October 28th Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 28th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
225 replies to this topic

#101 8464131223201318730

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 576 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:38 AM

what should i sacrifice so we can get the vending limit update?

#102 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:39 AM

what should i sacrifice so we can get the vending limit update?

Hecatomb.

#103 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:40 AM

I am planning on trying to request Vending Limit increase be included in our next update after Rebel but I cannot make promises as I don't know if there are any dependencies that must be implemented first before we get it.

#104 KingAbel

KingAbel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1281 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:53 AM

What's more likely to happen in this weeks edition of Maintenance Mayhem?  Teddy commits suicide or I get banned again.  Voting open now.  

Edited by KingAbel, 28 October 2015 - 08:55 AM.

#105 bravewarrior

bravewarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:56 AM

"Fire Sale event this weekend-during Fire Sales, a NPC will appear at the center fountain in Prontera for a limited amount of time, selling boxes that are no longer available."

what does this mean ?

Edited by bravewarrior, 28 October 2015 - 08:57 AM.

#106 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:01 AM

"Fire Sale event this weekend-during Fire Sales, a NPC will appear at the center fountain in Prontera for a limited amount of time, selling boxes that are no longer available."

what does this mean ?

Past lucky and groove boxes.

#107 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:04 AM

what does this mean ?

Boxes that were in the Kafra shop temporarily like Groove packs and Lucky Boxes. 

#108 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Server:Chaos, Odin

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:15 AM

Cure free. 

this is extremely useful, and if you have a friend that can brew, you just need to collect materials. good luck!

my guild  has brewers in it but unfortunately none of them are on when i'm on. Seeing how most of them are from Malaysia. And that isn't the point. The point is I would like to  request that before adding two new ti monsters to the map take out the old. 

Edited by Kei23, 28 October 2015 - 09:16 AM.

#109 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:18 AM

the monsters from the previous week are always in the current week's TI, but in drastically reduced numbers. it's always been this way.

#110 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:22 AM

the monsters from the previous week are always in the current week's TI, but in drastically reduced numbers. it's always been this way.

And I'm asking for an exception to remove them entirely because ferus cause too much bleeding. 

#111 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:23 AM

you'll live.

#112 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:26 AM

you'll live.

This past mid ti  I only managed to get two runs out of it because players were so scarce. 

#113 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:27 AM

I am planning on trying to request Vending Limit increase be included in our next update after Rebel but I cannot make promises as I don't know if there are any dependencies that must be implemented first before we get it.

Best thing EVER!

And why i couldn't pop bloody branch @ chaos gl_knt01 and gl_knt02 lol it's dungeon right?

#114 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:32 AM

players might've been scarce when you were on, but that doesn't mean that the mobs were too difficult for people to not go at all. i suspect you're just spoiled from the previous week's TI which was just a farm fest due to the high value drops of the monsters involved, in conjunction with the spotlight. when AKs are in TI, you probably have people farming there 24/7.

#115 TeddiePnutButter

TeddiePnutButter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:40 AM

If Rag isn’t up on time and I mean ON TIME today I’m gonna do some bad bad sh** to myself.  I’m gonna go out in my backyard and start collecting sticks but I’m not makin a fire to stay warm.  I’m gonna find the perfect stick and shave it down just right so its nice and sharp.  God it’s gonna be so puppy sharp.  Then I’m going to gradually shift all my weight down on the stick and impale myself like a japanese warrior (I’m sure this community in particular knows all about this kind of thing).  So if anyone is reading this at rag headquarters please get things up and running on time today.  I’m only 11 years old and my principal at school told me I have a promising future ahead of me.  Oh god please I’m so young. Like Jared Fogle young

#116 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:41 AM

100 total agi or Ungoliant card == No more Bleeding.

The latter might make your wallet bleed though.

Good thing I got mine from an MCA about 2 years ago from raffler (really good thing too because my number drawn was the one she wanted and it only gave me the 2ndary prize, and someone else pulled same number 30 seconds later and got it so ticket sent and got my for once lucky album)

#117 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:43 AM

Change centipede for something more suited for Halloween, like banshee maybe.

Also please add Deviruchi scrolls to Boxter list if you still hadn't.

I doubt they'll add them, I've made that request multiple times already because deviruchi scrolls have been in boxes a few times over the past year yet never added to the boxter, they flat out left marduk and would change out the other scroll option instead.  Sick of these scrolls i have almost 300 of them and they're useless.

