22 replies to this topic

#1 Spyropurple

Spyropurple

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:03 PM

Hi guys

I just wanted to know how i get the lvl 14 armor set that is in gold color for warrior class

When i started playing this game long ago i always love does sets we can see on character creation but i never knew how to get them 

Edited by Spyropurple, 05 October 2015 - 01:05 PM.

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:09 PM

You have to do a dungeon , most likely in canyon of oblivion and need use gada coins.( you can still repeat the mission map until you get the pieces) At the end of completing an F1 mission map run, you are given 1-4 items, If you have gada coins, you can use them to unlock a gear/weapon for your class. You can do this by clicking on the ? sign undr the 4 items. Gada coin method is the fastest way to get gear for your particular class from the mission map.

One last thing, I'm not sure if there is a level 14 armor set for warriors. I have a black fighter set that is for level 10s. You could prove me wrong though.

Edited by Agitodesu, 05 October 2015 - 01:11 PM.

#3 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:24 PM

Actually, I think the sets from the character creation screen is just random equipment that is dropped in mission maps. It is not actually a "Set" just random stuff.

None of the sets look like the ones found in wiki or the sets I have. But I have seen some parts of them as a none set piece probably.

I'm gonna go farm some stuff to see actually ._.

Edited by Agitodesu, 05 October 2015 - 01:26 PM.

#4 Spyropurple

Spyropurple

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:45 PM

i saw 1 piece on the marked though was glorious something was thief shoulder pad was lvl 14

#5 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:35 PM

i saw 1 piece on the marked though was glorious something was thief shoulder pad was lvl 14

Hi, there is no glorious set/piece which is found in galaxia and trade with CP and sign of hero below level 57.

There is a very high chance that you saw the piece was a lv14 shoulder with "glorious" name, not glorious set.

#6 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:14 PM

Level 14. Hmm. Do low Level chaos maps still exist? I don't remember. Anyways, I'd advise against farming low Level equipment, especially since you're just around the corner from your dragon expedition set, assuming you're doing the hero quests.

#7 Zackx23

Zackx23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 12:23 AM

Hi, there is no glorious set/piece which is found in galaxia and trade with CP and sign of hero below level 57.

There is a very high chance that you saw the piece was a lv14 shoulder with "glorious" name, not glorious set.

Level 14. Hmm. Do low Level chaos maps still exist? I don't remember. Anyways, I'd advise against farming low Level equipment, especially since you're just around the corner from your dragon expedition set, assuming you're doing the hero quests.

When i started playing this game long ago i always love does sets we can see on character creation but i never knew how to get them 

It could be that his long time ago was a time when almost every map had a Chaos map and Elluman was still a real boss. So it could be Pre-Paris because AFAIK long long ago the Chaotic sets had different names ( times when the lvl of a Weapon ended in 5 or 0 only).

Edited by Zackx23, 06 October 2015 - 12:23 AM.

#8 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 06 October 2015 - 12:56 AM

yeah, those are cute, they should have placed those chaos ones as a "dragon expedition" armor look set instead of the one that look like the default naked character after you job change for the 1st time.

tho im pretty sure now you only get a hat and a weapon after 1st job change.

#9 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:14 AM

And a medallion with 11% max HP/MP and 6 STR/HLT/AGI/INT. Edit : and a lv.20 IM ring with various stats (5% max HP/MP, 3% AS/movespeed/CR, 0.3% FCR and 4 AGI I think).

The Dragon expedition set is the reward of a quest related to the second of the ogre (?) brothers (Kunkah I believe).

Edited by Homurasan, 06 October 2015 - 01:15 AM.

#10 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:34 AM

It could be that his long time ago was a time when almost every map had a Chaos map and Elluman was still a real boss. So it could be Pre-Paris because AFAIK long long ago the Chaotic sets had different names ( times when the lvl of a Weapon ended in 5 or 0 only).

9b20fd6b842b26baba1c7629dac40b30.png

Anyways, yeah, like the gals here said (can't multiquote on mobile, sorry!) There are much better options in your very near future, so don't worry too much about it, friendo. :)

#11 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:26 AM

yeah, those are cute, they should have placed those chaos ones as a "dragon expedition" armor look set instead of the one that look like the default naked character after you job change for the 1st time.

tho im pretty sure now you only get a hat and a weapon after 1st job change.

Nope, you can still get a complete beginner set. Yay! But it is not given to you for nothing. :p_smile:

And a medallion with 11% max HP/MP and 6 STR/HLT/AGI/INT. Edit : and a lv.20 IM ring with various stats (5% max HP/MP, 3% AS/movespeed/CR, 0.3% FCR and 4 AGI I think).

