Putting skill points into Item Mall - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Putting skill points into Item Mall

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#26 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:52 PM

I have thought again about this

- People desire hunter capsule BECAUSE OF skill point scroll, not the stuffs!

- The higher level the harder to do and higher price hunter capsule is but same rate to get scroll.

-> People who sell high level hunter capsule are likely have to sell it expensive to deserve their work but for the buyers, it's too expensive and same rate, they still think of buying cheap hunter capsule (of course, the low level one which starts from level 24 is easiest to get).

==> Conclusion : Why don't we change the rate drop (or drop rate whatever my English is broken) of the scroll depending on the level of hunter capsule? This will make "equal and fair" price and quality. High level hunter capsule should give the scroll at higher rate than low level hunter capsule.

First off;

Point 1; Obviously. Like saying people do elements for sockets/basics.

Point 2; Higher Level players rush Hunter G's on alternate characters. Not their max level mains. I'd rather do 10 quests involving Farrell's lab and Graveyards and Level 25-39 missions/fields than Dragon Vally/Edge of the World.

Point 3; See Point 2. Players will buy any level range hunter capsules. Also leveling several low-level alts, spamming 100+ Hunter G's a day and mailing the capsules to your main isn't rocket science. It doesn't take long to level a noob character or prepare existing alts for easy Hunter G's. Don't even have to multi-client as the quests are random anyways.

#27 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:13 PM

I usually tolerate you but now even I have to say that you're posting just to post. I was going to comment on your idea, but I couldn't find anything correct about it at all so I have to conclude that you have very little experience with Hunter G quests. :p_swt:

I spent time to think, that's my effort! It sounds not working for you but it doesn't mean I'm not serious! I did hunter quest and I got the 2nd medal already. I don't know how shallow it is but if you don't like my unintelligent post, you can ignore it. There is ignore list right there and I'm not going to do anything to stop you with it. Would you mind explaining?

To CoolSam : You are right.

Edited by SoulSight, 03 October 2015 - 10:48 PM.

#28 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:34 PM

Soulsight please stop, there is no need to fight or something. People said what they had to say, you said what you had to say - no need for agression or something. :p_smile:

I guess by now everyone has said what he she/wanted to say regarding the topic in here. So I agree, it would be best to lock this topic now cause everything important has been said and the OP already got an answer. :p_smile:

Poppie, would you mind to lock this topic?

Thank you.

#29 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:43 PM

Hello everyone!

We usually don't tend to close topics if they don't go out of the rails, but I think this time it is a necessary step, since so many players requested to lock it now.

Even I have the opinion that everything what has to be said has been said and there is no point of further discussion.

Topic locked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users