VModSalsa

Hail Njoror

• WarpPortal VM
  • 83 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:06 PM

Salsa's Spooky Stories
October 2 - October 26

Tales of haunts, hunts, and tricks, oh my! Create a spooky story, and it may be read by Njoror or Varitas on an official stream. We will decide on one story to read for each week. The stream will be on Thursdays at 5-6 PM. At the end of the month, we'll also pick one story or poem to win a grand prize! Story does not have to be picked for reading to be eligible for the grand prize.

Rules

• Entries must be rated PG13 or lower. This means that it is appropriate for children under 13 (with parental guidance).
  • "Story" refers to a short story, poem, or other creative writing
  • Story must be your own original work created for this contest.
  • Story can be submitted in ANY language, but will be translated to English using an automatic translator for the purpose of judging.
  • Cover image or banner is not required, but may be submitted if desired.
  • Entry should be approximately 300~1000 English words.
  • Story should take place within the RO2 Rune-Midgarts universe. Story may optionally include characters that already exist, or may be about original characters.
  • Stories may be submitted in this thread or via PM to me, but keep in mind that any story entered may be read on a stream.
  • Story should be spooky! (Halloween themed)

Entry Form

Title:
Author (In-game or forums name):
Story:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Rewards

Grand Prize (1 winner): Zombi Costume & Zombi Mask
Participation Prize (all qualifying entries): Event Reward Random Box II

Zombi Costume & Mask:

Female Noel

Female Human*

Male Noel

Male Human*

* The mask currently does not display properly on Humans, so it wasn't included in the images. A report has been filed and it should be taken care of before it's available.

Dyes:

Female - the dress, choker, and shoes are dyed.

Male - the cape is the only item dyed. This also displays the back of the cape.

Edited by VModSalsa, 18 October 2015 - 06:45 AM.

#2 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:27 PM

Can you show us what the Costume/Mask looks like? 

#3 VModSalsa

VModSalsa

Hail Njoror

• WarpPortal VM
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 06:24 AM

Can you show us what the Costume/Mask looks like? 

Good point. Unfortunately I'm unable to get on the test server right now, but I'll get Njoror or Varitas to grab an image on Monday.

The icon for the Zombi Mask should give you a fairly good idea for that, and here's the one for the Zombi Costume. If I remember correctly, the Costume makes it so your character's belly area is actually a skeleton!

#4 Mugenjou88

Mugenjou88

I made it Off Topic

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 71 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:46 AM

i got some pics with njoror when he wore a zombi costume :x

add gifs :3

Y8LO5nm.gif

88I2jku.png

#5 VModSalsa

VModSalsa

Hail Njoror

• WarpPortal VM
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:19 PM

Spoiler

Thanks!

These are of the costume, the Zombi Mask is different (this mask is the Freyjan Blue Mask). I'll also see about getting the costume on a female character, Noel characters, and a dyed version.

Edited by VModSalsa, 04 October 2015 - 03:20 PM.

#6 bloodybones

bloodybones

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:26 PM

:ph34r:

Edited by bloodybones, 04 October 2015 - 11:14 PM.

#7 TensaZangetsu01

TensaZangetsu01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFallen Fortress
  • Server:Vanir

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:48 AM

Title: Shall We Play?
Author (In-game or forums name):Miesprite
Story:

Spoiler

Edited by TensaZangetsu01, 05 October 2015 - 03:02 AM.

#8 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:57 AM

Title:Ojos en el Arbusto./ Eyes in the bush.

Author: Karchorot. 
Story: POEM / POEMA.
Edit;
This poem born meanwhile a go Afk in Morroc market and see this suspicious and afflicted npc, Rikhe, and think his life in a obscure perspective... / Este poema nace mientras estaba AFK en el mercado de Morroc y vi a esta sospechosa y afligida npc, Rikhe, y pensé su vida en una obscura perspectiva...

Spoiler

BUSH_zps3k0hbvlc.jpg

Edited by 4910131006002030110, 08 October 2015 - 04:14 PM.

