Best possible woe gear for wl? - Page 2 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best possible woe gear for wl?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 November 2015 - 06:43 AM

Still decent spam of skills even on Temporal Int, but of course Dex is better to spam.

I'd still say it depends on how you play a Warlock.

#27 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:56 AM

thanks for advice guys, I know most of you are veteran WL player here. please keep away any drama here.

regarding the FBH temp int vs temp dex I should ask other experience WL or trial and error myself. thanks for the input !

Mulder1 is quite an experienced WL when it comes to dealing heavy damages in WL comparison. I think among all WLs in WoE, his WL deals most damages to me  :p_idea:  :p_hi: 

Edited by ChakriGuard, 01 November 2015 - 08:10 AM.

#28 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:32 PM

This is so not true, you can always switch between temp dex/int which ever suits your style, each has pros and cons... This guy may have never heard of the release skill warlock has to say such things

Don't pay attention to him... He just live in his own bubble >_<.

There's just few veteran warlocks left in server nowdays that are pretty experienced and I would say, you can even count them with 1 hand xD.

Every skill set/gears/stats has a purpose... and the ability to combine them into a all-possible-scenario is what marks the difference in your playstyle.

- Stats will give you 0% variable cast time, high matk and pretty good aspd if combined properly, plus the ability to either focus on matk gears for release or switch to dps gears for casting spells.

- 0% variable cast time gears will give you high matk, pretty good aspd but it will limit your ability to switch gears properly due to depending on gears to have 0% variable cast time... but good for dps damage.

- Full MATK gears will give you high release damage and combining with dps gears when needed, you can still have pretty good dps even with int boots.

etc...

Every build has its pros and cons but knowing how to combine and still keeping an above average damage output is what difference you from a normal warlock and 1-man-army warlock.

At the end of the day, it depends on what are you comfortable with and what can or can't you do... by then, you should focus on what CAN you do instead of trying to be in all scenarios.

As a tip, once you test what may fit your playstyle, you may find out that you won't even need Glorious Staff of Destruction to kill people in WoE... 

There's a lot of damage testing involved, lot of work testing stats but the result may be something you may like it:

Edited by Mulder1, 01 November 2015 - 10:37 PM.

#29 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:53 AM

You quoted the wrong person?

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 11 November 2015 - 03:20 PM.

#30 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 12:42 PM

You quoted the wrong person?

I think he is saying something like, you "CadburyChocolate" dont waste your time arguing with the other guy, thats it hahaha

#31 louisn1234

louisn1234

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:47 PM

may i ask belleum wand still a good choice of weapon?

beside it is good for fast casting?

#32 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:06 PM

It's decent.

#33 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 07:51 AM

may i ask belleum wand still a good choice of weapon?

beside it is good for fast casting?

I like it for spamming things, but i think in terms of DMG ie: Release Comet, GSOD is better (for demi human) because of the mdef piercing, i think is more like, GSOD (pure DMG), Bellum (DPS oriented) i have both and i use both depending the scenario. As you said budget is not a problem buy both, and switch depending the moment, when im playing WL i tend to switch in between several weapons (2HS, 1HS, knives, etc) depending on what is happening.

#34 aceaceaceace

aceaceaceace

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:23 AM

off topic does mystical amplification scroll work on release comet?
TIA

#35 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:41 AM

yes, you have to use the scroll after Release and before Comet, but does

#36 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:40 PM

Bellum Wand is quite good for DPS if you have high After Cast Delay reduction. It spams pretty fast and damage is not that bad when upgraded above 11.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users