Need one more playtester. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need one more playtester.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:34 PM

Going to try to run a game of Fiasco inside Ragnarok, utilizing the in-game dice. Currently shooting for next week Friday evening (10/1/2015, 8:00 pm US Central / GMT -6:00) and I need one more player. If it works out well, I may try hosting this and/or some other analog RPGs as a sporadic community event. First come, first serve.

Edit:

Probably should mention, this is strictly a scenario based interactive story telling game. There are no winners or losers in the traditional sense. Also, it typically plays out a little NC-17, so if you're not comfortable with mature themes in your fictional material, you'll want to pass.

10/7/2015 Edit:

New date and time to be determined.

Edited by RichieDagger, 07 October 2015 - 03:34 PM.

#2 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:49 PM

*Bump*

If it makes a difference, we'll be using the New York 1913 playset.

Edit:

Guess I'll table this idea.

Really thought I could have found one person who was tired of hide-and-seek, guessing games, and trivia.

Edited by RichieDagger, 30 September 2015 - 04:49 PM.

#3 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:32 PM

*bump*

It was suggested that this be played in a forum thread instead of in-game chat for the trial. We'd still be rolling settings and characters in-game.

Also looking at the Dragon Slayers playset instead of New York 1913. Its generic high-fantasy that could be easily adapted to a Ragnarok scenario.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users