#1 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:26 PM

so according to tiki tues, te castles will be getting treasure starting this week

woe2 will be arriving in a few weeks.

no mention on fixing gears/mvps that shouldn't be there though. you guys should probably get on that before it goes live.

#2 ScarLock

ScarLock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:00 PM

+1 also the bug items like those darkbook cranial or something... :rice: im a full EF type champion and i see some char(RG) not dying on my EF w/lex XD

#3 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:41 PM

I hope they're always aware on those mvps and bugged items at thor

#4 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:23 AM

you need to keep reminding them. also you should provide screenshots/replays wherever possible. for example I believe Oda said they tried looking for that dark book and couldn't find it. >_> they need all the help they can get

#5 UpgradeAlpha

UpgradeAlpha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:31 AM

The Dark book was obtained via PNR (Purchase and Recieve) so some or many had them back  early 2014 if I can remember. WOE would be disasterous if people abused them. I'll let my little brother know to check equipments with bugs.

#6 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:11 AM

The dark book data does not exist on our server. It exists in client data, there is a description for this item but the Dark Book itself isn't in our DB. If someone had it, it was likely one of the causes of a instant D/C error and was wiped. What the reported player was wearing was this http://www.divine-pr...ia-water-book-1

#7 RieshaValentine

RieshaValentine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:39 AM

How about the over upgraded Gears?

Bellum? Armors? etc... will it going to be downgraded before the WoE Starts?

@Darkbook

Some says that the said Shield can be equipped anywhere on equipment window with a vacant slot and this Shield is can be compounded with Thara Frog @__@ Imagine having two or More Cranial like in your equipment loL

http://www.divine-pr.../2176/dark-book

Edited by RieshaValentine, 30 September 2015 - 06:43 AM.

#8 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:47 AM

Were hall of abyss cards really migrated? (I can only imagine how fun it's going to be if there are warlocks with gioia mvp and +15 kvm weaps around).

#9 KramAllTheWay

KramAllTheWay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:06 AM

I hope they remove those bug items and downgrade over ups equips/kvms before woe2 starts.

#10 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:10 AM

I hope they remove those bug items and downgrade over ups equips/kvms before woe2 starts.

Something wrong with your normal account?

#11 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:15 AM

The dark book data does not exist on our server. It exists in client data, there is a description for this item but the Dark Book itself isn't in our DB. If someone had it, it was likely one of the causes of a instant D/C error and was wiped. What the reported player was wearing was this http://www.divine-pr...ia-water-book-1

Oh my, we can't keep that bug roaming for woe.

you need to keep reminding them. also you should provide screenshots/replays wherever possible. for example I believe Oda said they tried looking for that dark book and couldn't find it. >_> they need all the help they can get

Well I tried too and Its hard to get their names, I was only informed bout the bug exploit and some notable PVP scenarios. Sure the holder of that dark book's pretty sneaky.

Thor players! we need to cooperate! surrender that wretched book!

#12 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:18 AM

Let us try to clear up a misconception about Dark Book. If someone is holding onto a dark book, that character is disconnecting. There is no hiding it, it doesn't exist in the DB. If the game can't find the item in the DB but the character has it, the server rejects that character's connection.

#13 NishikinoMaki

NishikinoMaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationOtonokizaka Academy
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:39 AM

So this is a photoshopped?

Spoiler

How this people wearing a Dark Book could SS it as you said if some one holding it that character is DC or this book is wiped upon migration?

(I got this pic on pRO migrated items https://forums.warpp...ed-items/page-2)

#14 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:41 AM

^That's we've been talking about

Edited by indigensDeo, 30 September 2015 - 07:43 AM.

#15 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:50 AM

So this is a photoshopped?

Spoiler

How this people wearing a Dark Book could SS it as you said if some one holding it that character is DC or this book is wiped upon migration?

(I got this pic on pRO migrated items https://forums.warpp...ed-items/page-2)

When was that taken? the DB number existed up until we started to mass wipe all the unknown items. It was removed from the DB at that point. In the DB it existed as unknown2176.

