Bug Homunculus Amystr [ HELP] - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bug Homunculus Amystr [ HELP]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sckhardragon

sckhardragon

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:14 AM

Good afternoon, I play Biochemist and has a Amystr homunculus, my problem is that I think his loyalty is bugged, I already own him about 3 weeks or a month, playing every day and at least for 8 hours a day and always feed him when hunger is between 11:24 but loyalty is stuck in neutral, is two weeks in Neutral loyalty, I would ask the help of a GM or support to check what's wrong with my homunculus, soon I'm turning Geneticist and nothing of my homunculus stay Loyal for me to evolve it to the second form, any GM or game administrator can help me?
told me that if my character if my Biochemist die, the homunculus lose loyalty, why ta not out of place, but I'm not sure, I looked at all that is site on the internet but not found anything talking about it.
one of my friend also is playing the alchemist and took a amytr also and in less than one week the amystr it already is neutral loyalty and I can not get out of loyalty, please, I need help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users