#9 VModSalsa

VModSalsa

Hail Njoror

• WarpPortal VM
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:26 PM

I've updated to include some previews of the costume:

Zombi Costume & Mask:

Female Noel

Female Human*

Male Noel

Male Human*

* The mask currently does not display properly on Humans, so it wasn't included in the images. A report has been filed and it should be taken care of before it's available.

Dyes:

Female - the dress, choker, and shoes are dyed.

Male - the cape is the only item dyed. This also displays the back of the cape.

I've also updated to include the time of the stream - it will be on Thursdays 5-6 PM.

#10 swaggycloud

swaggycloud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 03:16 PM

Title: Yu Lo's Grand-Daughter's Spooky Adventure   [Completed]

Word Count: 925

In-Game Name: FrostyNeko

Cover Photo: Inherited

Server: Odin

2071aid.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by swaggycloud, 23 October 2015 - 09:07 AM.

#11 SmachedPumpkin

SmachedPumpkin

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:14 AM

Title : Halloween Candy

Auther : ZombieHallow

Story: 

Halloween Candy<3.

Fluke, plays with her handle. " This place is boring, I want to go out and explore"

" NO!"She looks up at another pale faced, noel. Her hair is red and pulled into pigtails swirling down the sides of her face, with glassy bright red eyes. Fluke smirks devilishly,

" O hallow you’re a kid stay in, but I am going out" Hallow scrunches up her nose at Flukes words.

“ I am not a kid, and I won't let you go out alone!" Fluke bust into a laugh." Have you seen your height?" Hallow laughs at Fluke.

" You're just as short as me smarty pants" Hallow says to Fluke.

" Seriously though we should go out"

Hallow looked into Flukes shiny blue eyes with a little hesitation.

"Where are we going, exactly?"Fluke jumps up in happiness.

" Well....I was thinking...Prontera?"Hallow sighs.

"No, Prontera is far away “

Fluke sits back down on the tree stump below her and pushing her short dark red hair behind her ears.

" We could make it..." she trailed off with those words, as Re approached.

" Hi Re" Fluke said casually.

" Hi Re"Hallow said. He was a Crecentia. Hallow and Fluke are soul makers, it’s their life to heal others. Crecentia's were the fighters of the noel world.

Re sat down in front of Fluke." Hey Fluke, I heard you said Prontera" Fluke smiled. " I did "said Fluke.

Dan walks over. Dan is Flukes Best friend. He too was a Crecentia,he sat beside Re.

" Hi Fluke, and everyone else" Everyone exchanged their hello's to Dan.

"So I heard Prontera?" Dan said.

" Yes" Fluke said with adventure in her voice. Re looked around and spotted a Human by the front gates.

" Candy man's in town...must be for Halloween" Hallow said watching the noels running over to the man for lollipops.

Hallow walked over to the candy man and grabbed 4 lollipops. She walked back over to her friends.

" Enjoy and Happy Halloween". She said, talking out the black and orange lollipop and starts eating. Fluke puts hers in her pocket.

" I'll save for later” Fluke said. Re leans back on the ground comfortably,

“If we can’t make Prontera theirs is…. the school of humans?”Re said.

“ Yes lets go explore the human’s school” Dan says excitedly.

“Are we going to get into trouble? Hallow ask. Fluke looks at hallow calmly.

“

Of course not, were just walking around….” Fluke said.

Hallow nods, as well as Re and Dan.

" So well go tomorrow.” They each go to their own huts and night passes into morning. Bang- Bang- Bang Bang, Re knocks on Hallows door.

"Come on Hallow, remember human school..." Re said. The area was dead silence. He got an eerier chill down his spine. He knocked on her door again. He moved away from her door. To her window to peek inside.

" I hope you’re not hiding, so you can avoid this". He looked inside and saw the place looked extremely damaged the lamp was flickering on the floor and the back door was open. Re took out his scythe and walked to her back door.

" Hallow......Hallow is everything ok?" He asked cautiously.

Re pushed open the back door just enough to see the light on the floor flicking away but the room was in complete darkness. He hears a noise and walks towards it, picking up the lamp to help light up the room better. Hallow comes into his eye sight walking towards him slowly.

