Can't connect to server - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can't connect to server

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#26 SuAvE

SuAvE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:THORSUCKS

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:52 PM

can't connect it's always "server still recognize your last log in".... :wall:

#27 maniksonic

maniksonic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe Magical Land Of Markiplier
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:24 AM

went to bed, slept all night, wakes up, tries again "this account is already logged in, disconnected from server" same old same old

#28 maniksonic

maniksonic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:04 AM

I know a lot of people are STILL having connection issues right now and unable to login. But I am wondering is it the same error for everyone? Or is it something else? such as, is anyone having the "This account is currently logged in, please try again in a few minutes"

#29 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:48 AM

I know a lot of people are STILL having connection issues right now and unable to login. But I am wondering is it the same error for everyone? Or is it something else? such as, is anyone having the "This account is currently logged in, please try again in a few minutes"

Are you still seeing this?

Close all of your game clients including Steam (if you have Steam), relaunch and try to connect to Classic Loki server first, close the game then attempt another try but to your normal game server.

Report back here with any updates.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 08 October 2015 - 05:50 AM.

#30 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:50 AM

Was happening to me about 3 hours ago, for around 20mins. No longer occurring. 

#31 maniksonic

maniksonic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:42 AM

Are you still seeing this?

Close all of your game clients including Steam (if you have Steam), relaunch and try to connect to Classic Loki server first, close the game then attempt another try but to your normal game server.

Report back here with any updates.

I always log my RO in manually so my steam is never open unless im playing a different game so steam closed. Everything else unecessary also closed. I had already done all of that, didnt think of classic which i did log into yesterday for a little but i specifically remember logging out properly. But, I just now logged into Loki server then closed the game and then try to login again but still cannot get past that message. I even changed my password and tried again with the new password, since that fixed the prob for one of my alternate accounts yesterday, but still no change. I would like to add that when i logged into my warp portal account the ID was a long amount of random numbers dunno if that is because i had registered through steam for that account. But that makes me suspicious of ill mannered behavior >.>

Edited by maniksonic, 08 October 2015 - 06:43 AM.

#32 Direboy

Direboy

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:03 AM

any news about this one?

#33 maniksonic

maniksonic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:08 AM

any news about this one?

you having a similar issue to mine? I am thinking that this may be related to the steam login issues they were having before then again it could be that my account was compramised. I was able to log in and change password though so that should not be the case. If someone has gotten into my account they could be logged into it right now >.> (not happy face)

#34 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:16 AM

The CMs have been notified about the remnant connectivity issue, please be patient meanwhile.

I always log my RO in manually so my steam is never open unless im playing a different game so steam closed. Everything else unecessary also closed. I had already done all of that, didnt think of classic which i did log into yesterday for a little but i specifically remember logging out properly. But, I just now logged into Loki server then closed the game and then try to login again but still cannot get past that message. I even changed my password and tried again with the new password, since that fixed the prob for one of my alternate accounts yesterday, but still no change. I would like to add that when i logged into my warp portal account the ID was a long amount of random numbers dunno if that is because i had registered through steam for that account. But that makes me suspicious of ill mannered behavior >.>

The Warpportal ID being numbers seems normal for accounts registered through Steam.

#35 maniksonic

maniksonic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:18 AM

The CMs have been notified about the remnant connectivity issue, please be patient meanwhile.

The Warpportal ID being numbers seems normal for accounts registered through Steam.

Thank you, keeping my fingers crossed x~x

#36 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:22 AM

any news about this one?

Please state your issue and the error message received. Need to find out if this is related to Steam or something else.

#37 Direboy

Direboy

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:24 AM

"server still recognize your last log in" i cant log my vender account but other account is fine.

#38 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:26 AM

Direboy, was the vendor account specifically created through Steam? Does it have any VIP subscription?

#39 Aeriseth

Aeriseth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia
  • Server:Thor

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:32 AM

Hi Cinnamon, I'm experiencing the same problem.

I log in it still says  "this account is currently logged in, try again in a few minutes" But it's already been hours.  :sob:  I got DC'd last night on Thor while inside High TI. My other party member's account was fine. My account wasn't created through Steam and is currently in VIP. I tried the one you suggested (logging in to classic), got inside Classic but no luck in Thor Renewal.

#40 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:34 AM

I will restart the logins right now.

#41 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:37 AM

Okay try again.

#42 maniksonic

maniksonic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:41 AM

I am still having same message "This account is currently logged in, please try again in a few moments" it is not for This account but my alternate account. Do you need the username for it in order to restart?

Edited by maniksonic, 08 October 2015 - 08:43 AM.

#43 2701150126191619230

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationThat Magical Far Away Place

Posted 08 October 2015 - 09:08 AM

this is the account of mine that cannot login, just in case you needed that. (reffering to the post above)

#44 Aeriseth

Aeriseth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 09:13 AM

Hi Camp, I tried but it gave me the same error response.

#45 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:03 AM

Hi Camp, I tried but it gave me the same error response.

Please try again, I have restarted all the logins and character servers.

#46 2701150126191619230

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:10 AM

still is not working for me, exact same message. Is it possible that my account is blocked or temp banned? There has been an increasing amount in bots lately and i had been farming around the same areas they were at so i am worried i might have gotten suspected as one by accident

Edited by 2701150126191619230, 08 October 2015 - 10:12 AM.

#47 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:23 AM

still is not working for me, exact same message. Is it possible that my account is blocked or temp banned? There has been an increasing amount in bots lately and i had been farming around the same areas they were at so i am worried i might have gotten suspected as one by accident

i dont think this would be the case. if your account was temp banned for investigation it would say you are banned until 2020, not that you're currently logged in. you'll probably want to raise a ticket and ask camp for some help.

#48 2701150126191619230

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:26 AM

i dont think this would be the case. if your account was temp banned for investigation it would say you are banned until 2020, not that you're currently logged in. you'll probably want to raise a ticket and ask camp for some help.

I have already sent a ticket. but when i try to log in to check the tickets it does not log in =w= gg my other accounts work fine, its just this one right here that wont log in. I did play on RO classic a little bit yesterday and ever since then i have not been able to log back into to RO (not the classic).

#49 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:46 AM

I have already sent a ticket. but when i try to log in to check the tickets it does not log in =w= gg my other accounts work fine, its just this one right here that wont log in. I did play on RO classic a little bit yesterday and ever since then i have not been able to log back into to RO (not the classic).

Try logging into classic, properly logging out and then try renewal.

#50 Aeriseth

Aeriseth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 12:11 PM

Please try again, I have restarted all the logins and character servers.

Tried logging to Classic, properly logged out and tried on Thor - Worked for me this time.

Thanks Camp!  :thx: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users