Ragnarok Online: Path of Heroes - Feedback Thread - Ragnarok Online - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok Online: Path of Heroes - Feedback Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#1 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:18 AM

Hi Everyone!

As it seems that post players are finding their way over to this International section, I wanted to gather feedback from the community! 

Please note the following though:

DO NOT post your ticket numbers. PM me if you've got questions!

DO NOT post your personal info or UUID; this can easily get your account stolen!

DO NOT use this thread as a trade/buy/sell thread

DO NOT call out/post information of other players. This is not allowed on the forums. Send any information you have to the GM team.

DO NOT call out Support Team members.

Other than that, please provide constructive criticism! We want to make this game a great experience for all those involved!

What I'll be doing with this feedback:

Depending on how much feedback is received, I'll be forwarding the Development Team the most pertinent and critical issues. I will keep the community updated here, Facebook and on Twitter on any upcoming changes.

Thanks!

#2 TenkU4dKeeL

TenkU4dKeeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:08 PM

why is my character still not banned on ROVU? i've been playing since 2013. but i'm only level 81. lol

is -removed- still a member of your staff? why is he no longer answering my tickets?

#3 Sharonchristina

Sharonchristina

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:41 PM

Greetings,

My character was also banned yesterday for no specific reason, and i found out a similarity that almost all GUILD LEADER are getting banned, it was as if you are trying to kill the whole member, but because it's impossible to ban all members, so u ban the GUILD LEADER to scatter away all members.

Which i happen to be one of the guild leader in ELITEFIED guild, and i get ban for no good reason.
Firstly, i am FS why would i use 3rd apps to benefit me? What can i do? I cannot even hit/attack/defend. I can only heal and SUPPORT OTHER CHAR.

I never do RMT or post spam and rude in board, I don't even have any final weapon/armor/helm yet, if i am using 3rd apps, I would've rush and farm all the sup crystals needed. But u can see it yourself, I don't even have enough sup crystals! Because i am collecting it one by one through events, world boss, and fishing (small chance)

So please consider my words, unban my char and all our char too. Think of this as a first trial of massive banning, i am 100% sure if you give back all our char, everyone in game are gonna be scared and will stop using all those 3rd apps. But if you keep blocking us, you are just gaining yourself an enemy and hater, many will quit and u lost money anyway.

Regards,
Kanong (ferrus)

#4 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:19 PM

Good day,
My ID was banned last week on tuesday. I have 2 main characters over there, wiz and priest. I was a guild master before leaving on monday last week. My guil didn't even do prelim for the rest last week before my characters got banned.

I sent ticket to asked about why my characters got banned, and they said i got banned due to "involvement in a suspicious activity". I asked about evidences, he said he can't give it to public, using a standard email templates (my friend got one exact the same a day before i got it). I said to him many times, please don't use templates, then the other Representative replied my email and said i was speedhacking while fishing, but also refuse to give the evidences.

I was doin fishing couple hours before got banned. Just because i was doing fishing then he said i was doing it with speedhack? Just looking throughout log and found out reason to made up?

I am the one who was recording the speedhack players on fishing map. I sent tickets with a link on my youtube the player who caught speedhack while fishing, but NONE got banned. Instead, i am the one who u guys banned! I open the ticket and replied it, then I got no respond other than a closing ticket.

I reported many players doing harassment to me, real money trade, speedhack, etc, with a legit proofs; video and screen shot, none got a serious respond! They keep saying they can't tell me what they will do due to privacy.

If you wants the proof i can give it to you. I still have it, also with the tickets number i save for years.

I just want my characters to be released.
I miss my friends in game. Hope u can consider our request.

Thanks

NenekSakti/SNGL (harpy)

Ps. A question, is it only for Ragnarok: path of heroes or also for war of god?

Edited by viecha1987, 22 September 2015 - 08:26 PM.

#5 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia
  • Playing:RO Valkyrie Uprising
  • Server:Harpy

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:41 PM

Hello Jello,

Thanks for your response.

Highly appreciated open a forum for us so you can hear everyone perceptions.

Like Kanong said, I am Guild Leader of Athares Guild, IGN *IrwanLiu and i got banned with unreasonable.

BattleWall with atk 850-1000 def 738 aspd 120-150

This stat won't work for SpeedHacking apps. Why suddenly login and found out my whole ID permanent blocked?

