Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 October 2015 - 12:18 PM

So why do I feel that invokers barbarian freeze is 2 times higher then every freeze of a warlock? Anyone knows the exact duration ?

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 23 October 2015 - 12:27 PM

4 seconds flat for both blizzard and barbarian. They have the same duration. It's that a warlock blizzard applies the blizzard freeze more often resetting the duration. You can see the application of the debuff on blizzard by the blinking of the freeze. But in General the freeze debuff itself lasts 4 seconds(except penguin). Both barbarian and blizzard lasts the same. Blizzard sometimes doesn't reapply the buff so after 4 seconds they can get out of if it doesn't apply again. Freeze rate is 40% on blizzard so sometimes it doesn't apply the freeze, sometimes people can stand under blizzard for 11 hits without freezing at all. So it looks like it lasts short since it probably froze on the first hit and the blizzard didn't freeze again afterwards.

Edited by Agitodesu, 23 October 2015 - 01:31 PM.

#3 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 October 2015 - 12:48 PM

Thats actualy what i meant , not the full freeze duration i meant the freeze duration of 1 tick of blizzard how long does it last and 1 tick of penguin.

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 23 October 2015 - 01:25 PM

Well hopefully I answered your question~

Just saying again all ticks and freezes are 4 seconds long for blizzard.

The penguin though is around 2-3 seconds long it is visible and notable that the penguin unfreezes quicker than a blizzard.

Barbarian 4 seconds

Penguin 2-3 seconds

Blizzard 4 seconds

Edited by Agitodesu, 23 October 2015 - 01:30 PM.

#5 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:28 PM

In addition, you can cure the barbarian by the leaf from Orc Field. I've never tried on Blizzard & Snow Blues so i cannot promise.

#6 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:57 PM

So why do I feel that invokers barbarian freeze is 2 times higher then every freeze of a warlock? Anyone knows the exact duration ?

Most likely because some status effects go into .X so, Blizzard is probably 4seconds, while barbarian is 4.5seconds.  Such as the case with Freeze Trap  freeze that lasts 3.3seconds, but the duration only says 3seconds.

edit: or it could be probably be your perception, since the pain train that follows the  freeze from Barb is about 2-5x more than the pain train from the blizzard so it seems like barb lasts longer.

Edited by StormHaven, 24 October 2015 - 01:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users