September 30 Classic Patch Notes - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 30 Classic Patch Notes

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:42 PM

WoE Report

Spoiler

Management WoE Report

Spoiler

Patch Notes:
Previous Unbound items now fixed to be droppable by characters.
Groove Pack Goes Away

Oda will be posting new luckybox items today here.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:23 PM

WoE Report

Management WoE Report

Spoiler

hue. better than nothing i guess!

#3 bootywarriorr

bootywarriorr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Server:Ilovecheesecake

Posted 29 September 2015 - 04:25 PM

LOL i knew the Terms of Service pally was AP  good job :D you got one of those cheaters, now find more. I'm pretty sure some of the cheaters probably stop using it because you guys started doing this.

#4 dzmL

dzmL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:11 PM

Please return items previously in boxes to their boxes. As they stand, you cant see their weight and you can't drop them. It's a complete hassle when doing ET.

#5 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:36 PM

Please return items previously in boxes to their boxes. As they stand, you cant see their weight and you can't drop them. It's a complete hassle when doing ET.

this aint a pserver this is a official i think 2+ years in boxes was long enough  besides only the valk gear and random drops from hydrolancers dropped boxed items. in et this shouldn't be a problem specially with a full str champ/ bio chem with cart

#6 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:08 PM

this aint a pserver this is a official i think 2+ years in boxes was long enough  besides only the valk gear and random drops from hydrolancers dropped boxed items. in et this shouldn't be a problem specially with a full str champ/ bio chem with cart

official servers run 100 for seals but I don't see you defending that and didn't you cry about the removal of memoing DG? Also save points on WoE maps are pserver changes. So is supplies from BG. Blah blah blah your logic is flawed.

Also Odins blessings (skeg), morpheus shawl (aliza), vali's mant (alicel), falcon muffler (Aliot)

The previously boxes items are also undroppable. Clearly not an official server change.

034ec7b63da50aa7d1cd6b5afbb87598.jpg

Edited by Xellie, 29 September 2015 - 07:15 PM.

#7 esum

esum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:14 PM

Hi zerowon, you never replied back to me on the other thread.  Could you explain why you are against having boxed items? Like, it was already implemented and it was convenient for everyone. And these new changes are really inconvenient because these "unboxed versions" aren't the originals.  You can't drop them or mail them.

#8 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:07 PM

well lets see where do we start @xellie for the 50 seals  3 ex chaos/loki guild leaders have told me it was 50 to begin with given the actual list of god items made your the only sole benefit and monopoly on it

which can be found in said link here notice how the majority  of private owners are all  members of your guild.  

https://forums.warpp...st/?hl=sleipnir

is there a staff member who has records of the past changes from the defunct servers of choas/ original loki.

the quest should of never been the handicap and it never was on the other servers acquiring parts was  just because

there is a influx of left over sets doesn't mean we will be ymir 2,0  that took  several years and god knows how many guilds  that merger is the reason why the rental system/disappearing god items was gonna be placed to stop defunct /dead guilds/leaders to still use gods when there no longer playing in woe/game

lets be honest u don't know the exact future of what would happen if the remaining sets got all made and there forced to regather stuff.

now about that ive said my part about the seals  lets go back into some of the pserver stuff well i can care less about bg supplies but players like it

my crying of the memo removal from dg welll this foundry topic states from several players that we wont certain skills banned cause when it comes out there will be alot of griefing and dirty play tactics none of that came true when it got in a few champs without megs tried comping but never got anywhere near the group that monoplized it for how ever long till they figured well we made enough though the memo exploit lets report it and solo/ under geared players wont be able to compete at all  and the group will still hold the prices/server at there will.

anti trust laws are there to prevent this in real world and even in games the management is supposed to step in  terms of economy and standardized gear for classes.it shouldnt cost me almost a billion zeny to be a okay champ in official servers when i can go to any pserver with the same rates mind u and gear myself for closer to 200m.

https://forums.warpp...ge#entry1753722

now esum and xellie onto the boxed item subject at the current rate of these high end items only 4 groups of players kill it and from my understanding that is a monopoly they weight of the item has no concern as they can stock pile as many they feel to farm though no pricing/ actual comp of losing  of said supply's  so they can set the standard and exploit this system like has been for the past 2 years  you can vip 1 account place all 9 char slots with merchants and stack 2400 boxed high end items with lil worry about weight limits or concern of market prices dropping. now that they returned to normal it forces the player to be concerned oh man i cant hold that much in the cart anymore  well lets liquidate some stuff driving prices down and to normal levels where the casual player can look and oh i can grind some zeny this week and afford this or i can sell 10 bucks of wpe and get a few things.

a quick search on ragial will show that our server is 3x higher on these common drop items then renewal and the just opened thors combined  you can state well there is high levels/ 3rd jobs but  how is it that most of the same mvps are duo/solo here with lil guff from you these days as in this post here.

https://forums.warpp...nting-valkyrie/

am here for the many not my self or best interests i am a competitor and want the masses to have a fair shot at obtainable goals in all aspects of the game not on by how much cash i can drop/time or who i buddy up with cause there stronger then me and i can crutch on.

