Needing Advice on Leveling a Lif - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Needing Advice on Leveling a Lif

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GalenDresden

GalenDresden

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:26 PM

So I am trying to follow the guides. I am on the Classic Server and seem to be hitting a slow rate of leveling my Lif. Already got her up to 26. First time as an Alchemist (I did a total clean sweep and deleted all my characters after putting what I could remember in the bank on both Renewal and Classic) and first time with an Alchemist. My Lif seems to do alright. I just want to get her further along faster.

#2 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:19 AM

Since you're on classic, my suggestion would be to get your alchemist leveled up enough that you can tank mini-bosses without being killed.  Start with Vocal.  Just find a nice quiet corner of the map to hide in, then summon your homun and make sure it only kills the Rockers and not Vocal.  Once you've gotten up high enough, you'll switch to Vagabond Wolf.  Again, just find a corner to hide in and tank Vagabond while your homun kills the wolves.  Wolves get summoned every minute, so it ends up being really fast.  This is what I used to do to level my homun before Renewal hit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users