Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:28 AM

Hello. Id like to ask if this item still exists, because on the DS wiki ( I know its not realy up to date) is not shown a lvl range when it is on the wanted board. So im not sure if its avaible to farm it. Thanks for advice.

#2 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:43 AM

Yup yup.

https://forums.warpp...lass/?p=2285572

#3 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:47 AM

If you missed it in other topics comments, I can confirm that Hor card for mana shield pops up at lvl range 45-49. Its quite rare though, I have been checking wanted board with 3 characters more than 3 weeks now daily, and only seen 3 of them  :Emo_17: Or I am just unlucky one.

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:57 AM

Yes some cards do not appear very time. But they are there.

#5 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:04 PM

how does the wanted board work anyways? Do I have to do the whole board to have it on the next day reset, or does it reset every day without doing it? 

#6 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:15 PM

Resets every day, no matter if you do them or not. You will receive the monster cards or trophies of peace after you complete wanted board mission 10 times. 

Edit: For example Hor-mission says to kill Hor-monsters x33 in Misty Lane. You can see times you have completed the mission in the wanted list under those monster names: 6deea9fc00.jpg

Edited by Nobbye, 21 October 2015 - 12:19 PM.

#7 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:40 PM

Number of quests to finish is related to the level of the character actually ; I believe it's 8 for the Crimson mace mummies for example.

#8 Laburey21

Laburey21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:47 PM

Number of quests to finish is related to the level of the character actually ; I believe it's 8 for the Crimson mace mummies for example.

You're right, the number of daily quests per monster varies a bit for the lowest levels. From levels 35-39 and on it stays at 10 quests and the number of monsters per quest increases gradually up to 50 for levels 70-74.

Each day the Wanted Board has 8 different monsters chosen randomly for each character and you have to finish all quests for a monster during the day to get the item reward. Some level ranges are very crowded, especially 40-44, so it can be many days before a particular monster shows up, just as Nobbye experienced.

Here is what I believe should be the complete list of monsters with monster cards for levels below 50. I hope Popcorn will enter the info into the tables he made as soon as he has time. :)

http://s13.postimg.o...at_03_55_PM.png

If anyone has a character in the 50-54 or 55-59 range, please contribute by looking at your wanted board daily and note which monsters with monster cards that appear. Post the info in the threads in the FAQ & Guides section.

Btw, the wiki still contains some false info that are leftovers from the old wanted board quest setup.

Edited by Laburey21, 21 October 2015 - 04:48 PM.

#9 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:51 PM

Nice, that's quite helpful and most of those I can say it is definitely correct from what I had the rest I don't remember or do not have them leveled to find out.

#10 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:26 AM

Wrong topic I believe.

#11 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:14 AM

I believe too :( I want to delete it.

#12 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:45 AM

Click "hide" next to "edit".

#13 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:01 PM

You're right, the number of daily quests per monster varies a bit for the lowest levels. From levels 35-39 and on it stays at 10 quests and the number of monsters per quest increases gradually up to 50 for levels 70-74.

Each day the Wanted Board has 8 different monsters chosen randomly for each character and you have to finish all quests for a monster during the day to get the item reward. Some level ranges are very crowded, especially 40-44, so it can be many days before a particular monster shows up, just as Nobbye experienced.

Here is what I believe should be the complete list of monsters with monster cards for levels below 50. I hope Popcorn will enter the info into the tables he made as soon as he has time. :)

http://s13.postimg.o...at_03_55_PM.png

If anyone has a character in the 50-54 or 55-59 range, please contribute by looking at your wanted board daily and note which monsters with monster cards that appear. Post the info in the threads in the FAQ & Guides section.

Btw, the wiki still contains some false info that are leftovers from the old wanted board quest setup.

I have a level 55, and I'll be leveling my summoner to 50 later today.
Mind sending me a pm at some point today to remind me? :)
iSmartShot
ClubMania
ManItsMike
May be on either of these 3. I'll try to remember though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users