Patch Notes: October 26, 2015 (Odin and Freyja Merge Edition) - Page 3 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes: October 26, 2015 (Odin and Freyja Merge Edition)

94 replies to this topic

#51 szk2

szk2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:40 AM

In case gm forgot, character level 50 and below still cannot obtain Halloween even quest which should be obtainable from level 15 and above.  

#52 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:21 AM

10 colo 10 rankings out of 12

and how you want to get 10 colo rankings from one account?
for that you need to attend almost every colo on week and pass at least 3 rounds so you need to enter from all chars in same time and pass rounds, which is impossible to do from one account

#53 LeiDeeGee

LeiDeeGee

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSchwartzvalt Republic
  • Server:Nidhoggur

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:13 AM

In case gm forgot, character level 50 and below still cannot obtain Halloween even quest which should be obtainable from level 15 and above.  

Actually Halloween Event Quests is working fine on level 50 and below char.. Since I was doing quest yesterday with one of my alternate chars that is just exactly level 50 and the other is level 40.. But I dunno exactly if it will work on level 15 character though.. Since mobs you kill to accomplish the quest is around 20+..

#54 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:22 AM

I hate trowing gas on flames but what about players that have "only" ten caracters to play on the same account? I mean they can do 10 times dayly quest events, 10x15 dubloons for example, 10 colo 10 rankings out of 12 if you think they are divided by class and many other things that i don't remember. Now immagine if all 20 caracter are available at the same time, all the above numbers would be doubled. One caracter can potentially obtain all the rankings, and this since rewards go in the account storage is a clear advantage against players that have 20 caracters splitted in 2 accounts with 2 separated temp storage.

Unless having multiple accounts is not allowed, all you said can already be done. I ,for example, have one original RO2 account and another that came from SEA and I play with both, and both had 10 characters in one server at some point.

WP assured we would keep and be able to play with all 10+ characters after the merge without having to sacrifice any. There are at least 3 ways it can be done, let's hope there is the will in Gravity's side to make it true.

#55 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:52 AM

I hate trowing gas on flames but what about players that have "only" ten caracters to play on the same account? I mean they can do 10 times dayly quest events, 10x15 dubloons for example, 10 colo 10 rankings out of 12 if you think they are divided by class and many other things that i don't remember. Now immagine if all 20 caracter are available at the same time, all the above numbers would be doubled. One caracter can potentially obtain all the rankings, and this since rewards go in the account storage is a clear advantage against players that have 20 caracters splitted in 2 accounts with 2 separated temp storage.

10 chars in odin, 10 chars in freyja, and you were already able to do what you say there since the temp storage was shared. Except for the colo ranking which aren't so easy to do. And doing dailies with 10 characters might be easier, but it isn't much faster than simply farming those 150 doubloons with a single char.

If people kept 10 chars or less despite having the possibility of having 20 chars and doing the same thing you mention in your post, it might be because they aren't interested in exploiting every possible advantage there was, and won't have any reason to complain.

Personally, I think that simply allowing to swap between actives and stand-by chars easily would be the best solution, having a 10 char limit on each "screen". That way, if a player wants to create new characters, they'd simply have to put one of the 10 in stand-by to create a slot. Everyone would have the possibility of having 20 chars easily, and no one would have any reason to complain. But any solution requires technical work, so it's up to Gravity to decide what they can and are willing to do.

#56 Xathrid

Xathrid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:54 AM

Still no update for the missing VIP, norns and midgards buff! Tsk

#57 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• 1084 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:00 AM

Still no update for the missing VIP, norns and midgards buff! Tsk

I believe buffs that were active and missing should have been restored already (maybe not). But there's a number of characters that didn't wait for a fix and applied new buffs immediately, so those wouldn't be possible to restore, and they'd have to look for a solution for those cases.

Edited by faku1810, 28 October 2015 - 05:01 AM.

#58 LeiDeeGee

LeiDeeGee

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSchwartzvalt Republic
  • Server:Nidhoggur

Posted 28 October 2015 - 06:40 AM

I believe buffs that were active and missing should have been restored already (maybe not). But there's a number of characters that didn't wait for a fix and applied new buffs immediately, so those wouldn't be possible to restore, and they'd have to look for a solution for those cases.

