"Autumn is here!" Weekend Celebration! - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

"Autumn is here!" Weekend Celebration!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:38 PM

Greetings Roserians!

The seasons have changed and Autumn is upon us! We are celebrating this seasonal turn of events with a very special weekend! Everyone in ROSE will be getting 3 Free Days of Premium added to their account at 6PM PST today, 9/24/2016! The free Premium days will start the first time you log in after it has been added (if you are in game, you will have to log out and back in again for the Premium gift to take affect).

We are also DOUBLING Clan Points earned this weekend, from 9/25/2015 through 9/27/2015! So start the season off right by logging in this weekend, earning extra points for your Clan and take advantage of that nice 3 Day Premium bonus!

*Please know if you already have Premium on your account, these days will add to the time you have left.

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:45 PM

Oh look, nothing to celebrate if you already have premium subscriptions. next. 

#3 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:54 PM

Oh look, nothing to celebrate if you already have premium subscriptions. next. 

Premium players will be getting an additional 3 days added to their Premium time! And players who did not have Premium will get a chance to experience what it is like to have Premium status.

#4 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:51 PM

Awesome!

So it starts as soon as we log in this weekend?

Edited by DoubleRose, 24 September 2015 - 06:17 PM.

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:15 PM

Always nice to have days added to my premium- and even nicer that they aren't down time compensation lol. Thanks ^^

#6 ffmike100

ffmike100

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationuniverse-virgo supercluster-local group andromeda

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:12 PM

I've got 3 days left with premium and it's still about 5 days before my payday so this is A-OK for me. :p_laugh:

Edited by ffmike100, 24 September 2015 - 05:50 PM.

#7 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:47 PM

Always nice to have days added to my premium- and even nicer that they aren't down time compensation lol. Thanks ^^

top kek

#8 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:19 PM

Greetings Roserians!

The seasons have changed and Autumn is upon us! We are celebrating this seasonal turn of events with a very special weekend! Everyone in ROSE will be getting 3 Free Days of Premium added to their account at 6PM PST today, 9/24/2016! The free Premium days will start the first time you log in after it has been added (if you are in game, you will have to log out and back in again for the Premium gift to take affect).

We are also DOUBLING Clan Points earned this weekend, from 9/25/2015 through 9/27/2015! So start the season off right by logging in this weekend, earning extra points for your Clan and take advantage of that nice 3 Day Premium bonus!

*Please know if you already have Premium on your account, these days will add to the time you have left.

Thank you!

#9 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:03 PM

*Checks accounts*

*Not all accounts are premium*

*Waiting for Daily box to be give*

*No daily box given after 10 mins*

*Relogs*

*Still no Daily box*

???

#10 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:36 PM

*Checks accounts*

*Relogs*

*Still no Daily box*

???

The event started about 30 min ago. If you are already logged in, you need to relog and you have to relog each day to trigger it

#11 Lewis393

Lewis393

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:07 PM

Hello. ive been relogging now for the past hour and I still have not got it on my account.

everyone else in clan has just not me. I see a few other in junon who also haven't.

please help

#12 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 02:10 AM

Premium players will be getting an additional 3 days added to their Premium time! And players who did not have Premium will get a chance to experience what it is like to have Premium status.

Allow me to explain.

I, like so many others, purchase premium on a monthly basis, and have been doing so for a very long time. Anywhere between 1-3 accounts every month in fact. Doing these 'free weekend premium' events doesn't feel like an event when it's something that we subscribed customers already have paid for, and do pay for every month. We, the paid and loyal customers, aren't getting anything we haven't already been paying for. 

It doesn't feel like an event. And the worst part is, this is the opinion of your regular customers. I get that you want to give incentive for those who don't regularly purchase the service, but that doesn't mean the ones who already do partake in the service should be left feeling like the event is nothing. 

That was my point. 

Edited by Feuer, 25 September 2015 - 02:22 AM.

#13 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:04 AM

But clan points feuer, clan points!

