A little dead here don't you think - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

A little dead here don't you think

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#26 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:31 PM

Once again, you have proven that restarting from scratch is absolutely brutal and unfair to everyone stuck on Nova.

Please dont tell me stories about you raiding.

RH is not a raid. its a joke.

And this is MY topic, and i am ON topic.

It is empty. On nova and here.

Dyshana and Kenkayo, 2 wonderful clowns.

Who said is unfair to start from 0 (on Trifri or Nova, it doesn't matter)? It's just you are probably used to level jump and never played low levels (and low levels are more funny then endgame).

Have you ever seen me raiding? No, coz you said you don't see me. I could solo RH, but as you say it doesn't count as raid, I do other  raids with some guys, they are friends, different timezone, so we can do it few times in a week, but we do (and probably you sleep at that time).

Topic is about population, in every post you attack me and Kenkayo, this is off-topic.

#27 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 November 2015 - 05:49 PM

sad part is

that kenkayo idiot knows that plenty of people were working with me to make multiple toons

he also watched me farm rare and carus santa

he also knows that i had plenty of people who made accounts and then quit and i continued using their accounts since they were lvl 85+

so him saying that he doesnt believe i have 100+ lvl 85+ toons is total bull-_-

now as for him constantly saying i cross traded for hearts

Please talk to vince and dre about what happened with the elem gear. And how many hearts they gave me.

so lets put that whole idiocy to rest.

Really? I been playing with you in same guild in Nova for 1+ year I know how you think.

ONLY Elem gear? WHAT about Radiant, Commie, Mystic gears and the OP 69's you have??? So if you claiming that you ONLY traded your Elem gear you can still use the other 3 in Trifi, unless your are lying that only elem gear was traded.

Oh as for kenkayo, I just don't like grapes lol.

Anywho, it is on topic since server is empty and I'm promoting merger.

That's not the truth mike, I busted that you sold account in Nova and after few months you took it back and let the poor buyer suffer.

And I have the proof of your chat with the buyer right? how he beg you to return it to him and how you pretend that you don't know anything.

Promoting cloned gears to circulate again on the server? NO!

(CM Varitas: Editing quotes for inappropriate commentary.) 

#28 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:01 PM

Or they were on separate account?
And uh, mystic gear? That was sold a long time ago to make elem
69s were never op, only + 30 shields for resists
Not sure what rad you talking about
And prot was under geared at the time of elem.
Oh no am I scammer hacker again? Yes yes.
Clearly haven't realized I don't care about you saying that.
But you a nasty cupcake.

But hey feel free to log Nova and I'll show you all those OP 69ers you talking about. And again feel free to ask dre and vice what they gave me for elem/garbage prot. Go go, you in a fb chat group with them.

(Edited for content.  CM Varitas)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users