#9 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:21 PM

mmmmm how does punctuation work? Lets see.

well lets see where do we start @xellie for the 50 seals  3 ex chaos/loki guild leaders have told me it was 50 to begin with given the actual list of god items made your the only sole benefit and monopoly on it

which can be found in said link here notice how the majority  of private owners are all  members of your guild.  

https://forums.warpp...st/?hl=sleipnir

is there a staff member who has records of the past changes from the defunct servers of choas/ original loki.

the quest should of never been the handicap and it never was on the other servers acquiring parts was  just because

there is a influx of left over sets doesn't mean we will be ymir 2,0  that took  several years and god knows how many guilds  that merger is the reason why the rental system/disappearing god items was gonna be placed to stop defunct /dead guilds/leaders to still use gods when there no longer playing in woe/game

lets be honest u don't know the exact future of what would happen if the remaining sets got all made and there forced to regather stuff.

Oh that is so funny, I'm an ex Chaos leader and the seals were put to 50 (half way) for us winning an econ competition. As part of the big alliances there my allied guild leaders and I are rather confused... who have you been fed this misinformation from?

Yup. My guild played the game as intended. Problem?

We have so many dead/defunct guilds etc the pieces all migrate to single sources and god item sales still happen. So does account RMTing (but lets pretend it doesnt and that isn't totally a work around for RMTing god items)

The new dumb system is the same as having 50 count seal rolls and people still didn't do it. I regularly hijack the seals with only 50 chars. Boo hoo.

now about that ive said my part about the seals  lets go back into some of the pserver stuff well i can care less about bg supplies but players like it

Cool, well some of us just like having the ability to store MVP loot/carry more/not risk getting looted by bottomfeeders who only know how to eske and run into an mvp with a bg set on (read: people who CBA to make god items to comp)

my crying of the memo removal from dg welll this foundry topic states from several players that we wont certain skills banned cause when it comes out there will be alot of griefing and dirty play tactics none of that came true when it got in a few champs without megs tried comping but never got anywhere near the group that monoplized it for how ever long till they figured well we made enough though the memo exploit lets report it and solo/ under geared players wont be able to compete at all  and the group will still hold the prices/server at there will.

The same people still kill it, why can't you? Go make your megs and stop being lazy so you can comp? People who do work earned their advantage.

Also, just an FYI, the people who monopolize SM have never been in Valhalla. Infact we just avoided it out of respect for the people who camped it. When we were invited to help them we noticed the memo thing and reported it instantly as we had never been on the map before.

So sorry for debunking your conspiracy theory. The point of the changes was to try and remove cheese from the map so there was at least one "hard" mvp in the game. The map being memoable kind of defeated all the changes done.

anti trust laws are there to prevent this in real world and even in games the management is supposed to step in  terms of economy and standardized gear for classes.it shouldnt cost me almost a billion zeny to be a okay champ in official servers when i can go to any pserver with the same rates mind u and gear myself for closer to 200m.

https://forums.warpp...ge#entry1753722

Anti trust laws don't exist because a company CEO is too LAZY to do what is required. Go make your megs and compete - then you can change the price? If I was mad about the price of diab gear I would pick up a pair of megs and go compete vs those people too.

But I'm too lazy. So I don't cry about it.

Also this isn't a pserver.

now esum and xellie onto the boxed item subject at the current rate of these high end items only 4 groups of players kill it and from my understanding that is a monopoly they weight of the item has no concern as they can stock pile as many they feel to farm though no pricing/ actual comp of losing  of said supply's  so they can set the standard and exploit this system like has been for the past 2 years  you can vip 1 account place all 9 char slots with merchants and stack 2400 boxed high end items with lil worry about weight limits or concern of market prices dropping. now that they returned to normal it forces the player to be concerned oh man i cant hold that much in the cart anymore  well lets liquidate some stuff driving prices down and to normal levels where the casual player can look and oh i can grind some zeny this week and afford this or i can sell 10 bucks of wpe and get a few things.

Bro. Seal accounts. I have 30 accounts full of castle loot. Accounts are free. Nobody cares about storage issues, what it's about is..... picking it up at the mvp lol.

a quick search on ragial will show that our server is 3x higher on these common drop items then renewal and the just opened thors combined  you can state well there is high levels/ 3rd jobs but  how is it that most of the same mvps are duo/solo here with lil guff from you these days as in this post here.

https://forums.warpp...nting-valkyrie/

Sooooo, this is personal? You just invalidated your whole arguement.

am here for the many not my self or best interests i am a competitor and want the masses to have a fair shot at obtainable goals in all aspects of the game not on by how much cash i can drop/time or who i buddy up with cause there stronger then me and i can crutch on

Go make your megs and compete - then you can change the price? If I was mad about the price of diab gear I would pick up a pair of megs and go compete vs those people too.

