characters, I am looking for a particular class, and the only way to see that is by weapon/offhand.

#2 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:44 AM

Should be easy to implement. 

I've often wondered why it wasn't put in, in the first place.

#3 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:30 AM

I would love it if when I go to the character select screen, I could see the weapon and offhand that my character is using. Sometimes when I go through my characters, I am looking for a particular class, and the only way to see that is by weapon/offhand.

You should be able to see your character class in the Character Select screen underneath your character name.

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:48 AM

I can, but sometimes I need a particular version of that class, or if it's under 100, I need to be able to see what I am going to make it. For instance, I was looking for a soldier that I had intended on making into a knight. If the weapon/offhands were displayed, I could see at a glance which character was equipped for tanking. Or if I wanted a Spear Champ, I could tell at the char select screen instead of having to log in all my champs to see who has a spear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users