#118 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:44 AM

Good lord TeddiePnutButter, please go watch some OPM.

#119 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:44 AM

enrich plz,double exp plz, extend double drop plz, reset mesmerist reset stat/skill count plz, increase vend limit plz, trapper hat plz. what else?

I agree on the trapper hat, though personally I think they should make it a trapper mid headgear so i can still use my +9RWH for dat sp restore :3

#120 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:45 AM

Good thing I got mine from an MCA about 2 years ago from raffler (really good thing too because my number drawn was the one she wanted and it only gave me the 2ndary prize, and someone else pulled same number 30 seconds later and got it so ticket sent and got my for once lucky album)

ungoliant's actually worth less than the mca.

#121 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:49 AM

players might've been scarce when you were on, but that doesn't mean that the mobs were too difficult for people to not go at all. i suspect you're just spoiled from the previous week's TI which was just a farm fest due to the high value drops of the monsters involved, in conjunction with the spotlight. when AKs are in TI, you probably have people farming there 24/7.

If that's what you think, than you are mistaken. I care nothing for the drops from ti monsters, all i'm after is exp. and a Ti that is tolerable. Bleeding makes it extremely difficult to tank. Especially when during MS you can't use any other skills. till the effect wears off. But the Bleed status itself last longer than a single cast of MS.  Which means  during and even after MS is off  the bleeding continues.  All I'm asking  is for an exception this time to remove the dragons entirely. Too make it easier to tank. What's wrong with my request?

#122 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:52 AM

This past mid ti  I only managed to get two runs out of it because players were so scarce. 

Build/Gear around the bleed then.  Ungoliant card is your best friend, 100 agi works too.  Heck, my Axe tornado mech was out there just fine (without max overthrust since it is STILL breaking indestructable weps for me) using AT and Lava flow with a Thanatos Axe/Moonlight dagger(lava flow sp restore, amazing due to the # of hits it does, and u can still use hammerfall to stun them).  At that point, bleed doesn't matter since I can spam pumpkins/carrots(depending on headgear used) and running out of sp isn't much of a problem.  Knockback is annoying but hey, stay against a wall/corner and with 1h wep if you're a Trans. Theif/Swordie/Merch use a strong shield.  I went on a strawberry hunt with her and still finished the TI solo in about an hour solo, E.Ecebee card ftw to stop those noobs who like to ks with CC/AS all the time too because they're too pathetic to round up their own mobs to kill.  It's a pain, takes longer than you want, but if you really want the TI done, you have to forego pure damage and gear for situational leveling.

NOT TO MENTION THEY DROP STRAWS, so SERIOUSLY, you can't complain that you can't effectively "tank" in MS, they drop friggin straws, free sp galore, just like with Incu/Succu constantly doing the sp drain, they drop blues.  The bleed is a balance for the high drop rate of straws, and one of them drops fish too for hp i believe.   

Edited by Alanthier, 28 October 2015 - 09:53 AM.

#123 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:52 AM

If that's what you think, than you are mistaken. I care nothing for the drops from ti monsters, all i'm after is exp. and a Ti that is tolerable. Bleeding makes it extremely difficult to tank. Especially when during MS you can't use any other skills. till the effect wears off. But the Bleed status itself last longer than a single cast of MS.  Which means  during and even after MS is off  the bleeding continues.  All I'm asking  is for an exception this time to remove the dragons entirely. Too make it easier to tank. What's wrong with my request?

where in my statement did i say that YOU were interested in drops? i was giving you an explanation of why it seems like there's so few people for last week's TI compared to the one previously.

regardless, why should the staff cater to the demands of just one person? when bio3 mobs were in high TI they weren't removed the following week either, and no one made nearly as big a deal as you are. bio3 mob difficulty blows ferus out of the water.

#124 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:54 AM

where in my statement did i say that YOU were interested in drops? i was giving you an explanation of why it seems like there's so few people for last week's TI compared to the one previously.

regardless, why should the staff cater to the demands of just one person? when bio3 mobs were in high TI they weren't removed the following week either, and no one made nearly as big a deal as you are. bio3 mob difficulty blows ferus out of the water.

That part where you suspected me of being spoiled of past tis with good drops. 

#125 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:55 AM

you really need to reread the statement, and stop whining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users