Cant update - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cant update

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LBro

LBro

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:27 PM

good night/day, i downloaded the client from the torrent link, installed right away and opened.

it started to downlaod the updates, wich takes some close to 1 hrs to get to 25% but then it crashes, 

it says the update file cant be read, and give me error code 25, just ask for restart the client, and start updating over again, and gettign the same error.  is there a manual patch i could use? or any advise?

thank you in advance

#2 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:07 PM

FTP link for manual patching: ftp://ropatch2.gravityus.com/

Click on "patch" for RO1.

What I'd suggest is that you uninstall the game (assuming you still have the installer). Delete the folder. Re-install the game and run the patcher. Note the date of the first patch being downloaded (screenshot it using Print Screen). Close the patcher. Go to ftp://ropatch2.gravityus.com/patch/ for the RO1 patches and download them manually from the date you saw on the patcher until the current ones and copy-paste them into your RO directory. Run the patcher again and wait for a while. It might take a few minutes but you will eventually end up with successful up-to-date patches.

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:33 AM

LBro, for better assistance you will have to post the same at iRO2 technical section, this is iRO1 sub forums.

#4 LBro

LBro

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:46 AM

oh thakn fr for the link, and the advise of the subforums, somehow i didnt notice, it was restarting, but not the whole files, it was crashing and restarting the current file, fo after all those crashes it ended updating, thank you the good techsupport :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users