I also realized many Guild Leaders got banned for same issue. 

This won't keep the game existing if you not give tolerance by UNBAN us. 

Guild members will be drop mentally because their Leader/Master banned permanently and the guild will be no longer existed.

Only 2 path will be taken by guild members :

1. Leave guild / create new guild : need 1 week to join new guild (i assume they will postpone for a week before able to enter new or other guild)

2. Quit permanently : they will take this path if many of friends got banned (no more passion to play)

It would be great if you can give us tolerance by UNBAN us even though with some requirement (if necessary) we will try follow.

We love ROVU so we play for long period. I play this game day and night, I don't have any other game apps to be played since ROVU.

Just like my other friends, we keep playing almost 12-15hours per day for leveling, daily mission etc.

Pls forward our feedback to Devs ROVU as we still wish to play this game and we expect can create good communications between devs and players for the good of the game.

Thanks for your kind attention and waiting your soonest reply

Have a nice day

Regards

#6 angpaow

angpaow

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 08:50 PM

Dear jelloshaker, pls unbanned our friend in harpy. Too many wrong victim in you act for banned player that use speedhack. Everyone use it for leveling, daily, dungeon. So you have to block that third app soon as possible NOT BLOCK YOUR LOYAL PLAYER thanks

#7 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:12 PM

im a guild leader too.

nick : melodings
server : harpy

very very disappointed, im old player and always purchase ruby . before merge at rovu na, my character always fine. dev from indo can understand the position about speed hack.

i hope dev can unblocked all player indo..
dont be a rasis...
so many speed hack at another guild.

we enjoy play at rovu, dont take it our happines.
if u want too fair play, just blocked speed hack, dont blocked the char id.
without speedhack, another guild always can be a defender for a long time. this really unfair, please understand it dev...

i hope development at rovu NA can be understand too, like dev at indo before...

please fix it the trouble.

blocked a leader guild is not a solution...
forgive me if something wrong from my words.
i just want a justice and policy about this trouble from dev.
i just want to play with fair too. but dont blocked the id.
it really hurts bcause i play with my money every month.
you can check my pay history at rovu indo & NA .

best regard.

dedots

#8 TenkU4dKeeL

TenkU4dKeeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:28 PM

reading all these posts makes me laugh. it's so obvious that you guys are so used in using cheats that you basically treat them as a normal thing to use in the game but cry when you get caught. using SH might have been tolerated on ROVU Indo but not in NA. i'm happy that players are getting ban hammered but there are still a lot of cheaters in the game.

#9 irwanliu

irwanliu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia
  • Playing:RO Valkyrie Uprising
  • Server:Harpy

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:19 PM

TenkU4dKeeL,

I think you still didn't understand the issue.

Guild Leader Got Banned means no matter who SH, Leader will be banned for disqualified guild to join WOE

Pls use your small brain before comment and read carefully.

How come FS or BattleWall using SpeedHack??

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day

#10 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:34 AM

tengku4dkeel

this is not about using sh.
but we have a highest score at prelimination with highest rate from rovu, we have many member and of course we have a highest score.
and gm blocked the guild master because it.
so the guild without guild master can't do anything.

shy. please read carefully before comment.

#11 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:39 AM

no problem if gm have a caught about us.
gm can check prelim periode 19 sptmber.

this not solution if guild master got a banned and the reason is highest score at prelim.? shy

#12 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 04:18 AM

reading all these posts makes me laugh. it's so obvious that you guys are so used in using cheats that you basically treat them as a normal thing to use in the game but cry when you get caught. using SH might have been tolerated on ROVU Indo but not in NA. i'm happy that players are getting ban hammered but there are still a lot of cheaters in the game.

I am happy too if the REAL cheaters got banned, but they didn't. This banning isn't normal just because we are the guild leader (i was 6-12 of sept)

Edited by viecha1987, 23 September 2015 - 04:22 AM.

#13 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:33 AM

I'm not going to go into specifics, but I'll do my best to address everyone's concerns!

Getting banned for no reason

Logs have been looked at and characters have been observed. We will not ban players without reason and we will take a second look at accounts if there is compelling reason to.

Only Indonesians are getting banned

We don't discriminate against players by region. We don't discriminate, period. Players cheating are suspended regardless of origin. I think the issue is that there are a lot of high profile Indonesian guilds being affected, rather than it being a targeted ban. 