#14 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:25 AM

Me and Emo farm enough CP for you already you lazy bum! lol. 

#15 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:14 AM

*Checks accounts*

*Relogs*

*Still no Daily box*

???

I had the same issue before I went to sleep but when I woke up a little while ago, they all now have premium. Try again if you haven't already done so and to be safe, be sure to log out completely and reload the launcher. Hopefully yours are all working now too.

Allow me to explain.

I, like so many others, purchase premium on a monthly basis, and have been doing so for a very long time. Anywhere between 1-3 accounts every month in fact. Doing these 'free weekend premium' events doesn't feel like an event when it's something that we subscribed customers already have paid for, and do pay for every month. We, the paid and loyal customers, aren't getting anything we haven't already been paying for. 

It doesn't feel like an event. And the worst part is, this is the opinion of your regular customers. I get that you want to give incentive for those who don't regularly purchase the service, but that doesn't mean the ones who already do partake in the service should be left feeling like the event is nothing. 

That was my point. 

I've had premium on minimum of 4 accounts since the first week I started playing here. Obviously you have been here years longer ofc but anyway personally I am more than satisfied to be getting 3 days added to my subscription. There are already so many nice perks to having premium. I certainly don't need something more to feel valued as a "paying" customer. Plus I can take advantage of this event on my other accounts that do not currently have premium so for me at least, this is a win-win kind of thing :P

#16 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:24 AM

That's exactly the logic you'd expect from a business side, what I'm talking about is the fact that it doesn't FEEL like an EVENT. There's nothing out of the ordinary for us compared to our usual gameplay experience, where as people and players who don't partake in premium are going to notice it. Does that make sense? 

#17 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:45 AM

Allow me to explain.

That was my point. 

yea, but see.... 
Now you can log in 30 accounts and get premium on all of them! .. for three days, yippy! 

#18 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:30 PM

Yes we all know you exploit the system canehda. This is about people who are honest in their intentions

#19 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 01:05 PM

Me and Emo farm enough CP for you already you lazy bum! lol. 

I need more though :puppyeye: 

#20 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 01:29 PM

Yes we all know you exploit the system canehda. This is about people who are honest in their intentions

since when is using something to your advantage exploiting? 

#21 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 02:42 PM

since forever...

ex·ploi·ta·tion
ˌekˌsploiˈtāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. 1.
    the action or fact of treating someone unfairly in order to benefit from their work.
    "the exploitation of migrant workers"
    synonyms: taking advantage, abusemisuse, ill-treatment, unfair treatment,oppression
    "the exploitation of the poor"
  2. 2.
    the action of making use of and benefiting from resources.
    "the Bronze Age saw exploitation of gold deposits"
    synonyms: utilization, use, making use of, making the most of, capitalization on;
    informalcashing in on
    "the exploitation of mineral resources"

#22 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 September 2015 - 06:32 PM

Someone's already on the moves xD

Spoiler

#23 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:29 PM

since forever...

ex·ploi·ta·tion
ˌekˌsploiˈtāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. 1.
    the action or fact of treating someone unfairly in order to benefit from their work.
    "the exploitation of migrant workers"
    synonyms: taking advantage, abusemisuse, ill-treatment, unfair treatment,oppression
    "the exploitation of the poor"
  2. 2.
    the action of making use of and benefiting from resources.
    "the Bronze Age saw exploitation of gold deposits"
    synonyms: utilization, use, making use of, making the most of, capitalization on;
    informalcashing in on
    "the exploitation of mineral resources"

I am not treating anyone unfairly in order to benefit from their work. 
as per the second definition, what am I really benefiting? --- Was the premium not given out to use? -- If all I wish to do with it, is collect daily boxes, I am not understanding why using many accounts to do so is wrong? Cant you, or anyone else do the same thing?

#24 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 05:08 AM

Exploitation isn't always a taboo word, the simple fact, is you're exploiting it for your benefit plain and simple. 

#25 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:23 AM

2016?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users