" Ok, not funny Hallow" She keeps walking towards him slowly. He moves up to her and puts his scythe away. Grabbing her shoulder, using his right hand to pick up her chin. Her eyes were hallowed out, a dull red not bright like usual. Her face was sunken in; her body was extremely cold.

" Hallow...are you ok?" She put her head on his shoulder.

"mmmmm" she moaned. Re was confused, he'd never seen a noel sick like this before.

"umm well get you some help...Hall" is all he could get out before.  A sharp pain ripped through his shoulder, she was biting him hard.

Hallow was biting into Re's shoulder, causing him menace about of pain and some bleeding. He pushed her back hard.

" Hallow…. NO! What is wrong with you!" Hallow looks back at him and makes her way towards him again. Re realizes he has no choice but to take out his weapon and defend himself. He takes out his scythe and swings towards her legs.

He cuts her right leg; she looks down at her leg where it is cut. She lets out an angry hissing growl. He rush's out the back door and falls, hitting the ground hard. Dropping his weapon to his right side, while holding his left shoulder.

Hallow slowly walking towards him, still hissing, gritting her bloody teeth at him. He knew he had to escape, reaching for his weapon, while crawling backwards. He throws down land of darkness, pushing himself to his feet finally. He runs, hearing other noels screaming out of fear. It wasn't just Hallow who had become sick. Others had too.

Fluke quickly grabs Re’s hand and pulls him behind another hut.

“Are you hurt?” she asked Re. He nods his head in pain. She gives him a look of fear.

“You’re going to become one of them “she said to him. Re didn’t understand,

“What? How?” Fluke pulled away.

“I am sorry Re but I have to go. “Fluke said.

“Please tell me why am going to be one of them” Re asked, Fluke sat down beside him.

“Any one bit, or scratched…becomes one…. “she said with fear in her voice. Fluke looked around at the others gathering, heading toward the gate. Re got up from behind the hut.

Re grabs Fluke, he hisses. Fluke pushes Re to the ground and runs towards the gate.

The End

Edited by SmachedPumpkin, 09 October 2015 - 07:28 PM.

#12 Vampqua

Vampqua

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAlberta 7

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:18 AM

Title: Happy Halloween

Author: Pikui

Story:

Spoiler

Edited by Vampqua, 10 October 2015 - 07:26 AM.

#13 Kyperion

Kyperion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 07:36 PM

You mean SPOOKY right... :wah: well i have this story ,the problem is dont think it will scare anyone... i need to work on describing them to make the story more Scarier to read...  :sob: 

#14 VModSalsa

VModSalsa

Hail Njoror

• WarpPortal VM
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:49 PM

You mean SPOOKY right... :wah: well i have this story ,the problem is dont think it will scare anyone... i need to work on describing them to make the story more Scarier to read...  :sob: 

It doesn't have to be spooky or scary, but it should be Halloween-themed. So it could just be a cute story about dressing up in costume to go trick-or-treating.

#15 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:45 PM

So many good ones to read tomorrow. :D   I can't wait. 

#16 Deidi

Deidi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:27 PM

Autor: GalanteBR

História:

Sohee

Certo dia um garoto chamado Jessy trouxe sua amiga Sohee para acampar, e ver as estrelas, ele a amava muito, e queria uma oportunidade para se declarar.
   No cair da noite, jesse foi buscar lenha e Sohee ficou preparando a barraca, enquanto coletava galhos, ele se deparou com um estranho cemitério, curioso, Jesse foi observar o local, perto de uma cabana existia um tumulo com uma flor linda de petalas brancas, apenas pensando em presentear Sohee, ele puchou a rosa e levou desesperadamente a sua amada.
   Quando Jesse chegou no local, não encontrou nada, nenhum sinal de Sohee, ou de suas coisas, desesperado pediu socorro, e começou a busca pela sua amada, dias e noites ele a procurava, até que ele reencontrou o cemitério, e começou a ouvir uma voz chorando, lá ele encontra várias almas, e fica assustado, mas com sua força de vontade,seguiu a voz até a cabana , onde ele continuava a ouvir a voz estranha, quando ele chega ao local, encontra a Rosa Branca, a mesma que ele pegou para sua amada,e no tumulo estava escrito Sohee.