The Dragon expedition set is the reward of a quest related to the second of the ogre (?) brothers (Kunkah I believe).

Right, the Dragon Expedition set is the beginner set I'm talking about. Even though it looks like just as if you were "naked", it actually is a pretty nice beginner set for most of the classes.

All you have to do is to clear all! the Kunkah Hero quests (Canyon of Oblivion). The last quest of those, I believe it is the F5 one, tells you to go to Port of the Winds and talk to Colin. He will hand out the complete set to you.

(execpt the hat - you got that one from another NPC) :p_smile:

Anyways, yeah, like the gals here said (can't multiquote on mobile, sorry!) There are much better options in your very near future, so don't worry too much about it, friendo. :)

Long long time ago, in a galaxy far away.....

Oh damn, I miss Ellu.... :p_sad:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 06 October 2015 - 02:31 AM.

#12 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:58 AM

You can still find Ellu in hidden map. But at the moment, how can he search that item name?

#13 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:26 AM

Well, actually pretty simple.  :p_smile:

You open up the open market, set the class restriction to thief, for the levels you put in 14 to 14 (in the case you are sure it was level 14 armor - if not chose a wider range for example 12 to 16) and type in the search field: glorious  -and let it search.

If there is anything regarding this armor listed in the open market, it will find it. (and you can find out the full name of the item too btw)

If anything of it is in the open market, this search will for sure find it. If not, maybe try again the next day or later that day.

You can really find some old "treasures" by doing some market searchs. :p_smile:

And yeah, the good old Ellu in the hidden map. Believe it or not I sometimes go there just to see good old Ellu again. :p_smile:

#14 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:35 AM

You open up the open market, set the class restriction to thief, for the levels you put in 14 to 14 (in the case you are sure it was level 14 armor - if not chose a wider range for example 12 to 16) and type in the search field: glorious  -and let it search.

If there is anything regarding this armor listed in the open market, it will find it. (and you can find out the full name of the item too btw)

If anything of it is in the open market, this search will for sure find it. If not, maybe try again the next day or later that day.

You can really find some old "treasures" by doing some market searchs. :p_smile:

Yeah i know, that's why i said that it was a random glorious piece, not a set.

Treasure? Check this out!

11800103_396117717248342_528804554548928

#15 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:46 AM

Nope, you can still get a complete beginner set. Yay! But it is not given to you for nothing. :p_smile:

Right, the Dragon Expedition set is the beginner set I'm talking about. Even though it looks like just as if you were "naked", it actually is a pretty nice beginner set for most of the classes.

thats what I'm saying.

I'm not saying its not nice set wise, just that it looks like a naked character. If it looked like that chaos set from the character creation screen that is no longer in the game, i think it would be much nicer. you can always hide all of your equipment and look like the naked character, so i think there is no reason to have that sort of a naked character look set in the game XD 

also while we are on the nostalgia topic. I really miss hidden secret basement map :(

Edited by sigeel, 06 October 2015 - 03:50 AM.

#16 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:50 AM

Haha, true.

Just two words:  korean devs

Explanation for every nonsense in the game. :p_smile:

#17 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:14 AM

First of all :

Actually, I think the sets from the character creation screen is just random equipment that is dropped in mission maps. It is not actually a "Set" just random stuff.

None of the sets look like the ones found in wiki or the sets I have. But I have seen some parts of them as a none set piece probably.

I'm gonna go farm some stuff to see actually ._.

http://ds.irowiki.or...oom_Warrior_Set

They DID EXISTED long time ago. But were removed for some reasons.

I actually can't remember if you could get the glorious set in chaos map or in hidden field.

Go check your class NPC and see if there's no glorious set below level 57.

#18 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:39 AM

Wow using a heirloom set as a set look in character creation. At least you can see yourself in that since you're highly unlikely to get that now.

#19 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:56 AM

Go check your class NPC and see if there's no glorious set below level 57.

Galaxia!

#20 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:03 AM

Hi, there is no glorious set/piece which is found in galaxia and trade with CP and sign of hero

Excuse me sir.

#21 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 12:38 PM

Excuse me sir.

did you erase something in my quote?

#22 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 12:59 PM

I also remember about F7 Arka, less laggy, faster, and more creative than HoP (not a big difference about originality actually.)

#23 Zackx23

Zackx23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:01 PM

I also remember about F7 Arka, less laggy, faster, and more creative than HoP (not a big difference about originality actually.)

And I miss the real old Arka in Mission Map just like the one that is still in Hidden Map :'(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users