#1 Tequilla

Tequilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:07 PM

Hi! As stated here by Oda, some payment methods don't show up because of the ip of the user that is trying to buy warp points. So I want to know how to make my ip be recognized by warp portal site so the payment method that I want can appear for me to select it. Thanks in advance!

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:32 PM

I believe CM Oda means that some payment options are designed to appear and serve for that geographical region.

To take an example, if a player is geographically located in Asia then the payment web page will look at his IP and display the appropriate payment options for that region. Trying to hook a fake IP to force the view of other payment options outside Asia might flag and lock the account from payments. It is a security feature so I advise against a drastic IP change.

When attempting to purchase WPE do not use proxy services or web browsers heavy on add-ons. A difficult request but also try to stick to the same location (IP of work or home/device) you have made a successful purchase from. I am not sure however how sensitive the IP checks are looking at your past report about MercadoPago, will inquire further about this and report back here when possible.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 17 October 2015 - 05:35 PM.

#3 Tequilla

Tequilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 October 2015 - 07:48 PM

But I don't know what to do then, because I've already did a purchase using the same iPad, Google Chrome and Internet that I'm using now, and I still can't see the option. I even have the transaction history in my warp portal account, and I've made the purchase using every each thing that I'm using now, but still I can't see the option. I have made several purchases before, but time to time the option vanish from the list, and I just don't know what to do since I haven't did anything different, I'm even buying from the same chair in the same room! How can the ip just change or don't be recognized as my country's ip?
And no, I don't use any proxy, I checked in my connection. I use only Google Chrome common app, and it don't have any add-ons as far as I know... But thanks for the concern And support! Will wait for more updates about this.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 07:56 PM

I am really sorry to hear, will try to get more information from you. Please check your private message inbox shortly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users