444 replies to this topic

#51 TinyOwl

TinyOwl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:15 AM

sure. i do. whatever. just restrict freyja items and zeny and we will be all good. 

#52 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:49 AM

Let everybody bring all their items.  Just limit zeny transferred to < 5% across the whole server and there should be no problem.  If the broken economy from Freyja enters Odin, RIP Odin economy, and we will def lose a lot of players AGAIN.  If the server merge is going to be handled poorly again just don't even bother and leave them the way it is?  Why would we want new players from Freyja if it's going to just make more Odin players quit?  What's the point? lol

#53 7843140731162112220

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:57 AM

Freyja item is OP? Don't make me laugh.

Excluded item coming from Thai server - which is same or less with your 'normal' odin server.

We dont have gsr power 30+, gsr armor 20+, bs 45+, bs 35+ user countable.
Yes that's normal item from original Freyja player with Taiwan, op item only come from Thai player and not all of us can afford to buy that from them.

The only thing we have more than odin is ZENNY. That's all.
Don't talk like you ever been there for even 1 week.

#54 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:13 AM

Frustrations about server merging via Gifs

Spoiler

#55 Saturn33

Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:45 AM

I believe they decide to turn off a few hardware server and reduce some channel since the player base is getting smaller. Instead of letting Freya community to fade out day by day (with running hardware server), they decided to let everybody to meet together, so that Freya community won't feel they are abandoned and only have fun in their own little world.

So here comes the problem that need to be addressed:

Amount of zeny in Freya:

I believe you won't equal 1 South Korean Won to 1 USD, the key is a conversion and I wish Amilus guide works well, i.e. 5% to be fair, or even less like 3%. With conversion at such percentage, you would have comparable price for +20 Equipment from both server.

Highest Seed Rune that many butt hurt with:

I wish Warpportal will have a good solution on this matter, either by replacing them wtih lower Seed Rune or any other logic and better solution. Please don't delete all people hard earned Equipment just because of a portion of player butt hurt with another portion of player which have the highest Seed Rune.

Fraud Item by cheating (if any):

Fraud Item should be investigated and action should be taken on it. Please don't bound all item which are earned legally.

If all the problem addressed smoothly, I believe both player base would be peace. Lastly, I wish Warpportal could done their job nicely. Thank you.  :p_smile:

#56 maosanity

maosanity

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:54 AM

I'm from freyja Server, and I DON'T think putting a zenny cap on each char is a good idea haha,, maybe it's better to just Reduce like 97% or 98% of our zennies,, we just want to enjoy the game with more players, it's not our intention to ruin Odin's Economy, just sayin, but i don't know if my fellow Freyjan's would agree with that, lol...

#57 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:12 AM

Forever NA players mentality and attitude... something never changed. i called them weak and they made noise... LOL~

Please get the fact right, not just i think... i heard... my friend said... but nothing is fact.

the fact is... NA have more maxed seeds than SEA ever brought to odin, how they have it really is a mystery.

the fact is... Odin have more maxed seeds than freyja, only thai players have those in freyja, but limited.

the fact is... Odin have more botters than freyja, CM who done the raids can verify this.

the fact is... Odin have many rich players with large amount of zeny, hhb 1~5, those tons of tradeable infinium from ML event, Dark coins event, and alot of old server stuffs. you cant find that from freyja, only part of thai players have it.

and please... things aren't dropped from sky, most of them worked hard to gain what they have now, wipe them might as well wipe odin? let's have a clean server and everyone start from level 1?

seriously and everyone agreed, the only thing have to address carefully is the zeny, dont repeat the SEA and THAI merge tragedy, do a thoroughly restriction by percentage, then it would just perfectly fit into odin market, do some items survey on AH or look into items sold logs will give you a clear picture.

and please... strictly no VCRs involved in this matter!!

#58 Samu386

Samu386

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:34 AM

RIP Odin economy = RIP RO2.  :sob:

Why??!!  :p_sick:

Find a awesome solution because warpportal had a really bad merge politics... Please think wisely first and later apply the merge.  :thx:

#59 Kirhito

Kirhito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:56 AM

Gotta protect those items and zenny to RMT ya?

Business needs to go on!

Edited by Kirhito, 28 September 2015 - 10:57 AM.

#60 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 12:01 PM

Gee, when Freyja opened absolutely nobody thought it would soon merge back with everyone being worse off from it!

Now really, did it last a full year? that's about four months longer than I anticipated.
I also thought that iRO2 will be th last RO2 server to fall. Let's see if I was wrong about that too.

#61 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:07 PM

Don't allow any zeny to transfer at all. Period. If they want to be rich in Odin let them get rich within our economy. Let them buy up their auction house and resell in Odin. Any attempt to restrict the zeny to anything but zero will fail like always. The last 3 server merges have all failed and have resulted in the current economic crisis that Freyja is currently in. Do not allow that mess to be brought to Odin.

#62 whenreinwasfall

whenreinwasfall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:13 PM

what a big demands haha Odins has all those OP seeds you want bsr 30 we are using to be taken away? in odin its almost trash.. as far as i can see only zenny was the big thing to be deal with this merge..

#63 ritsukachan

ritsukachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the mist...

