Hello and welcome to our great community.
At the beginning of 2014 Gravity Games Korea has dropped the development of Dragonica/Dragon Saga.
Since the beginning of this year Gravity US (WarpPortal) is negotiating the takeover of the full development with the original license holder Gravity Games Korea and the takeover will for sure be done, the only question is when everything is finished. Since April this year some changes already happened like
- the Hades bug fix for the Galaxia dungeon
- reverting the skill "Final Decision" to what it was before
- added HP/MP potions for Lvl. 50+/60+
- some new accessories and sets (even though if they're just re-colored from already existing ones), but with new/different stats
- adding a new reward quest to the Level 20 jobchange
- many events in a style which never have been seen since mid 2014
- 4 re-colored car mounts
- underlevel protection to prevent abuse of high level mission maps and dungeons
- tries to balance PvP by block some skills of overpowered classes
- fixed the battlesquare starting time bug
- removed the shared cooldown between spear jab and cross cut skills
- many in-game text fixes (UI, quest texts, conversations)
- added the possiblity to "compress" stacks of Weapon Enchant Dust and Armor Enchant Dust into Cubes (like the purification stone for souls)
- added worldwide timezone friendly times for BSQ
- the monsters on the high level grounds also drop Lvl. 60+ potions instead of only Lvl. 40+
- made an event mission map which includes two end bosses of which one is random (event is currently running, map is Pirate's Hideout Lvl 25+)
Not sure if I forgot something.
For sure after the takeover is complete there are also client fixes and changes planned as well as content updates. But we still have to be patient until everything is "in the bag".
As for the gPotato account, there never was a possibility to transfer an old gPotato account to here, also it was not possible for any other server which closed. Everyone migrating to this server had to start over from the beginning, including myself.
I hope you'll decide to start playing here and maybe we'll meet in-game.
PS: And don't be worried about your English. It was completely understandable to me.
Edited by Popcorn, 26 September 2015 - 04:54 AM.