#1 OmegaDivider

OmegaDivider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:51 PM

Howdy all...

So, I've actually sat down and tried to throw something together for a goal equip wise for my SN

Thing is, I have no idea if it's any good.

At all.

Or if it can MVP.

At all.

I'm probably missing that valuable defense SN needs or something, knowing my luck.

As for the stat build, I just grabbed most of the buffs and passives, along with Mammonite for damage and a cart because...why not?

http://irowiki.org/~...JacA2hbnabGA5qn

I don't know of many other builds, nor do I know of good ones...This is just what I run.

And the dreaded gear setup.

Right here

I have no idea if it's good, or if it'll drive me DEEP in a hole but, I'd love some opinions/modifications. I also didn't even think about the extra headgear that is added in from Super Novice Spirit (same goes for weapons, I'm just a fan of the RWC Knife, I suppose)

Thanks for the help!

Edited by OmegaDivider, 20 October 2015 - 06:53 PM.

#2 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:20 PM

I don't really know much about SN build nor gear, but I know people usually go after this gear combo for extra HP.

The ones you got there are pretty sweet though (I'd prolly go for these too xD). Maybe +9 RWC Pin to combo with the Knife and Accessories (remember, they gotta be the unsloted version) as well? :o

Edited by tshin23, 21 October 2015 - 07:20 PM.

#3 OmegaDivider

OmegaDivider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:07 PM

Ahh yes, I currently have the Angel set, I also know you can upgrade it to make it better.

But, thing is, I'd need to wear the Cardigan to get that boost which means losing my HPB which is a pretty big no-no I'd reckon.

And the idiot I am just noticed that Tidung can't be equipped by SNs.

So I'm pretty much stuck with the Novice Breastplate and Brynhild.

And considering what uh...Brynhild is...Yeah >x>

As for the RWC pin, the builder doesn't show up with it, but I'll probably go with that to make the combo even stronger. (Though, I love the idea of running around in Novice specific gear and still getting things done '3')

The updated build for anyone that cares.

Edited by OmegaDivider, 22 October 2015 - 07:18 PM.

#4 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:19 AM

Don't forget you can use a White Drooping Eddga as headgear too. That's sweet. :3

#5 OmegaDivider

OmegaDivider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 07:27 AM

Don't forget you can use a White Drooping Eddga as headgear too. That's sweet. :3

Thank you for the suggestion!

How exactly does this hat work though? I don't think I've ever seen it and the description of it I found doesn't say much.

One big question to everyone. Is Zipper Bear a good option for the weapon? I'm apprehensive because the card itself seems like it may be outdone by a few others but I don't know :x

Want to be safe when I card this weapon so any input is welcome.

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 October 2015 - 07:39 AM

Eddga has a chance to proc atacking and being hit, chance increases with upgrade. During the transformation you get a bonus to your atk by 25*HatUpgrade. So a +12 hat gives you 300 atk during the proc

#7 OmegaDivider

OmegaDivider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 08:26 AM

Eddga has a chance to proc atacking and being hit, chance increases with upgrade. During the transformation you get a bonus to your atk by 25*HatUpgrade. So a +12 hat gives you 300 atk during the proc

Oh...well then >x> That -is- quite impressive.

#8 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 01 November 2015 - 03:30 PM

looks like you're missing a lot of updates.

stat-wise, i suggest you alter it into something with FAW in consideration (having stats with multiply of 20) like 100 STR/AGI/VIT or some sort.

skill-wise, weaponry research wont help much. inc HP recovery will be a lot more helpful. also, personally i'll use holy cross rather than mammo.

your gears are a mess.

FQL is better than RWC, paired with 2x bako instead of rwc rings. you don't need bako if you're going the mace/axe route (which has more default aspd than knives) and use glorious morning star for easy aspd.

the way much better version of super novice hat is the all great and powerful ascendant crown. bfg is outclassed by bdm, jinn marin balloon have more stats than pirate dagger.

armor is very situational depending on the mvp. faw will do much more than hbp, tho it depends on the aspd you're sitting on. but then again you can enchant the faw with fs/aspd as you see fit. advanced angel shoes is also better than novice shoes.

that irowiki calc is outdated and the new calc is still on beta. in the mean time, just use notepad and manually calculate the gear stats yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users