Rules are as follows:
- Contest ends Nov.18th, 2015 10:00 pm PST.
(due to equipment being moved, ending date will be pushed back.)
- As always, must be Ragnarok based.
- The comic can be single panel or multiple panels.
- All Character(s) (including pets and mounts) must consist of Stick Figure style.
- All works must be new, no older works allowed.
- All works must be your own
(not that of your 1- 100+ year old sibiling/ cousin/ child/ etc....)
- Winners of the first part of the contest, will not be allowed to win in the second part of the contest to come
(Winners, of this part of the contest, are allowed to participate for the second part but will receive no prize of any kind in the second contest.)
- Any comics found to be distasteful* will be sent a PM and given a 24 hour window (from the time of the warning PM) to change it before it is pulled from contest.
*unsuited for children or excessively rude towards persons/guild
If unsure, send a Pm to Tatihana so that it can be quickly reviewed.
It is important to note that this part of the contest will be primarily judged on the writing/story that is centered around the stick figures.
*PREVIEW OF SECOND PART OF THE CONTEST*
For the second part of the contest, to be held AFTER the winners of the first contest are announced, will consist of the three winners comic strip being redrawn and full conceptualized by our community artists. The second part will be judged on how well the artist brought the comic to life and merged their art style with that of the writers words. The prize will be the same for each contest, which is why we ask that you decide which contest will be better suited to your talents.
Now the best part~
Prizes - Top 3 will receive a [Named] Banana Beret and have their art featured for the second part of the contest.
Edited by tatihana00, 18 December 2015 - 12:02 PM.