Aesthetic Changes in Skills - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Aesthetic Changes in Skills

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPeak of Mount Eruca
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Hebarn

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:23 AM

Hello, I would just like to make a simple proposal regarding the looks of some skills. It's just for completely aesthetic purposes anyway.

I would like to see some difference regarding skills that sound and look the same. One example of which would be the skill Soul Wreck that both Champions and Knights possess. If possible, would it be okay to change the color of the effect at least? Say, make the Champion version colored red while the Knight's version remain blue. It would be a nice thing to know as well since it would mean one can realize who it comes from, especially that the Champion's version hits harder and can mute too.

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:26 AM

I'd been thinking about doing that to my client. I already plan to use a few different leap animations for Axes just haven't changed them out yet. Like the old leap attack for 1H weapons was a jump, then you front flipped down onto the target. Was like the best one, then there's the spear where you jump while 'twisting' then bring it down, probly gonna try to find that one too. :P 

#3 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPeak of Mount Eruca
  • Server:Hebarn

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:50 AM

Haha, I missed those cool stuff then, aside from a lot more others. Would be nice to see those, haha

#4 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:27 AM

Hello, I would just like to make a simple proposal regarding the looks of some skills. It's just for completely aesthetic purposes anyway.

I would like to see some difference regarding skills that sound and look the same. One example of which would be the skill Soul Wreck that both Champions and Knights possess. If possible, would it be okay to change the color of the effect at least? Say, make the Champion version colored red while the Knight's version remain blue. It would be a nice thing to know as well since it would mean one can realize who it comes from, especially that the Champion's version hits harder and can mute too.

This is a good idea and something we want to do! Unfortunately it may take awhile for it to be implemented as there are other items that are scheduled to be worked on first. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users