#16 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:57 AM

Camp, it was mentioned either in an earlier thread or on a previous tiki tues that you guys have done some checking for Gods and such in the past and that you did encounter one instance of a god item making it through and removing it. Is it possible to run one final check after all the restorations are completed and posting the results so it can help assuage the Thor playerbase's fears about woe balance? MVPs are probably trickier because players certainly can have gotten them legitimately since the migration, but there should be no god items (keep box, ephemeral, etc) or god pieces at all.

On the MVP front there shouldn't be any HoA MvP cards on the server either since the dungeons aren't open yet.

Additionally Oda had posted some statistics previously on the overupgraded items when TE went live on Thor, many of which were KVM. While that didn't affect the WoE TE scene since they're disabled by default, it would certainly have an impact on WoE 1 and 2.

#17 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:59 AM

seems like it was uploaded at last Sept. 3 and reported posted in this thread last Sept. 2 based on ca dateline

#18 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:59 AM

Character in question with the blurry screenshot has a Geffenia water book. Will send CM Campitor the character name for another check.

#19 JapzPogi

JapzPogi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Unknown

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:38 PM

Camp, it was mentioned either in an earlier thread or on a previous tiki tues that you guys have done some checking for Gods and such in the past and that you did encounter one instance of a god item making it through and removing it. Is it possible to run one final check after all the restorations are completed and posting the results so it can help assuage the Thor playerbase's fears about woe balance? MVPs are probably trickier because players certainly can have gotten them legitimately since the migration, but there should be no god items (keep box, ephemeral, etc) or god pieces at all.

On the MVP front there shouldn't be any HoA MvP cards on the server either since the dungeons aren't open yet.

Additionally Oda had posted some statistics previously on the overupgraded items when TE went live on Thor, many of which were KVM. While that didn't affect the WoE TE scene since they're disabled by default, it would certainly have an impact on WoE 1 and 2.

+1 for this post. MVP cards(compounded or not)/Godly items/Over upgraded Equips coming from PRO migration has a large impact in WOE 1 and 2. Some can provide SS of characters of view able equips however there are still players who discreetly not letting others see their MVP cards/Godly items/over upgraded equips in their inventory/storages.

#20 JapzPogi

JapzPogi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Unknown

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:46 PM

When was that taken? the DB number existed up until we started to mass wipe all the unknown items. It was removed from the DB at that point. In the DB it existed as unknown2176.

The Dark book "might be" not working but the card compounded in the equipment is working so if u have a Thara frog card(30%Demi human resistance) compounded in the dark book(located in the garment) and you have a Thara Frog Carded Shield(another 30% Demi human resistance). That makes a total of 60% resistance in Demi human in only garment and shield equpment.

#21 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:54 PM

They have difficulty finding it, they knew they've deleted it and they'll try retracing it.

#22 SuAvE

SuAvE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Server:THORSUCKS

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:59 PM

here are some of the SS that i got OMG if these people are going to play in WOE 2 my RK will be reck for sure XD. as u can see there's one particular person or guild who had those items. but im sure he's not the only one that have those items..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

There's also a lot of players who have this kind of Pile Bunker. if u have one im buying it for 50m XD.

Spoiler

Edited by SuAvE, 30 September 2015 - 07:02 PM.

#23 xnatsumark

xnatsumark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Server:Thor pRO Server

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:43 PM

Sir Camp and Sir Oda ..

Here you go

PI4XD2W.jpg

please do not wipe it, just downgrade it.

#24 UpgradeAlpha

UpgradeAlpha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:05 PM

here are some of the SS that i got OMG if these people are going to play in WOE 2 my RK will be reck for sure XD. as u can see there's one particular person or guild who had those items. but im sure he's not the only one that have those items..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

There's also a lot of players who have this kind of Pile Bunker. if u have one im buying it for 50m XD.

Spoiler

It's Pro fault on those Pile bunkers, it was when Renewal came. It can be equipped by ashura's and gene's and had a hidden slot which they fixed but didn't delete the Pile bunkers that were compounded with cards.

#25 TenkU4dKeeL

TenkU4dKeeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:19 PM

damn. so many illegal items went through. would've been much better if the only items that were allowed to transfer were the ones equipped on the character itself aside from the required wolf's flute or whatnot. the zeny influx would've been avoided also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users