Bot issues =w= - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bot issues =w=

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 maniksonic

maniksonic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe Magical Land Of Markiplier
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:04 PM

I could not find a category in the submit a ticket section of warp portal's website so i just want to say that Ragnarok Online's Server has been being flooded by bots lately and i notice that everywhere i go where they are i get lag even if it is just one of them. Its highly annoying and not just the lag but due to questing where having to hunt a certain number of mobs and a large group of bots continually is stealing everyones kill so it does not get counted towards the quest. And example of this being if you exit payon to the right into the field that is filled with spores and boas and worm tail you will see groups of theif class huddled together all under the same name with a different number at the end. Heres another example i was in the first floor of payon when a line of theif class (with the exception of two assasin class), all come strolling by with perfect same size gap between each one, under same name, following the exact same pattern and no abnormal change in their pathway (as if programmed to stap on that certain path). The more these bots fill up the server the more lag will increase and the more it wil make it difficult for players to make progress. A few days ago i was clearing bounty board in at least under an hour. Now thanks to the bots all over the place it takes me almost three hours! these bots need to go. I have noticed a certain few going under the name -snip- with a number at the end such as (-snip-) the same job class, same name but different number at the end. I will post images below.

(NOTE: In each image I highlight the bots with a red square, Highlight myself with a white square, and the name of a bot i have my cursor hovered over with a yellow square, in order to show the same name with difference)

-removed screenshots-

Edited by VModCinnamon, 06 October 2015 - 06:10 PM.
Removed names, screenshots.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:16 PM

The proper category to report bots is Ill-Mannered Reports on WP support center.

We have a dedicated thread to report maps with problematic activities, you may view it here, make sure to read CM Oda's post very carefully when reporting. If you are not aware posting names of characters in a sense of reporting for ill-mannered behavior is not permitted on these boards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users