I never used any buff.. Still mine wasn't restored... Still waiting for that so called buff restoration.. ^_^ will look forward to it.. 

#59 Premiumfeel

Premiumfeel

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:14 AM

Swag Box event, worst event ever.  I rather have HHB than this mess.

#60 Samu386

Samu386

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:19 AM

Yeah, worst event ever, i don't like it: Halloween Clowns are invading! (Party Crashers). Because i never see the clowns, i prefer an event like: when tigers and cats appear around all Midgard maps or new HHB times. But well... right now after merge halloween and new events probably kill RO2 slowly with alot of sorrow. XD! 

No more jokes, we need an awesome events, i remember when i start playing RO2, good memories and good events too, but now... only clowns, jokes and events(?)...

PD. I really want a new pyramid item!!  :thx:

Edited by Samu386, 28 October 2015 - 07:29 AM.

#61 Premiumfeel

Premiumfeel

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:34 AM

I crashed alot, and the clowns were already dead before we could see it.

#62 Samu386

Samu386

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:39 AM

I prefer automatic event (HHB, tigers and cats appear around all Midgard maps, etc).

Automatic events > Live events.

I never see the clown, corpses, clowns, nothing only people running without idea where find the clowns.

#63 szk2

szk2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:47 AM

Actually Halloween Event Quests is working fine on level 50 and below char.. Since I was doing quest yesterday with one of my alternate chars that is just exactly level 50 and the other is level 40.. But I dunno exactly if it will work on level 15 character though.. Since mobs you kill to accomplish the quest is around 20+..

That's weird, my friend at level 40 an level 30 can't see the quest sir, and so my other guild mate

#64 SanaisHere

SanaisHere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Server:Freyja Forever Lol.

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:51 AM

Need more channels pfft. too much crowded for this kind of event  :wah:

#65 Premiumfeel

Premiumfeel

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:28 AM

INB4, pets are abused in WoE map and PvE map (On people grinding for MP or farming).

#66 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• 1084 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:51 AM

I never used any buff.. Still mine wasn't restored... Still waiting for that so called buff restoration.. ^_^ will look forward to it.. 

I asked again just to confirm and things should be like I said in my previous post. You can send a ticket in support.warpportal.com so they can review your character status and fix it if needed. You can also PM the ticket number to Njoror, and he'll check it as well.

Edited by faku1810, 28 October 2015 - 08:52 AM.

#67 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:45 AM

INB4, pets are abused in WoE map and PvE map (On people grinding for MP or farming).

but u can't use pet in woe map :/ at least until last week it was like that xD

Edited by Clauchy, 28 October 2015 - 09:46 AM.

#68 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:47 AM

To me the advantages of having 2 accounts are much greater than those for 1 account hence why I dismissed your reasoning entirely in my first reply. :D

#69 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:47 AM

but u can't use pet in woe map :/ at least until last week it was like that xD

These new pets were accidentally left off the list of restrictions in WoE.  :p_sick:

#70 zzyh

zzyh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:49 AM

swag boxes are cheap buy them little kid. 3 boxes for 2kz morroc ch 1 Auction House

*READY TO USE DNA PIECES.
*High Drop rate for DNA

#SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG #SWAG

#71 Samu386

Samu386

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:04 AM

New pets without effect or probably only one more bug?

#72 zzyh

zzyh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:19 AM

New pets without effect or probably only one more bug?

pet gives transformation/dance

#73 Premiumfeel

Premiumfeel

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:22 AM

Troll's reaction to transforming people while they are trying to do Jawaii Quest Dailies.   *Oh look, they're tanking Blop.  Lets mess them up*

uW82Fn1.jpg

#74 zzyh

zzyh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:23 AM

Troll's reaction to transforming people while they are trying to do Jawaii Quest Dailies.   *Oh look, they're tanking Blop.  Lets mess them up*

uW82Fn1.jpg

lulz

#75 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:42 PM

These new pets were accidentally left off the list of restrictions in WoE.  :p_sick:

oh  :wah: I see xD

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users