But I'm too lazy. So I don't cry about it.

Would you like me to sell you a creation?

#10 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:27 PM

Also, it doesn't sell anyway - if you think about how we have storages of hundreds of valk armors now and it takes weeks to shift 1 and we don't drop the price, why does it matter if we use more seal accounts to store them? lol

#11 Noirfan

Noirfan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:36 PM

@ Zerowon I don't know why you would bring this up, would Megs actually help you carry stuff that's not boxed anymore ? I don't think so. Also the last creations I have witnessed, there weren't even people trying to compete, so, obviously there is no way to finish, this way at least.

Edited by Noirfan, 29 September 2015 - 10:47 PM.

#12 esum

esum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 11:06 PM

am here for the many not my self or best interests i am a competitor and want the masses to have a fair shot at obtainable goals in all aspects of the game not on by how much cash i can drop/time or who i buddy up with cause there stronger then me and i can crutch on.

Hi zerowon. I'm just a normal player who doesn't have access to gods, so I don't really care about god items.  You do not speak for me. So I'll just focus on my concern, which is the boxed items.

I'm still a little confused why you want to get rid of boxed items so much.  You say these 4 groups of players have no concern about weight limit, so how would returning the items back to normal (which they're still not normal by the way) all of a sudden make them concerned about weight limit? If you're trying to target these "monopoly holders" then this doesn't affect them.  It just makes it inconvenient for normal casual players like me who don't really find it necessary to make a bunch of free accounts.

Like, I don't even mvp, so my perspective is just as a normal player.  I usually just hunt morpheus shawls (aliza), vali's mants (alicel), falcon mufflers (Aliot). This map is Kiel Hyre. Anyone can get in if you do the quest. You can't memo it.  You can't log out on it.  I mean, it's not game changing, but having these items back in box form is just really convenient for me personally. I prefer staying down there as long as possible since it's a hassle to have to walk all the way there. I would like to be able to load up as much supplies I need and not have to drop my potions in case something drops just so I can stay under 50% weight. And I'm not a hoarder by the way. I'm probably the reason why slotted rosary prices have been going down lol. But I'm not selling because I ran out of weight space.  I'm selling because I need zeny!

I might be misreading because without punctuation, it's a little hard to understand you. It just sounds a lot like you have malicious intent against these 4 groups of players. You don't want to get rid of boxed items because it improves the game; you just want to make it harder for these small group of players...because you can't compete for these mvps? It really sounds like you're making it a personal vendetta.

If you want the items so badly, just buy them.  If you can't afford it, then save up! If you don't want to pay, then get a group of friends and hunt them for yourselves.

#13 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:30 AM

So this doesnt get missed in wordy fighting about nothing:

The changes you made to unboxing the items isnt entirely complete yet. I'm not 100% of the issue here, but it seems that they're unable to be dropped right now (looting something unwanted and not being able to drop it is miserable somewhere that you cant quickly storage/vendor it), possibly other differences between "normal" behaviour and what you currently experience when looting these items. Can you please look into it?

Edited by Themes, 30 September 2015 - 12:31 AM.

#14 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:58 AM

especially when it's so damn heavy.

It was a decent QoL change, all the needed to do was change the name of the "Unbound Thing Box" to "Thing Box"

#15 Xeio

Xeio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:18 AM

BG blues still work on quest satan moroc map after 1 year.

Please remove?

Edited by Xeio, 30 September 2015 - 02:19 AM.

#16 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:11 AM

So this doesnt get missed in wordy fighting about nothing:

The changes you made to unboxing the items isnt entirely complete yet. I'm not 100% of the issue here, but it seems that they're unable to be dropped right now (looting something unwanted and not being able to drop it is miserable somewhere that you cant quickly storage/vendor it), possibly other differences between "normal" behaviour and what you currently experience when looting these items. Can you please look into it?

I will take a look at the item move table for those items.

#17 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:55 AM

Okay found the issue. They will be fixed with this maintenance.

#18 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:55 AM

any chance on the drop table for the new challenge dungeon? sry, i know i've asked already. just a bit excited to see new content.

#19 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:18 AM

any chance on the drop table for the new challenge dungeon? sry, i know i've asked already. just a bit excited to see new content.

I know exacly what it would need!

Spoiler

#20 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:25 AM

Classic is open due to the light maintenance.

#21 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:28 AM

Ludicrous_fd8622_1077047.jpg

#22 Jenna

Jenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:44 AM

What's in the new Lucky Box??

#23 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:45 AM

where is the lucky box?

#24 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:02 AM

Lucky Box comes in next week.

#25 Ramses

Ramses

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 861 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:02 AM

no boxter?

edit: boxter update

Edited by Ramses, 30 September 2015 - 10:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users