Guild leaders are getting banned as punishment for their guilds
In a way. Guild Leaders should know what their guild is up to and should be letting their members know that this isn't ok. The reality though, is that Guild Leaders are also speedhacking. 

Moving Forward

We're going to continue to monitor guilds, WoE Prelims and WoE. We want WoE to be fair and that means we will have to shut down players who choose to abuse the system. We take every report seriously but we cannot release the investigations to the players. It will seem like we're ignoring these reports but we are not. I'm stressing here that we do watch those videos and suspend accordingly, we just can't tell the reporter the results. Now, if you reported someone, have video evidence AND they still haven't been suspended? PM me with your ticket number. I'll check in on the ticket and make sure everything is going alright with the investigation. As always, with me OR the Support Team, these things take time.

/endwalloftext

Sorry for it being long, guys! I just wanted to cover all the important points.

#14 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:44 PM

Good day and thanks for the detailed explanation. However I can't seem to understand why you will not share the "evidence" with the player who is being banned? Why is there such a policy, that will not allow this? I have spent countless dollars on this game, and feel I have the right to know exactly why I am being banned. There is no downside for you to share this information. You obviously have the technology to provide evidence to players who are being banned by your site. No offense, but it's very shady that you will not share this information.

I will pm you the tickets # and also the screenshot taken back then.

#15 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 04:50 PM

Good day and thanks for the detailed explanation. However I can't seem to understand why you will not share the "evidence" with the player who is being banned? Why is there such a policy, that will not allow this?

This mostly has to do with back-end information that players shouldn't be seeing. It's for our own security, as well as preventing players from circumventing investigations. For example: if players knew what we were looking for/how we are tracking things, it would be a lot easier to try and obscure any bad behavior.

#16 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:32 PM

This mostly has to do with back-end information that players shouldn't be seeing. It's for our own security, as well as preventing players from circumventing investigations. For example: if players knew what we were looking for/how we are tracking things, it would be a lot easier to try and obscure any bad behavior.

I fully understand you not wanting to jeopardize the security of your game. I would never expect you to share security software programs, with the players. However sharing a video or a screenshot of the offense in no way would jeopardize the games security. That is all I am asking for, in regards to proving that I did violate Terms of Service. However I am confident that I did not, and that's why I am pressing the issue. I spend far too much money to be kicked off without solid proof.

#17 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:17 AM

I'm not going to go into specifics, but I'll do my best to address everyone's concerns!

Getting banned for no reason
Logs have been looked at and characters have been observed. We will not ban players without reason and we will take a second look at accounts if there is compelling reason to.

Only Indonesians are getting banned
We don't discriminate against players by region. We don't discriminate, period. Players cheating are suspended regardless of origin. I think the issue is that there are a lot of high profile Indonesian guilds being affected, rather than it being a targeted ban.

Guild leaders are getting banned as punishment for their guilds
In a way. Guild Leaders should know what their guild is up to and should be letting their members know that this isn't ok. The reality though, is that Guild Leaders are also speedhacking.

Moving Forward
We're going to continue to monitor guilds, WoE Prelims and WoE. We want WoE to be fair and that means we will have to shut down players who choose to abuse the system. We take every report seriously but we cannot release the investigations to the players. It will seem like we're ignoring these reports but we are not. I'm stressing here that we do watch those videos and suspend accordingly, we just can't tell the reporter the results. Now, if you reported someone, have video evidence AND they still haven't been suspended? PM me with your ticket number. I'll check in on the ticket and make sure everything is going alright with the investigation. As always, with me OR the Support Team, these things take time.

/endwalloftext

Sorry for it being long, guys! I just wanted to cover all the important points.

thanks for detailed explanation before.

if dev can't unbanned our char because the trouble is guild have a highest score.

okay, please understand it.

1. we spent too much money for pay some ruby
2. we spent too much time for play this game 2-3 years
3. we want to fair play too...

and now, you banned us. this is a feedback?

get it back our money.
and get it back our time with your solution,
not like this...

please understand it !
and do feedback to us with appropriate.

do banned to our char because prelim is not realy unreasonable punishment & not worth after what we do for this game...