Jesse foi encontrado morto misteriosamente envenenado ao lado de um tumulo em Payon, segundo a lenda local, no dia 31 de outubro, um espírito vem iludindo a homens que profanam seu local de descaço, levando-os a morte por envenenamento, e seus espiritos ficam vagando pelo cemitério eternamente em busca de algo que nunca encontrarão.

Mas isso é apenas uma lenda, não é?

#17 Aleksia

Aleksia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:08 AM

Author: iGlitter

Story:

Sandy

Rune midgard is known to have mystical creatures Mermaids, Ogres, Dragons and Fairies. I will tell you a story of a fairy who lived in between Verta Delta and Sograt Desert the Sandial Queen. She’s known to posses a massive wing; huge antenea; skillful dodge and a very strong attack.

What we don’t know is that she once lived a normal life. Her real name was Sandy, a normal young lady who lived in Maple forest with her family. She was one of those kind heart citizen of midgard who is always there to help less fortunate people. She dedicated her life in aiding people who is in need. She worked hard to support people, kids look up to her as she is their older sister. She’s fond of telling stories to children about fairies who live in the magical trees of Maple forest.

But life is not always fair, an envy magician put a curse on her when she failed to give what the magician needs. Sandy begged for her life, but it was too late. There is no way for to redeem herself. She was cursed of turning her against human not to help them anymore but to destroy them.

The magician’s curse was so strong that even if he was killed by people the spell was not broken. It actually became worst. People who love her tried everything to cure her as if it was a decease. Even the best Sorcerer offered to help Sandy but still she grew a big antenea, an enormous wings that could turn a building down with just one movement. She was also turned into something inhuman a Monster.

The lady with a helping hand was turned in as cruel monster that will not think twice of killing pass anyone pass her.

#18 Emilizzard

Emilizzard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Server:Odin ofc <3

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:43 PM

Title: The Haunted House

Author: TouRyuu

Story:

Spoiler

I don't want a prize :P just wanted to write a story~

#19 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:16 PM

Author: Njoror and Vmod Bacon Anonymous
Title: "Poring Mash"
Request: Oda should read this (We will also accept anyone on the RO1 team)

I was working in West Mt. Mjolnir, late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For baby porings from Elemento Academy, began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise

They did the mash, they did the poring mash
The poring mash, it was an academy smash
They did the mash, it caught on in a flash

From Bouquet Town in Mt. Mjolnir east
To the Dayr Desert where the condors feast
The guildies all came from their battle in WoE
To find a guild cape from an event long ago! (Oh, no!)

The Midgardians were having fun
The party had just begun
The guests included Njoror,
Varitas, and Idun!

The scene was rockin', all were ignoring any glitch
Armdieras on chains, backed by Bijou the Witch
The Rogues were about to arrive
With their vocal group, 'Can I get a revive?'

Out from his Tomb, Osiris's voice did ring
Seems he was troubled by just one thing
Opened the door and shook his fist and said
"I'll give you the EXP, let's just coexist!"

It's now the mash, it's now the poring mash
It's now the mash, it caught on in a flash

Now everything's cool, Osiris's a part of the band
And my Poring Mash is the hit of the land
For you, the mortals, this mash was meant too
When you get to my door, tell them Njoror sent you

Then you can mash, then you can poring mash
The poring mash, and do the academy smash
Then you can mash, you'll catch on in a flash

#20 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:36 PM

*sings to self while reading*  :ho:

Author: Njoror and Vmod Bacon Anonymous
Title: "Poring Mash"
Request: Oda should read this (We will also accept anyone on the RO1 team)

I was working in West Mt. Mjolnir, late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For baby porings from Elemento Academy, began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise

From Bouquet Town in Mt. Mjolnir east
To the Dayr Desert where the condors feast
The guildies all came from their battle in WoE
To find a guild cape from an event long ago! (Oh, no!)

