Choosing crusader build for party - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Choosing crusader build for party

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Encarmine

Encarmine

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:15 PM

Hi,

I consider GK and AGI/Spear builds for my crusader. The question is which one is better, given the following is true:

• 99.5% of the time I will be in a party with wizard and priest about the same level;
  • All of us just started on this server, so we kinda lack in funds and gears;
  • Priest going to be full support;

I'm more inclined towards spear build as more novice-friendly, but wondering if our party synergy can make other options preferable.

#2 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:30 PM

GK? Do you mean GC for grand cross??

If you are in a party, GC build might be better as you can help the wizard kill but it'd recommend just a support build and sacrificing the wiz and priest or tanking the monsters yourself.

Things to consider, Agi builds need equips that will boost your atk speed and they can be expensive, for GC build you'll need int or str equips which could be expensive too, while support build could use the goibnes set which is pretty cheap.

Note when I say expensive, I am thinking that you just started and have almost no z.

#3 Encarmine

Encarmine

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:40 PM

Yeah, I meant Grand Cross.

It's actually possible to take both Sacrifice and Grand Cross. That's good.

Edit: now I'm looking at this

Any other suggestions, besides Sacrifice? Also, as I can reset skills, wouldn't it be profitable to go for Spear build first, and the reset skills for Full Support one? Doesn't look like stats allocation would matter that much in Support build.

Edited by Encarmine, 04 October 2015 - 02:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users