Wonderland - enter how? need help - thanks - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Wonderland - enter how? need help - thanks

2 replies to this topic

#1 2637130506141323967

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:odin

Posted 09 October 2015 - 09:17 AM

Yesterday, I was able to visit the wonderland dungeon; today it is not possible.

Yesterday, i hab donated nothing; my quest all done. Then i saw a new quest from Chief Bugibugi; i clicked on it and made it ready.

The surprise was: I was able to visit Wonderland.

My question is: How does works the access to Wonderland (donations or not) now?

I do not get it. And the descriptions here in the Forum i do not understand or they do not work.

I can donate nothing (the altar in front of the southern statue works not).

I do not know how to continue.

For a little help for a stupid player, i would be really gratfull.

I thank you in advance in advance for you help.

P.s.: Laughing at my bad english is allowed. I know that it's not good.

#2 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:04 AM

Yesterday, I was able to visit the wonderland dungeon; today it is not possible.

Yesterday, i hab donated nothing; my quest all done. Then i saw a new quest from Chief Bugibugi; i clicked on it and made it ready.

The surprise was: I was able to visit Wonderland.

My question is: How does works the access to Wonderland (donations or not) now?

I do not get it. And the descriptions here in the Forum i do not understand or they do not work.

I can donate nothing (the altar in front of the southern statue works not).

I do not know how to continue.

For a little help for a stupid player, i would be really gratfull.

I thank you in advance in advance for you help.

P.s.: Laughing at my bad english is allowed. I know that it's not good.

Wonderland is a Raid dungeon that opens only through a collective effort across all players to donate different items to different "NPCs".

The first stage is donating Red Jewels from Jawaii Dailies to the Poring Rock on top of a cliff. If the rock has a red aura, this stage has been completed.

The second stage is donating Blue Jewels and Transparent Mushrooms looted from monsters in Jawaii's beach to the Nam nam Statue in the village. If you can see sparkling blue jewels on the statue, this stage has been completed.

The third stage is donating Fluffy Mushrooms and Sharp White Flowers looted from forest monsters in Jawaii, to the hidden Mr. Rabbit at top of Jawaii Love Island. The only way to know if this stage was completed is talking to him, or checking the 4th stage NPC.

The last stage requires you to donate Luminous White Flowers to the stone slate by Wonderland's entrance. If you can see the portal open, this stage was completed. I'm not sure where these are obtained.

If someone completes a stage while you're in Jawaii, you'll see an announcement on your screen.

#3 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:Odin / Freyja

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:23 PM

Luminous white flower drops from the boss "Blob"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users