Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:30 PM

Reasons And Tips for Leaving requiem:

Since 2009 made ​​changes to the game , some changes were good and some not so...

• We consume items that you put in the dungeons. We trust that you will modify not...When you make changes , we were confused and do not trust in gravity.
  •  
  • Nobody in this world can you trust someone who is constantly changing.
  •  
  • I ask you to please think if everything you do , is good? Ask yourself , because under the number of players in the last 4 years.
  •  
  • I see players requiem always propose good ideas but you ignore them completely...
  •  
  • the criticisms do not you should take as an offense , you have to take to improve your product to offer the consumer.
  •  
  • sit with your workgroup and see other games to take as an example and invent new designs and gameplay to capture the attention of new consumers . u have to show your product in the events that take place every year u  knows where is... (RIOT has much consumer demand is not an MMO game, you ask yourself why?)
  •  
  • Obviously not recommend this game as it is in other communities and forums touching the topic of Gravity committee recommends MMO ever . This is how did all players when they left this game, you slandered and this reason is called the power of recommendation . over time it will feel more.
  •  
  • I am disappointed , and I regret spending my money on you.
  •  
  • When you do a good job send an email to all your registered users showing your innovations you've done and say you'll never change anything ( weapons, armor )
  •  
  • Do not be deluded into thinking that no one can do nothing but talk and complain poque you know that nobody oversees you and your company, but we have the right to consumer complaints of bad product , service and attention you give us " Gravity"

92A.jpg

Edited by Arcangel, 01 October 2015 - 07:36 PM.

#2 RampageMelody

RampageMelody

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:55 PM

a bunch of salty blah blah not worth reading entirely :P

#3 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:12 PM

I think it was the right decision to adjust the Stats / DMG from the MDC Weapons.

The Alternative would have been to give "Legendary Weapons" an even grater DPS/ Stat output.

Which would unbalance the Game between 79/85 Weapon user and level 95 Legendary Weapon user so much the more.

So ya 90 MDC Weapon got a bit weaker but they are still very strong. Nearly all level 90 User still use em.

Besides from that balancing Aspect i can give you partially right Arcangel ...nobody likes constant changes.

Good thing we have the CR to help out on that now.

Edited by Sandyman, 02 October 2015 - 06:43 AM.

#4 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:32 PM

lol

#5 Eivan

Eivan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:40 AM

once again ... goodbye requiem

AB5.jpg

#6 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

Weak little people. Not even wrestled for our favorite game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users