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:31 PM

what did I just read

#64 deathcauser

deathcauser

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationProntera Battlefield

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:41 PM

up for more discussion 

#65 MadPukui

MadPukui

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:03 PM

Hi, as a player from Freya, I was pretty hype with this server merge, but after reading stuffs here, I can definitely say my +19 Hype is down to 0, just like how infinium works now in the game. And here I thought that Odin players will welcome us with hugs and smiles, then kill all of us later in WOE and PVP, but now I know different.

#66 whenreinwasfall

whenreinwasfall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:33 PM

Forever NA players mentality and attitude... something never changed. i called them weak and they made noise... LOL~

Please get the fact right, not just i think... i heard... my friend said... but nothing is fact.

the fact is... NA have more maxed seeds than SEA ever brought to odin, how they have it really is a mystery.

the fact is... Odin have more maxed seeds than freyja, only thai players have those in freyja, but limited.

the fact is... Odin have more botters than freyja, CM who done the raids can verify this.

the fact is... Odin have many rich players with large amount of zeny, hhb 1~5, those tons of tradeable infinium from ML event, Dark coins event, and alot of old server stuffs. you cant find that from freyja, only part of thai players have it.

and please... things aren't dropped from sky, most of them worked hard to gain what they have now, wipe them might as well wipe odin? let's have a clean server and everyone start from level 1?

seriously and everyone agreed, the only thing have to address carefully is the zeny, dont repeat the SEA and THAI merge tragedy, do a thoroughly restriction by percentage, then it would just perfectly fit into odin market, do some items survey on AH or look into items sold logs will give you a clear picture.

and please... strictly no VCRs involved in this matter!!

you have a point brother... i play in odin i play in freyja.... i know you play both server too i saw you farming like bitch in queen FF.. i dont understand why odins players demanding like that on freyjas item.. the truth is theres no power 40 in freyja unlike in odin many have it.. on few players has armor 20++ in freyja and odins has lots of armor 25. and not all players there wearing 3s costumes unlike in odin most of people have it.. i can say only 20% of freyja players has atleast 1piece 3s costumes only 3% has a full set of 3s costume. and even strongest player there didnt have a full bsr 50 set.. they always talk -_- without knowing the truth... ZENNY is the only thing to be watch in this merge just like you said..

#67 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:06 PM

"the truth is theres no power 40 in freyja unlike in odin many have it.. on few
players has armor 20++ in freyja and odins has lots of armor 25. and not
all players there wearing 3s costumes unlike in odin most of people have
it.. i can say only 20% of freyja players has atleast 1piece 3s costumes
only 3% has a full set of 3s costume"

HAHAHAHAH most ppl have 3s costumes and armor 25% XD

r u mad m8

#68 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:08 PM

In before someone pulls the racist card in order to further their hostilities against other players.

#69 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:49 PM

In before someone pulls the racist card in order to further their hostilities against other players.

Which will be specially fun since there's such a heterogeneous mix in both servers. A roulette of offender and victim.

#70 whenreinwasfall

whenreinwasfall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:50 PM

"the truth is theres no power 40 in freyja unlike in odin many have it.. on few
players has armor 20++ in freyja and odins has lots of armor 25. and not
all players there wearing 3s costumes unlike in odin most of people have
it.. i can say only 20% of freyja players has atleast 1piece 3s costumes
only 3% has a full set of 3s costume"

HAHAHAHAH most ppl have 3s costumes and armor 25% XD

r u mad m8

am not^^.. im just pointing that freyja's player maybe richer than odins player.. but odins still OP than freyja's player.. and beside even freyja player bring lots of zennies here 1m or above its still up to those odins players OP seed holder if they will sell it to freyja's player... and dont be scared to freyjas player most of them are squishy all they bring to woe is lag^^ can can be killed by 1 aoe skill of odin's player im very sure of that..

#71 Mishhan

Mishhan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:50 PM

f7eFNyJ.jpg

#72 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:52 PM

Which will be specially fun since there's such a heterogeneous mix in both servers. A roulette of offender and victim.

Exactly.

#73 7960130505150019417

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:04 PM

I have a good idea get rid of seeds in general from both servers then get rid of cls runes.  Take out ymir and master levels.  Make the highest content AoD and I think we will have a good merge yo.

#74 jueqsfer

jueqsfer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:11 PM

PRICES IN FREYJA COMPARE TO ODIN
HAPPY HOUR BOX I in Freyja is 1.5M - 2M zenny per stack while in odin 30k-40k only
May happy hour box in Freyja is 800k - 1M zenny per stack while in odin 8k-10k only
30k is 2% of 1.5M 
8k is only 1% of 800k 
SO yeah . 1-2% of their zenny rate will do. 

#75 KafraMilenia

KafraMilenia

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:14 PM

Seriously, Odin players want freyja players gears, zeny, items wipe out? What are we then? Some kind of gods who have invincible ML40chars with no gears that can farm Ancient gears at Jw and Jawaii? That we can miraculously survive grinding? Wow, when TW and TH server was announced to be merge with us you all say its unfair. Now you saw what happened and you dont want us because of our broken economy? We're players just like you, we earned our zenys thru hardwork, we earned our gears thru farming and effort. We're not some kind of cheaters that you all blantantly accusing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users