The Midgardians were having fun
The party had just begun
The guests included Njoror,
Varitas, and Idun!

The scene was rockin', all were ignoring any glitch
Armdieras on chains, backed by Bijou the Witch
The Rogues were about to arrive
With their vocal group, 'Can I get a revive?'

Out from his Tomb, Osiris's voice did ring
Seems he was troubled by just one thing
Opened the door and shook his fist and said
"I'll give you the EXP, let's just coexist!"

It's now the mash, it caught on in a flash

Now everything's cool, Osiris's a part of the band
And my Poring Mash is the hit of the land
For you, the mortals, this mash was meant too
When you get to my door, tell them Njoror sent you

The poring mash, and do the academy smash
Then you can mash, you'll catch on in a flash

#21 VModSalsa

VModSalsa

Hail Njoror

• WarpPortal VM
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:45 AM

The Tale of Apartment 214

Hello bloodybones,

Thank you for taking your time to write a story for the contest. Unfortunately, I've needed to hide your story because it is not age-appropriate (PG13 or lower). Because these stories are being read on the stream, they really need to follow that rating.

I forgot to include this in the original set of rules, and I apologize for that mistake. It has now been added.

You may edit your story and submit again if you wish.

- Salsa

#22 bloodybones

bloodybones

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:25 AM

2m82rtt.jpg

Midgardian Nights

Oh, I come from Morroc, from a virtual place
Where the noobs and trolls roam
Where its pub is immense
and the trashtalks intense
It's madness, but hey, it's home

When the players forget to take
a bath, take a rest
And the tacos develop a yeast
Come on down stop on by
Hop a Kafra and fly
To another Midgardian night

Open sesame...
Here we go!

Midgardian nights
Like Midgardian days
More often than not
Have bugs, or have bots
They just don't care anyways

Midgardian nights
'Neath Midgardian moons
A noob off his guard
GM bans, and he bans hard
So don't buy very OP runes

#23 xXxArUrEtXxX

xXxArUrEtXxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:33 AM

Author: Aruu

Title: "The true story of Kiel"

Spoiler

#24 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:39 PM

I now I have a certain song stuck in my head. 

giphy.gif

2m82rtt.jpg

Midgardian Nights

Oh, I come from Morroc, from a virtual place
Where the noobs and trolls roam
Where its pub is immense
and the trashtalks intense
It's madness, but hey, it's home

When the players forget to take
a bath, take a rest
And the tacos develop a yeast
Come on down stop on by
Hop a Kafra and fly
To another Midgardian night

Open sesame...
Here we go!

Midgardian nights
Like Midgardian days
More often than not
Have bugs, or have bots
They just don't care anyways

Midgardian nights
'Neath Midgardian moons
A noob off his guard
GM bans, and he bans hard
So don't buy very OP runes

#25 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:36 PM

I’ve been told I need to write something scary.   So here is my attempt. 

Scrape: Part 1

By CM Varitas

Scrape.

His eyes opened.  Had he heard something?  His head turned into the darkness.  The moon’s rays peeking through the curtains.  The room was silent.  The blues giving the room the room the restful bliss he had so wished for.   He had been adventuring all day.  Not the best day, but he did get a few trinkets he planned to sell in Prontera tomorrow.   He gave the room another glance then turned over to go back to sleep.

Scraaaaaaape.

His eyes popped open once again.  He heard that this time.  He sat up quickly and grabbed his sword.   The room was still.  Nothing was moving, but this sounded closer.  This sounded like it was in the room.   He checked along the floors, just in case it was rodent dragging something along the floor.  That’s probably what it was he told himself.   There was nothing though.   The room consisted of his bed, a chair, dresser and a small table, but not much else.   He looked at his armor and it was still.   There was the bag of loot, but he didn’t see I moving.

Scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape. 

This time he was awake for it.   It was in front of him, but his eyes deceived him.  There was nothing.   His heart stopped.  His blood went cold.  He could feel it looking at him.  Watching him.  The silence suddenly become deafening as he strained to hear anything.  Then he realized, he could hear a labored breath.  

TO BE CONTINUED….. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users