#18 Jello Shaker

Jello Shaker

Shake Shake

• Community Managers
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:04 AM

I fully understand you not wanting to jeopardize the security of your game. I would never expect you to share security software programs, with the players. However sharing a video or a screenshot of the offense in no way would jeopardize the games security. That is all I am asking for, in regards to proving that I did violate TOS. However I am confident that I did not, and that's why I am pressing the issue. I spend far too much money to be kicked off without solid proof.

One of the other reasons is that we don't normally share the evidence/investigation is also to protect the privacy of the player doing the reporting. I can look further into if it will ever be possible that we share the investigation, but at this point in time, it seems doubtful.

do banned to our char because prelim is not realy unreasonable punishment & not worth after what we do for this game...

Bans were handed out for use of speedhacking, as investigated by the Development Team. It's not an unreasonable punishment considering that there are many players trying their best to get by without the use of cheats/mods/etc (which is how the game is meant to be played). Speedhacking is way out of bounds in regards to the Terms of Service, so the suspensions won't be lifted.

#19 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:16 PM

One of the other reasons is that we don't normally share the evidence/investigation is also to protect the privacy of the player doing the reporting. I can look further into if it will ever be possible that we share the investigation, but at this point in time, it seems doubtful.

Jello,
We both know that if you provided a screenshot or video of the infraction, this would not incriminate any other players who reported the violation. So let's be quite honest here, and admit that the real problem isn't about protecting other players identities. The games customer service team is probably extremely understaffed given the high volume of characters they have to deal with. So instead of dealing with each violation individually, they have email templates that get sent to a high volume of players. What this tells me is thorough investigations cannot be conducted, so I question the validity of these accusations. I have spent so much money on this game, and cannot accept being banned for a lack of investigation.

#20 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:21 PM

Bans were handed out for use of speedhacking, as investigated by the Development Team. It's not an unreasonable punishment considering that there are many players trying their best to get by without the use of cheats/mods/etc (which is how the game is meant to be played). Speedhacking is way out of bounds in regards to the Terms of Service, so the suspensions won't be lifted.

If you really wanna make ur game clean, please make a regular ID character, go interact with players in game, go to battlefield, see the world boss event, see the regular map, Esp. The map for daily mission (forgotten island, silent forest, etc), then go to npc of instance dungeon, you will know how many people are cheating.

Banned them all, and see how many players left in your game. I can guarantee you, there will be newbie and some mid level characters only :)

So, you think you will do it?

#21 TenkU4dKeeL

TenkU4dKeeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:45 PM

viecha, the more you speak the more obvious that you are indeed cheating in the game. just because a lot of players are doing it, you have to as well. see the repercussions for cheating? you get banned. i've been playing since 2013 and i never experienced being suspended, not even after the whole auction house fiasco on mimir server back in 2013.

#22 viecha1987

viecha1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:39 AM

viecha, the more you speak the more obvious that you are indeed cheating in the game. just because a lot of players are doing it, you have to as well. see the repercussions for cheating? you get banned. i've been playing since 2013 and i never experienced being suspended, not even after the whole auction house fiasco on mimir server back in 2013.

Im not talking to you. I don't need your opinion.

#23 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:56 PM

where are u justice...

read below with correctly

Edited by dedots, 25 September 2015 - 05:59 PM.

#24 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:47 PM

One of the other reasons is that we don't normally share the evidence/investigation is also to protect the privacy of the player doing the reporting. I can look further into if it will ever be possible that we share the investigation, but at this point in time, it seems doubtful.

Bans were handed out for use of speedhacking, as investigated by the Development Team. It's not an unreasonable punishment considering that there are many players trying their best to get by without the use of cheats/mods/etc (which is how the game is meant to be played). Speedhacking is way out of bounds in regards to the Terms of Service, so the suspensions won't be lifted.

oh my god jello, u really2 not understanding us, we want to fair play too, dude. and we are a ruby buyer... how about our ruby? and equip2 from ruby? we always payment every month. im not used speedhacking because im a katar !!!, guild master of course do the best for the member !

and how about the transfer data id. not succesfull until present "J". since 2 month ! so many indo player because it ! are u dev really2 hate us ?

where are ur justice guys ?

so many issue from indo to this development !

Edited by dedots, 25 September 2015 - 05:58 PM.

#25 dedots

dedots

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 06:38 PM

Im not talking to you. I don't need your opinion.

yeah just listen it, dude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users