Tiki Tuesday Q&A thread: Madeline Kahn's Birthday Edition 9/29 - Page 2 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Q&A thread: Madeline Kahn's Birthday Edition 9/29

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#26 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:21 AM

1. I viewed some of characters equipment. MVP cards like Hall off abyss/Biolabs 4 MVP cards are still compounded in their equipment. What are your plans with these items upon opening WOE 1 and 2 in thor server? Do you think there will be fairness if these are characters joins in WOE having these MVP carded equips coming from PRO migration?

2.Those KVM overupgraded equips +13 above.How will you handle those characters having these items if WOE1 and 2 be implemented in Thor server?.Can you maintain fairness inside WOE castles?

3.I saw a characters having Ephemeral Megingjard in their character. These items should be wiped during pro migration and yet I still saw someone has it.

tiki tues is over for the week so it's not likely that these will be answered here. however, you should provide screenshots of the things you mentioned (esp mvp/god items) and send those to Oda/Camp for further investigation.

#27 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor pRO Server

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:10 PM

1. I viewed some of characters equipment. MVP cards like Hall off abyss/Biolabs 4 MVP cards are still compounded in their equipment. What are your plans with these items upon opening WOE 1 and 2 in thor server? Do you think there will be fairness if these are characters joins in WOE having these MVP carded equips coming from PRO migration?

2.Those KVM overupgraded equips +13 above.How will you handle those characters having these items if WOE1 and 2 be implemented in Thor server?.Can you maintain fairness inside WOE castles?

3.I saw a characters having Ephemeral Megingjard in their character. These items should be wiped during pro migration and yet I still saw someone has it.

i feel you brother!! do you have SS of that ephemeral megs, i saw that too but i forgot to save that shot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users